Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2009 12:45 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, now Maya is experiencing first hand the dark side of being famous. It kind of pissed me off how her manager is using her mother's disappearance just for her to get more publicity. Also, it seems as though Maya has fallen in love with a co-worker.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 8, 2011 11:23 AM

Sep 2008
Uh, not that I mind that he's out of the picture... but whatever happened to Sakurakouji? So Maya's feelings towards Sakurakouji weren't love?! What the heck? ._.'' And it'll be annoying if "everyone" falls in love with Maya... There's Hayami, Sakurakouji, and possibly this dude...?

Must be difficult having so many different roles to play at once. D: Hope Maya doesn't lose herself in the fame...
Nov 13, 2011 11:06 PM

Jun 2009
merle_noir said:
Uh, not that I mind that he's out of the picture... but whatever happened to Sakurakouji? So Maya's feelings towards Sakurakouji weren't love?! What the heck? ._.'' And it'll be annoying if "everyone" falls in love with Maya... There's Hayami, Sakurakouji, and possibly this dude...?

Must be difficult having so many different roles to play at once. D: Hope Maya doesn't lose herself in the fame...

This was exactly what I was thinking. I wonder where Sakurakouji-kun went too.
This episode makes me want to stop hating the celebrities I hate... (Angelina Jolie)
Apr 17, 2016 9:44 PM

Jun 2015
They're all angry, uh. Sweet overflowing drama!
Aug 9, 2017 5:03 PM
Aug 2014
Maya doesn't really care about her mother so I'd doubt she'd be very upset about what you're doing Hayami.

Never enjoy these stories where insecure unqualified people are lashing out against people who are better than them. They are conflicts that can't really be resolved unless everyone else turns against the perpetrators.

Going with attempted murder almost straight away was surprising though. Hopefully there will be consequences.
May 5, 2020 12:08 PM

Apr 2017
I know these things are spontaneous on the short termb, but why this dude Satomi all of a sudden. Sakurakouji is a good guy and Maya has known him for far longer.

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Feb 10, 2022 1:36 PM

Feb 2020
This is the part where I wish this series was not a old shojo.
The love rivel seems like a cheap bait to prolong the story, They hardly even talked. Especially when there was Sakurakouji already where to could have explored the same concept which would have seemed more natural. But he seems to be forgotten by the author for some reason.
Also how ayumi fell in love for work reason also feel cheap.
I lot of things about the plot is getting worser since the tv drama, I hope it gets better.

Also Mother part unfortunately was handled very poorly since the beginning.
AdampkFeb 10, 2022 1:47 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 21, 2022 9:34 PM

Oct 2014
There is nothing more annoying than seeing people misplace their anger on someone else. I think we are about to see lots of jealousy and bitterness from everyone within the stardom industry. She is no longer doing theatre anymore but movies... Although poisoning or tampering with the food is disgusting. Whoever did it should be put in jail for that.

I'm kinda happy to see Maya fall in love but yea, it seemed cheap here. Although maybe because she is a teenager? It's easier to have a crush out of nowhere.

I know what happened to Sakurakoji from the 80s version but I'll keep it to myself in case they showed him later on. Who knows? He might suddenly show up since it's 50 episode but honestly, his character is irrelevant for me lol he left no impact tbh.
Jun 21, 2022 9:37 PM

Oct 2014
Lorezhno said:
Maya doesn't really care about her mother so I'd doubt she'd be very upset about what you're doing Hayami.

I wish I could react to comments cuz this is funny
Feb 7, 4:09 PM

Dec 2022
I hate Maya falling for Satomi. One of the best aspects of the show was Maya being dedicated to acting to the fullest and having zero (or close to zero) interest in romance.

Though every other plotline is great.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 51 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 12, 2011

34 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 49 Discussion

9 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 45 Discussion

senerikfred - Dec 13, 2009

11 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Glass no Kamen (2005) Episode 47 Discussion

greentutu - Jun 29, 2013

7 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 46 Discussion

5 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 6:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.