Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 10, 2014 8:29 PM

May 2013
Loved this episode, it was nice to see the twins stand up for one another. But that hospital scene. I was eagerly waiting for the grandma to lose her marbles for good and boy was I satisfied haha. Glad that Hoshino took the blow, out of the group of friends I like her the least, almost to the point of disliking her.
Nov 9, 2014 3:39 AM

Feb 2013
Well........that fucking happened......

Damn

I still want to know why bloody knifes freak out Sana.....
Jun 19, 2015 5:50 AM

Dec 2012
Why are most of the adults in this show complete pricks? Willing to bet it was that whore of a step mother who sent the letter. Even though it was all groundless, the way they portray the twins' relationship makes me suspect that them being in love isn't entirely untrue. That scene with them at the end was really sweet, gotta wonder where they plan to go from there.

Old lady finally showed her true colors, drama keeps escalating and I'm strapped in for this roller coaster ride through the nut house.
Sep 18, 2015 3:32 AM

Jan 2014
LOL
suna .....knife
suna ....knife
suna ...knife
suna ..knife
suna .knife
Sep 18, 2015 9:46 PM

Oct 2013
This episode is solid evidence that sibling love is the strongest love. They may not have visited a "love hotel" together, but at the end of the episode I was half-expecting them to have an "accident."

Incest ftw.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 12, 2016 9:41 AM

Mar 2015
Kyaaahhh <3 XD
Totally ship Shuu X Shuri FTW!! Incest FTW too!! Shuri is now my favorite character. Good bye Aoi.

Scary old hag af. She is in nuts. totally nuts. She is one some freak obsessed hag.

4.5/5
Sep 20, 2016 7:03 PM

Dec 2014
Well things are getting real....That grandma was sure creepy.. I came to realize each of the five friends have problems except of Aoi chan.... he seems so cute though
Dec 21, 2016 9:30 AM

Feb 2014
That fucking crazy hag. I hope at least now they threw her into a padded cell or something.

And to think I actually felt a little bad for the dad at the beginning of the episode. That selfish asshole and his cheating gold digger of a wife are made for each other.

And as much as I like wincest in my animu, I would prefer if the kept Shuri and Shun's relationship platonic.
May 24, 2018 1:31 AM
Apr 2018
Genix said:

Alright, 3 episodes left... not sure how Sana's supposed "bloody" past will unfold.
I was wondering though, Sana could had easily stopped the granny from flinging that chair at Hoshino...

Why people called Sana useless? He cannot stand a tiny drop of blood on knife.
But I surprised that Sana did not have a mental breakdown after had seen Hoshino's pool of blood.
I guess Hoshino's blood failed to impress Sana! lol
Hoshino's blood<<<Fish's blood and tiny blood drop of Shuri! lol
LeTunKit96May 24, 2018 7:46 AM
Nov 12, 2018 6:54 AM

Mar 2012
Wow, their parents sure are foolish. The best way to manipulate siblings and make them hate each other is to constantly compare them in everything they do and then praise one while demeaning and making the other feel useless and unwanted. Then again having a twin might be slightly different from having a sibling with some age gap. They seem to have such a good and strong bond.

I kind of expected Sana to lose his shit and faint on seeing so much blood.
Feb 15, 2019 5:44 AM

Feb 2018
Are you crazy killing people to get back your sister xD
Nov 25, 2019 12:19 PM

Aug 2018
By the way.. No wonder Aoi liked Blue anime ranger the most.. "Aoi" means "blue" in Japanese, so here you go.. ;p
Ok, now we know that Wakatsukis' dad's passion is actually a whore.. Well, unless she only gets whore-like when drunk..
Wut?.. What about the presumption of innocence?.. You don't know, how the law works, or what?.. They don't need to prove their innocence, they are hold innocent until it's proved they're not.. And some rumor - isn't enough evidence.. It's just ridiculously dumb..
This dramatic situation about twins' romance rumor is just cringy.. I just hope it won't get dragged too much, because it's just stupid..
It feels like everyone is on the verge of breaking in one way or another?..
Life with popular politician can be a shit, isn't it?.. I understand Wakatsukis' dad position, to be honest.. But it still is a crap.. But what you can do really as a child?.. You are completely dependant really..
And also stress from being attacked by murderer, your friend being stabbed, and situation with rumor - lots of stress..
Em.. Flying off isn't the best idea.. As you're still children, you'll be pretty much searched by police.. It's one way to criminal world, really.. And you have no experience with it.. Really, in this situation you couldn't do anything, really.. Only talk, maybe dad would agree to some solutions.. If not - endure it.. A couple of years only, really.. Till you're old and responsible for your life, and then you could get life you'd want, it'd be hard, but you won't go against law..
Unless, maybe, law in some parts of Japan works differently?.. And 16 years old can start living separately from parents?..
I hope old woman got arrested.. And that Asami will be alright.. ;/
Anime is getting intense now..
Jan 15, 2020 11:33 PM

Aug 2017
Black blood?

I don't like the incest storyline.

I need more hot sensei and pigtail girl. And old lady needs to kick the bucket.
Mar 10, 2023 7:19 PM

Dec 2022
Crazy old bitch is back with her usual antics. Sana obviously has some past trauma with knives, considering how he reacted to the knife at the outdoor barbeque.

Twincest subtext is best subtext (b^_^)b. I think the slander and anonymous letters (probably from their step-mom, since she knows all about love hotels) ironically brought them even closer together.

Shaded Horizon

Aug 4, 2023 4:19 AM
Dec 2022
A lot happened on this episode the fact that it's confirmed that the grandma killed the cat, and tries to sacrifice a person because of an old rumors of resurrection for her granddaughter unfortunate death.

And for Sana I realise that the watch isn't the problem maybe it's behind that watch, every time he remembers a bloody knife he always looks at his watch with fear.. Maybe something happened in his past like he tryna hurt himself.

Also the problem of the twins because of an unknown person trying to expose something fake trying to break them apart with a father that doesn't care and doesn't want to ruin his reputation for and the sl*t bit*h. This anime is so interesting!
Nov 2, 2023 4:56 PM
Oct 2023
What a roller coaster ride of an episode! It took ten episodes, but we FINALLY have a perfect episode! Event-filled and action-packed! Just what we needed right now! Best episode of the series to date. I doubt any of the final three can match it. Overall rating through ten episodes is 6.8/10, so all things considered, a nice healthy jump. I'll take a break now before beginning the final three episodes of Myself;Yourself.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

radiantfire - Dec 26, 2007

283 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Dec 19, 2007

65 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:01 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

radiantfire - Dec 12, 2007

166 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 10:07 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 28, 2007

61 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 4:05 PM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deli53 - Nov 21, 2007

93 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.