Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2009 9:30 AM
Jul 2008
Do you think Ataru and Lum ever got married or ever will marry?
Do you think Lum should marry Ataru? Or maybe Mendo or Megane instead?
Would Ataru really be happier with someone else like Ran or Shinobu?
What are your opinions on this subject?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 29, 2009 6:32 PM

Aug 2007
It's not exactly perfect, but it's pretty clear that the both of them have feelings for one another(Even though Ataru will never admit it).

They make a great couple in a very bizarre way, I suppose.

May 29, 2009 11:22 PM

Nov 2008
Do I think they would Marry? Well Ataru saw if I recall two futures one he marries shinbou (early in the series) and later one where he marries Lum.. and the one he decides to 'protect' is the future where he marries Lum- Thus that is more or less set and done he will in the future marry her.

She loves him She doesnt like Mendo or Megane.. so I do not see why she would even ponder it.

I sort of doubt it.. Shinobu is the only one who might be.. but I could see her turning out like his mother .. and that is one crappy marriage lol Lum is far more devoted to him , then I think in the long run Shinobu would have been (could be wrong just an opinion)

And yes I would agree with Mendou they are a great couple in a bizarre way, they compliment each other to.. and it seems also like Lum is the example of a woman trying to be with loyal good fiancee/wife and strong and independent as she is both (something that was rather an issue at the time , and is still to a lesser degree)

I think they just in general despite most of the time Ataru being .....himself they do make rather a good / complimentary and interesting match.
sirwenceMay 29, 2009 11:38 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who is your favorite character?

EtherealMerc - May 29, 2009

17 by Sdizz »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:15 PM

Sticky: » Holy cow!!! The club cards are done!!! ( 1 2 )

EtherealMerc - Jul 12, 2009

50 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Oct 19, 2012 6:12 PM

» Vote for Urusei Yatsura in Germany

AtaruLum - Oct 10, 2011

0 by AtaruLum »»
Oct 10, 2011 3:32 PM

Sticky: » Which episode made you laugh the hardest or for the longest amount of time?

EtherealMerc - Aug 11, 2009

4 by removed-user »»
Jul 26, 2011 3:03 AM

» We are recruting volunteers to do artwork for the club

EtherealMerc - Aug 24, 2010

0 by EtherealMerc »»
Aug 24, 2010 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.