Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Imawa no Kuni no Alice Episode 3 Discussion

Mar 17, 2015 9:31 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And this series concluded with the final game. I got some Btooom vibes from this one along with emotional pain the characters felt as they were playing.

Quite a destructive ending....

Mar 18, 2015 4:09 AM

MAL says it finnished airing, but It seems that I can find it anywhere... Links please :s.

Or is it only aired in Japan?
Huehuehue

Mar 20, 2015 10:05 PM
I've been trying to find the third episode as well, but I can't find it anywhere.

Mar 23, 2015 2:02 PM
Having problems with third episode as well... It's really cool, just like No Game No Life with blood :D Will read manga, but seeing animation would be cool.

Mar 25, 2015 12:34 PM

i also would like to know where to find the last episode

Mar 29, 2015 2:06 PM
Hmmmmm, IMO making it into TV series would be a better choice, now it all feels rushed and weird.

Mar 30, 2015 7:35 AM

Check on nyaa torrents.

Yeah I hope they made the tv series, the material source is more than enough. If I remember correctly, the manga currently also enters the final arc. I just hope someday this will be fully adapted into tv series.

Mar 30, 2015 9:12 AM

technically speaking I have seen the whole series, but the translatio nwas so bad I will just wait till a decent one comes out. But this is still marked as finished for me. Unfortunately I feel this coulda done better with an intro and outro theme, and of course many more episodes. I almost want to see the manga..buuut..lol. Like saw meets alice in wonderland. I dug this ova!!!!

Mar 30, 2015 9:28 AM

The manga is absolutely awesome and you're lying to yourself if you think it doesn't deserve your attention
When I'm fucked up that's the real me

Mar 31, 2015 2:28 PM

Apr 5, 2015 10:38 PM

It's on youtube with spanish subs.

Apr 6, 2015 7:14 AM

Been almost 2 months now and it's still only in raw ...

Apr 18, 2015 12:15 PM

Apr 18, 2015 2:18 PM

Thank you so so much, I tried to watch it raw, and althought I have read the manga and I know what they're saying (most of the time) i couldn't enjoy it as much as I coulld've if it had subs
Why nobody has subbed that episode?
When I'm fucked up that's the real me

Apr 19, 2015 5:32 AM

iBlaster said:

Thank you so so much, I tried to watch it raw, and althought I have read the manga and I know what they're saying (most of the time) i couldn't enjoy it as much as I coulld've if it had subs
Why nobody has subbed that episode?

No need to thank me. I know that many people don't understand raws so I posted it as soon as I found it. We have to thank the one who translated it :D

Apr 19, 2015 5:40 AM

Somehow I can see similarities between this episode and Saiyuki Gaiden OVA Ep.3. Trying to escape the cage together but only one survives...
Is there anyone who agree with me?

Apr 24, 2015 3:53 PM

Wow. Just wow. Just f/cking wow. That was brutal. And then I thought that ova has a lot of likable characters. Well, didn't see this coming.

I really hope we'll get full tv series in future.

May 2, 2015 4:50 PM

Wow, what a strong episode. I want more..

May 7, 2015 1:25 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Goddammit why theres still no sub for this episode. ._.

May 25, 2015 8:11 AM

DatRandomDude said:

Jun 14, 2015 3:25 AM

Altairius said:
DatRandomDude said:

Jun 17, 2015 1:05 PM

loserboi said:
Altairius said:

Jun 20, 2015 7:23 PM

HsXIII said:
loserboi said:

Jun 23, 2015 4:13 PM

Crycho said:
HsXIII said:
Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! YOU'RE STILL IN BED! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads! But you can’t stop! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT? ~ Gintoki
An unforeseen situation... An unexpected turn of events... In the face of those, you too will face your true self. — Makishima Shougo

Jul 1, 2015 4:41 AM
I can say that it's one hell of the best introduction to manga! Everyone who are talking how there are no subs for the episode, go and read manga instead!
And about wishes of people to get TV series adaption: I don't really remember where, but I read that this was made to introduce the manga, not to say: "We might make TV series, if enough people liked OVA). So, I have to say that sadly it most likely won't happen... (thought, I would watch TV series as well! The manga is awesome!)

Jul 5, 2015 9:46 AM

subs fucking where?

Jul 5, 2015 4:13 PM

Yeah, I'm mirroring everyone else. Is this ever going to get subs?

Jul 6, 2015 4:46 AM

I'm disappointed that they decided to make an OVA rather than a full Season, which is what this deserves.

Syberg said:
And about wishes of people to get TV series adaption: I don't really remember where, but I read that this was made to introduce the manga, not to say: "We might make TV series, if enough people liked OVA). So, I have to say that sadly it most likely won't happen... (thought, I would watch TV series as well! The manga is awesome!)

Sadly this is the case with many anime today.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"

Jul 22, 2015 11:46 PM
JUMP-Samurai said:
Crycho said:

Jul 28, 2015 10:15 PM

Still don't have subs?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 7, 2015 10:46 PM

Daniel_Pena said:
I subbed part of the last episode. I don't know if I should do the rest though http://youtu.be/bHTsJJdRbqE

YES

Aug 9, 2015 6:50 PM
Yes! Daniel ,Your sub was amazing i just watched it. Please complete the rest! I must know what happens !

Aug 11, 2015 9:38 PM
Daniel_Pena said:
I subbed part of the last episode. I don't know if I should do the rest though http://youtu.be/bHTsJJdRbqE

Yes please do so, it would make a lot of people happy :D

Aug 18, 2015 10:03 PM

That was....insane. I watched the first four minutes of that guys sub, then I took the translation that guy posted, and played the raws right next to it, so I could watch the raw and read the translation at the same time.

