Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2010 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
I don't know what to do now. I liked this episode and from what I see there is no plan for a future series. :((

Jul 1, 2010 9:06 PM

Nov 2007
That was pretty dull, I thought the last epi of Okaeri was better. But I thought the first moment of Hosaka giving the carrots to that one girls was pretty entertaining.
Jul 30, 2010 5:25 AM

May 2010
lol, first time panty shot xD didn't expect this!

I will really miss gags with Hosaka-sempai (bakayaro) aka Curry Fairy :D hahaha also need more Kana & Chiaki! :S

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Sep 26, 2010 12:17 AM

Aug 2010
Did the artists change for this ova? The eyes look really different and drawings in general.
Sep 27, 2010 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
Good supplemental OVA. "Dai S" Yoshino made me lol, and Kana's reaction after finding out what day it was was HNNNGGGG worthy, after this many episodes without many legit KanaxFujioka moments. I began to pity Hosaka about halfway throught Okawari, but he's just so lulzy it's hard to imagine him making any romantic progress with anyone.

Chiaki is just so cute though, using Fujioka's lap as a cushion :) (Among other childish things she did, of course)

Missed Okaeri's ED though, it was super catchy.

Guddo, pozitivu shinking....
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 30, 2010 5:58 PM
Jan 2010
billng said:
Did the artists change for this ova? The eyes look really different and drawings in general.
There was a different production company for Seasons 2, 3, and the OVA.

The OVA style is actually similar to Season 3 (Okaeri). They produced the OVA and 3 at the same time so it makes sense.

Season 2 was just awkward with their super long eyes.

Season 1 was the best style.
Jan 4, 2011 4:48 AM

Jan 2010
I loved this OVA. Chiaki finally eat some carrots and lol at Yoshino and Mako-chan
Jan 22, 2011 10:05 PM

Nov 2008
It has been a long since since I finished the first three seasons. I had forgotten that I love these. I remembered the OVA when I was viewing the Manga.

Yoshino is a true devil. Definitely one of the best parts of the OVA. I'm happy for Fujioka!

I hope that they make a fourth season! If not I'll just read the manga.
Apr 2, 2011 12:00 AM

Feb 2011
i think kana is so lucky to have fujioka into her..
coz if someone like kana exist here in reality i'm sure majority of the boys would be turn off to her...
Apr 2, 2011 5:06 AM

Mar 2009
The Valentine thing could have been more interesting, but it wasn't. I liked this OVA though.
Apr 23, 2011 10:57 PM

Sep 2010
Good OVA. Every time I see Hosaka I end up smiling just cause he's so random.
Jan 8, 2013 9:11 PM

Jan 2012
decent short stories. not as cleverly funny as the parent story.

Pantsu out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Nov 28, 2013 9:41 AM

May 2013
Hosaka at the end lol.
Nov 10, 2015 4:34 PM

Jun 2015
Fatentity said:
Panty shot of Chiaki!!! I don't think that's every happened? (Even if it wasn't much of a shot...).

darkerealm said:
It just feels wrong to see a panty shot of Chiaki. o.o

kch33 said:
lol, first time panty shot xD didn't expect this!

When I saw that scene, I paused the episode and checked this thread to see if someone will mention it. Wasn't disappointed. And no, I wasn't expecting that either. Personally I don't care much about panty shots in general, though.

As for the episode itself, it was okay, but I've seen better. I'm still waiting for Hosaka to actually approach Haruka and start a conversation with her.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Jun 29, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2014
well that was an interesting episode..I am so glad for fujioka that he received a chocolate
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Yoshino from Minami-ke and Yui from K-On!...

RJay - Aug 2, 2010

2 by Daveybear_HTID »»
Sep 30, 2010 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.