MyAnimeList.net

Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: 2006 to ?
Authors: Sako, Toshio (Story & Art)
Serialization: Young Jump

Score: 7.691 (scored by 392 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Jan 6, 2014
Korppi
I don't think Usogui is worth your time. Story is confusing and nonsensical, and in case of poker sequence actually gives out wrong rules information. It tries to be some bizarre combination of battle/action manga and gambling manga but doesn't do good job in either.
Apr 26, 2013
AntiHERO17
Hello everybody I am here to review a manga called Usogui or Lie Eater in English.It is written and illustrated by Toshio Sako and serialized by Weekly Young Jump.
The story is about a gambler name Bak MADARAME a.k.a Usogui as he tries to take control of Kakerou. He is a smart,cool,versatile character and he steals the show every time he makes an appearance .He is one of the main things that draws you into the manga.Other characters are Kaji Takaomi a.k.a (Lois Lane),Marco who posses incredible strength that could match The Hulk,Kiruma Souichi the leader of Kakerou and Yako Hikoichi the No.2 referee of Kakerou.

WHAT read more
May 26, 2012
Takashi_XIII
Usogui- A manga which I believe truly lacks recognition.

Story (7): The story which mostly focuses on the main character (Bak Madarame) dealing with different types of gambles which reflects just how much of the genius he is.It wasn't really the first in its category but it certainly had a lot of unique aspects such as a range of different types of gamble games which have been explained simply but you can understand enough for you to grab hold of it. Another thing I enjoyed about the story is that it introduces few new characters throughout to balance the tension and show the thoughts read more
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices