Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2007 6:57 PM

Nov 2004
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, still no Seiran and Ryuuki. Ryuuki appeared for like a minute, and Seiran was seen but didn't say a word. So the two main plots running right now is betwee Eigetsu and Ensei in Sa Province, how there's a mysterious cult, a mysterious disease and what not. And the other one is the matter of Shuurei's marriage, which everyone is discussing so much about, except for the person in question. In the mean time, Shuurei is running about with the plan for Sa Province, but it's moving slowly.

This show has a lot of things to keep track of. I dread the day Eigetsu... dies.. disappears...
Dec 16, 2007 7:58 PM

Sep 2007
Crystal said:
This show has a lot of things to keep track of. I dread the day Eigetsu... dies.. disappears...

Me too T_T

And yeah, no Seiran or Ryuuki makes me a very sad little girl :P
Jan 6, 2010 1:39 PM

Feb 2008
Ha! Ryuuren has done it again ! A new musical masterpiece was born : "White Gathering of the Afternoon Tangerine "

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Aug 24, 2011 11:19 PM

Mar 2009
I. Love. Her uncle. He's such a queer!

Crystal said:

I'm looking quite forward to it, actually.
Jul 23, 2014 11:42 PM

Jul 2009
Another amazing episode!!

Send me some chills towards the end!!

First off, I love how Shouka and Kurou were talking about Shuurei's possible marriage. Then Kurou didn't realize that if Shuurei were to marry Kouyuu, Reishin would be a father in law with with her :P

Damn so the disease has now started? So that's how Doushu dies from.

Man it's gonna be teary when this happens to Eigetsu T__T

Feel sorry for Kourin now!!

The silver hair guy appears!! He really does look like Sakujun!! It seems Shurei can't move her body.

It's a shame Seiran didn't say a word here. Was Midorikawa-san not available during the airing of the episode? At least Ryuuki was there :)

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Mar 20, 2019 9:38 AM

Apr 2009
oof, what an interesting place to end the episode,
-beware of the silver-haired man, h-uh?
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

starrysky - Mar 4, 2008

4 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Yesterday, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Did watching Colourcloud Palace made you want to study for a master's degree in public administration to prepare you to become an official ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 24, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime ColourCloud Palace or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 16, 2007

7 by Verasucha1980 »»
Aug 27, 2022 8:20 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 35 Discussion

starrysky - Feb 5, 2009

3 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.