Forum Settings
Forums

Sequel of 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans' Announced for Fall 2016

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 8, 2016 10:34 AM

Sep 2010
FullmetalChuuni said:
I knew it, lots of people on here kept saying there would never be a season 2.

I don't think Reconquista was meant to be a 50 episode series. It was more like the father of Gundam coming back and writing something for the franchise after so long. It still did okay in Japan sales wise, but to me it was one of the worst Gundams tbh.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 8, 2016 11:27 AM

Sep 2011
Roloko said:
FullmetalChuuni said:
I knew it, lots of people on here kept saying there would never be a season 2.

I don't think Reconquista was meant to be a 50 episode series. It was more like the father of Gundam coming back and writing something for the franchise after so long. It still did okay in Japan sales wise, but to me it was one of the worst Gundams tbh.

Jokes aside, I actually was looking forward to Greco. It was by the same guy that made Turn A which I actually loved. The art style was refreshing, the first 10 episodes where really good. It just went straight to the shitter once they got to space. I was really disappointed with how it turned out. I'm not a delusional fanboy, like a lot of the Tomino fanboys who kept shilling for Greco despite it's obvious flaws.
Apr 8, 2016 2:33 PM

Sep 2010
FullmetalChuuni said:
Roloko said:

Jokes aside, I actually was looking forward to Greco. It was by the same guy that made Turn A which I actually loved. The art style was refreshing, the first 10 episodes where really good. It just went straight to the shitter once they got to space. I was really disappointed with how it turned out. I'm not a delusional fanboy, like a lot of the Tomino fanboys who kept shilling for Greco despite it's obvious flaws.

The artstyle and the ending theme were the best part of the series. I still can't wrap my head about how around half the episode Raraiya acted mentally retarded then all of a sudden she was speaking like she knew everything. WHAT?

The choreography of the battles was stunning even if I was confused about who was the antagonists were.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 8, 2016 3:01 PM

Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
Great news, this show definitely deserved another season so I'm glad to see that it's getting one.

Pretty much how I'm feeling.

Lol, that said, I've actually only seen three episodes so far, but doesn't matter. It is clear to see this deserves to have a second season.
Apr 8, 2016 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
Roloko said:

The artstyle and the ending theme were the best part of the series. I still can't wrap my head about how around half the episode Raraiya acted mentally retarded then all of a sudden she was speaking like she knew everything. WHAT?

The choreography of the battles was stunning even if I was confused about who was the antagonists were.

There was a lot of scenes the were batshit crazy like finding out the Mobile Suits had toilets and the hilariously bad death scene on the final episode. I liked the girls though, the art style was great.
May 23, 2016 9:55 AM
May 2016
I'm really expecting that Cookie & Cracker will grown up and become Gundam pilot too. They will riding Twin Gundam Frames (I really expecting this much more, for the first time ever, twin Gundams, with the ability to synchronize each other). They will become powerful Gundams with high speed mobility and they will avenge the death of their big brother.
Jul 8, 2016 12:40 PM
May 2012
Any more updates regarding ibo season 2?

Guess I'll have to wait for another one month (or two) to see what's the story look like.

wijayachris83 said:
I'm really expecting that Cookie & Cracker will grown up and become Gundam pilot too. They will riding Twin Gundam Frames (I really expecting this much more, for the first time ever, twin Gundams, with the ability to synchronize each other). They will become powerful Gundams with high speed mobility and they will avenge the death of their big brother.

My exact same feeling.
Jul 12, 2016 5:23 AM

Sep 2011
JeffreyZin said:
Any more updates regarding ibo season 2?

Guess I'll have to wait for another one month (or two) to see what's the story look like.
nope only a few days, here you go

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 12, 2016 7:29 AM

Sep 2011
^looks pretty good, seems like a short time-skip.
Jul 12, 2016 8:41 AM

Nov 2008
Tekkaden has grown as an organization, it's up there or better than the League Militaire at this point and they have their own mobile suits ad not just the little mobile workers. Barbatos looks great too. Something tells it's going to be a bloodbath at the end of the second season.

Jul 12, 2016 10:17 AM

Sep 2011
Hoppy said:
Tekkaden has grown as an organization, it's up there or better than the League Militaire at this point and they have their own mobile suits ad not just the little mobile workers. Barbatos looks great too. Something tells it's going to be a bloodbath at the end of the second season.

I hope so, the end of s1 was kinda disappointing. I had gotten the impression this was going to be a Gundam similar to Victory Gundam. Right now it feels more like a slightly worse 00 (not that's a bad thing, I liked 00 for the most part).
FullmetalRaikouJul 13, 2016 10:58 AM
Jul 12, 2016 10:35 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014

goddamn Orga, looking fresh af.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 12, 2016 10:26 PM
May 2012
JizzyHitler said:
nope only a few days, here you go

I already seen it yesterday @JizzyHitler. Thanks for the info anyway.
Jul 13, 2016 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
I'm hoping that Cookie and Cracker become mobile suit pilots. Can't wait for death flags for many characters to come lol. Anyone report me is a spoiled brat
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Mahoutsukai ni Narenakatta Onnanoko no Hanashi' Reveals Main Cast, Additional Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
3 hours ago

» 'Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, First Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
3 hours ago

» Visual Novel '9' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

13 by Inorichi »»
5 hours ago

» 'Yaku nara Mug Cup mo' Compilation Movie Announced for March 2025

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
6 hours ago

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 28

2 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.