Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2020 9:53 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They handled Susumu's final moments really well it hurt just as much as it did in the manga or maybe a bit more cause the OST.

I give this second half a 7/10 it felt better paced than the first movie which I know they skipped 5 WHOLE volumes worth of content since I read it all online I think it was to get to the war cause it was the anniversary of it or something is what I read sometime ago.

Overall the sequel I give a 6/10 too much skipped and hacked important moments from volume 6 like the Hijikata vs Itou fight and Heisuke's death to mere flashbacks it was tons more fleshed out in the manga. I just hope that PMK will get a proper adaption I like the updated character designs so I wouldn't mind if the same studio animated this again. It has enough content for 2 26 episode seasons stop sleeping on this series Japan!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 13, 2020 8:54 AM

Jul 2015
Rip susumu, Tetsu is going through some rough time, not being in time to get Saya and now losing his friend Susumu...Dammit Suzu why did you turn so wicked...

Mar 20, 2021 8:36 AM
Nov 2019
I didn't watched the movie yet, but I think someone said it skipped a lot, and that' snot good, there's past I wished to see animated but if that the case then it's wast of their time and money , they are doing the same mistake that other studio did for Tokyo ghoul
Sep 8, 2021 7:27 AM

Nov 2019
The movie left me in tears :,(

More topics from this board

» Peace Maker Kurogane Movie 2: Yuumei Sub

ssj026 - Dec 18, 2019

2 by Raj_G »»
Apr 24, 1:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.