Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2007 8:44 PM

Nov 2004
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shuurei shows off her awesome bargaining skills. She gets so many cards until... it leads up to a letter from the Emperor, ROFL. Although I thought that was a bit OOC, I thought Ryuuki couldn't go around just helping her like that without a valid reason (okay it is a valid reason but I'm sure the country faces strife everywhere, just that we're focused on Sa Province and Shuurei right now more then anyone else). Eigetsu shortened his life even more to help Doushu-sama, who was such an important person (who died in loneliness and poverty... although he was happy I'm sure to help people out and he had Eigetsu afterall, I can kind of see who he didn't want to be the Imperial Doctor, otherwise the only person he would be helping would be the Emperor and whoever is directly close to the Emperor, the people out there would be suffering...).

Woah, open surgery except no one knows how to do it. It scares me how they are performing surgery on people by practicing on pigs for 4 days. OMG.
Aug 7, 2014 7:06 PM

Jul 2009
Damn what an amazing episode!

Even though it's only details of the grand plan, i love how Shuurei has tons of cards up her sleeve and covers whatever gap she might be missing.

Of course she deliberately delayed the conference until the letter from Ryuuki telling them to demand working for Shuurei for free.

Of course, they have no choice, but to comply :D

It seems this is the era where a new age of medicine is about to be born!!

All that's left is convincing the high ranking officials from Ryuuki's court and all will be good!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Mar 20, 2019 11:00 AM

Apr 2009
wow, so much stuff happened in this episode,
it was surprisingly exciting _xD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion

SomaHeir - Aug 9, 2014

2 by Turn_A_Blum »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

starrysky - Mar 4, 2008

4 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Yesterday, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Did watching Colourcloud Palace made you want to study for a master's degree in public administration to prepare you to become an official ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 24, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime ColourCloud Palace or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 16, 2007

7 by Verasucha1980 »»
Aug 27, 2022 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.