I really enjoyed this anime. I hope it gets more

Aug 18, 2015 11:52 PM

Fucked up story, just as I like. I really, really hope that this story gets an anime adaptation, it has a ton of story potential.

Aug 19, 2015 1:51 PM

kyuudere said:
Check on nyaa torrents.

Yeah I hope they made the tv series, the material source is more than enough. If I remember correctly, the manga currently also enters the final arc. I just hope someday this will be fully adapted into tv series.

Just to adding on seeing how there's no subbed version...yet.

It starts off with the last episode (2nd Ova) in Arisu invite the "climber" girl with short pink hair to join them but she declines stating that they might end up trying to kill each other depending on the game (premonition of what happens in this ova).
Next is just pure conjecture on my part; Shibuki recalls her first game which was also that of Hearts which I think places every player directly at risk through the use of poison, bombs, etc. I didn't fully understand this part but basically she had to walk through a train; each compartment with it's own gas mask filled with oxygen or poison unknown. She claims that she became resolved and even hoped for death then mentioning that she didn't partake in the previous game because she was scared to. Chouta sympathizes with her and she with him.

Then they all pep themselves up saying things like, "We'll show you how we'll all survive...together." And Arisu cuts off narrating that at the time, he believed it.

The game itself is as described by kyuudere. Though at the end Karube and Arisu reminisce about his dream to life peacefully in Australia and thanks Chouta for making him remember how important their lives are to him. At this point, Arisu begs for them to coming out noting how it was strange that the "Wolf" who was in hiding is now back to searching for them and that he doesn't want to live at their expense. Shibuki also mentions how she doesn't want to carry such a burden. The three die and Karube's cigarette sets fire to the garden.

Finally, the climber girl appears(forgot her name sorry) and asks Arisu if he wants to live, receiving no reply she starts walking away merely saying, "I see." Arisu then shouts and questions who could take pleasure in such games and swears to kill that person. They join forces. Damn cliffhangers...

Seriously, You start to realize that you've been watching to much anime when you no longer need subs...(-_-)
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I might be crazy. So, what's the problem?

Aug 24, 2015 7:51 PM
Nevalwald said:
Daniel_Pena said:

Yes please do so, it would make a lot of people happy :D

I'm also wanting/ waiting...... I wish they would've done a season also...

Aug 27, 2015 4:18 PM
Grim Anime Fan

Needs series. Would enjoy it much as Gantz. Characters here are just so fun xD

Sep 5, 2015 2:19 PM

For anyone interested, I found the full English subbed version on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4I8DPeHnYs

Sep 6, 2015 11:16 AM
MissLovegood said:
For anyone interested, I found the full English subbed version on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4I8DPeHnYs

I just found it today also. I thought all 3 were Excellent! I can't understand why they didn't produce more ( @ least 1 season). They could have done all kinds of cool stuff/ stories. The cast & Art was great imo. Oh well.... nothing we really can do about it, so no use of getting upset I guess. Hope eveyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

Sep 6, 2015 6:53 PM

The art was ok, nothing special, with a few flaws here and there. The ED is kinda cool. But the last episode is just... wtf?? Did that rellay happen?? This really makes me want to read the manga!

Sep 7, 2015 9:18 AM

thank you so much Miss Lovegood for providing link. I really appreciated http://myanimelist.net/profile/MissLovegood

Sep 15, 2015 6:19 PM
Man, that ending o_o For some reason I thought the power of friendship would save them LOL. I was hoping Kanji's (Persona 4) clone would live ): I liked him.

But at least the guy who cries all the time got laid by sexy boob lady and they got to use cool (Dragon Ball inspired?) gadgets.

I feel like this would be even better if it was slower paced and turned into a full TV series, but I guess I'll have to do with the manga now. Once I stop being sad about the ending ;__;

Sep 15, 2015 10:27 PM

I cannot believe NOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_____________T

Sep 16, 2015 3:53 AM

I wasn't ready to experience the feels again. Fuck. This needs a longer running adaptation :(
I mean the beach has yet to come!

Sep 16, 2015 9:46 AM

This game was way too cruel, how this game only worked out with a group like this, where the rules actually applied.

Choosing to die as people, and not as mindless monsters that only thinks of survival, it really was the best choice, but a heartwrenching one at that.

If that is a hearts 7, I really can't imagine all the difficulties above it, what is left for any further games is to actually lose their humanity?

I'm sold, what games does the diamond contains, and with each rising difficulty makes it very interesting. Probably going to read the manga sometime soon.

The part where Arisu was looking for them, and how Karube sneaked a peek, these small details really does bring forth the emotions. Damn this :/

Sep 16, 2015 10:35 AM

wow. That ending was a little beyond fucked up.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.

Sep 16, 2015 6:59 PM
"That ending"

There was no "ending." I absolutely hate anime like this. Stories have a setup, a conflict, and a resolution. This had two out of the three. If the producers knew they had a three ep. OVA to work with, they should have provided some closure and left it open-ended, not this bullshit incomplete series that they wound up putting out.

It's one of my pet peeves and it happens way too often in anime. Audiences deserve some closure and if it doesn't happen, it sours the whole series.

Sep 16, 2015 8:26 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Man, the feels.
I had seen it before in the manga but damn ..

Sep 17, 2015 3:43 AM
Is there Going to be an episode 4????

Pages (2) [1] 2 »