Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2009 10:12 AM

Oct 2008
I don't really get it..

Misao..

Asura Cryin'

May 24, 2009 10:49 AM

May 2007
^Good summary of where things stand right now. The whole Shuri/Yukari thing is quite interesting, but has been poorly executed. Even in this episode, where they attempted to clear up some of the confusions between who is who, I'm still doubting as to which one is Shuri and which one is Yukari.

Despite their attempt to clear things up, I still think I'm a bit confused on where things stand right now.
May 24, 2009 10:47 PM

Oct 2007
superman89 said:
Let's start explaining things properly... Wait, let's go another random direction of useless nothingness...Sums it up for me...
May 25, 2009 7:56 AM

May 2008
The story does seem confusing :S
but i love misao <3
and the bond between her and tomoharu
(ending scene when tomoharu came back home...late)

but wait yukari is a spirit?
May 25, 2009 8:33 PM

Jul 2008
Average material but I still like the show.

Unlike most people I don't find the story confusing, well I did find it confusing at some point but most is cleared out now and I think that a lot of people just say it still is cause everyone say so -.- .

If you just think a little you'll see that everything start to be linked together and it isn't random. Yeah they need to add thing because without them it wouldn't make any sense, not because they got introduced latter in the story that they are random.

I'm bored of haters who just say that's something is bad on subjective matter and that something is random because it don't fit their ideal of how a story should be. The world don't revolve about what you know. Bring argument and by argument I don't mean your ideal conception of how it should be or anything subjective.

I'm not against expressing hate for something but if you bash it do it correctly.

It was crystal clear to me that Shuri is the spirit and that Yukari is the one who survived the accident. Yukari has been mistaken for Shuri and started using that names to lives on, possibly because she wanted to end her life as an actress and find a way to bring her sister back. When she lost her memories she just had her memories before the plane accident hence why she didn't knew that she was using her sister's name and used her true names carelessly.
May 25, 2009 8:41 PM

Aug 2008
No, she started using Shuri's name because You didn't believe her when she said she was Yukari. My problem is that I don't understand how You would make a mistake like that.
May 25, 2009 8:47 PM

Jul 2008
noteDhero said:
No, she started using Shuri's name because You didn't believe her when she said she was Yukari. My problem is that I don't understand how You would make a mistake like that.

Hence the ''Yukari has been mistaken for Shuri and started using that names to lives on" I just forgot to add the maybe also after the coma.
May 27, 2009 5:37 PM

Apr 2009
superman89 said:
Let's start explaining things properly... Wait, let's go another random direction of useless nothingness...Sums it up for me...

i agree id rather have more info on the 3 main ppl =(

May 29, 2009 5:58 PM

Feb 2009
Nayah said:
Dunno what's going on anymore but i don't feel like dropping it..

What is wrong with me?

Lol I feel the same way

maxime1007 said:

It was crystal clear to me that Shuri is the spirit and that Yukari is the one who survived the accident. Yukari has been mistaken for Shuri and started using that names to lives on, possibly because she wanted to end her life as an actress and find a way to bring her sister back. When she lost her memories she just had her memories before the plane accident hence why she didn't knew that she was using her sister's name and used her true names carelessly.

oh and thanks for that Explanation, that part makes sense to me now!! I thought that might be the case but then I was starting to think I was wrong xD
Jun 27, 2009 11:00 PM

Dec 2007
This episode was interesting, imo. I enjoyed it enough, and I am looking forward to more.
Jul 22, 2009 1:49 PM

Jul 2008
this ep at least explaned a bit. but the animation kinda dropped here imo.

Aug 29, 2009 4:20 AM

Sep 2007
Once again... more answers, but even more questions. Lol.
I think I understood the Shuri/Yukari bit, after watching the conversation with her and You four times. xD

Dec 8, 2009 1:52 PM

May 2009
Picked this one up again after having it on my dropped list for a while. The second season seems better so I figured I'd finish this one.

I'm probably going to be a bit confused since I don't remember much of the first 6 episodes. This episode was particularly confusing with figuring out who was who. Shuri and Yukari look the same except for the direction of their bangs.

Anyways.. It was better than I remembered it. Quite interesting.
Jul 7, 2010 2:16 AM

Sep 2008
wow..its getting really interesting.i dont believe it myself,but i actually understand whats going around.
Dec 7, 2012 1:25 AM
Jul 2018
*types out a long response to this episode, then accidently makes the page go back and lose all progress*
Crap.

To sum up what I was going to say:
I actually really like this show so far, and I find the plot to be very interesting.
I wonder who crashed the plane? In the first few seconds of the episode, it almost looked like a blue-haired was there. Hmmm.....
I wonder about the world being destroyed before thing. I wonder what that means. Time travelers? Or it is "destroyed" in some other sense of the word?
Reminds me of

and I absolutely loved that series.
Jan 24, 2014 7:51 AM

Aug 2013
Maybe I should take a break from this series. Temporary drop I guess.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 21, 2014 2:46 PM

May 2012
Well it's developing but in a quite weird way in my opinion...
Apr 6, 2015 12:54 AM

Aug 2013
I don't understand what's going on???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 25, 2009

81 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:38 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2009

29 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 9, 2009

89 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 6 Discussion

dbaranyi - May 7, 2009

44 by DonTrumpolino »»
Mar 13, 2020 6:05 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 3 Discussion

japanme32 - Apr 16, 2009

49 by DonTrumpolino »»
Feb 11, 2020 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.