Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2014 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, at Seiyas nightmares. It would have been awesome if Hades was really such a monster and pobed out and Ikki fought it though.

So Shaka appears again.Damn this dude has really been awesome lately. Why the hell did you stop him Athena?
Btw is he dead or not? If his dead he should have any power against Hades should he? If his dead should he even be able to wear his gold cloth?
Feb 25, 2014 4:59 PM

Jan 2011
Monad said:

So Shaka appears again.Damn this dude has really been awesome lately. Why the hell did you stop him Athena?
Btw is he dead or not? If his dead he should have any power against Hades should he? If his dead should he even be able to wear his gold cloth?

8th sense "Arayashiki", in other words you cant kill him unless you are a God or you make his use all of his cosmo
Jun 3, 2014 11:19 AM

Jun 2012
Monad said:
Lol, at Seiyas nightmares. It would have been awesome if Hades was really such a monster and pobed out and Ikki fought it though.
Wait so that was just seiya's nightmare? I thought he saw what happened via the cosmos b/c hyoga and shiryu could tell Ikki and shun were fighting through the cosmos. Speaking of Hyoga and shiryu theyre barely getting any screen time. :/

And Ikki mah man what are you doing? I know you love your brother and all, but you can't hold back against Hades or else youre going to die.

And What is Saori doing? She might not be aware that she has a cloth, but why did she appear before Hades without the others. Shaka alone is not enough to protect you, especially, with Pandora in the room next door.
Mar 31, 2016 6:08 PM

May 2009
The way that Hades came out of Shun's body like that reminded me of Alien lol!
Aside from that, Ikki why didn't you strike Hades when you had the chance! I bet Shun would have been brought back to life by Athena or something. And Seiya needs to keep his mouth shut about Athena's cloth! The enemy has the upper hand right now!
Feb 3, 2019 3:23 AM

Jun 2016
What in the world was that nightmare sequence? Hades didn't have that chest wound after it was over and it was revealed Ikki pulled his punch at the last second, yet everyone felt the grief stricken cosmos of Ikki and knew Shun was dead. But Shun isn't dead.. unless the saints felt Shun's soul die rather than his body die as Hades took full control. I suppose this may get more clear as we go on.

Either way this was an awesome moment for Shun and Ikki. Moreover, it was a battle of brotherly love. Pandora was pained watching Ikki threaten Hades while she was trying to defend him. And Ikki was on the opposite side, trying to respect Shun's wish no matter how hard it was. Shun accepting Hades so he could sacrifice himself like his constellation Andromeda herself did is honestly one of his best moments. He was so strong to do that, even protecting Ikki with his chain while doing so. Like Ikki said, Shun's true strength is in his compassion and tears as they are the reason he's able to sacrifice himself without the slightest hesitation, they are why he's able to die for justice so happily.

Ikki himself tried his hardest to respect Shun's wish but he showed that no matter what he's been through or how hard his exterior is, he instinctively cannot kill his brother, even if there's a billion lives on the line. He tried his hardest, but he pulled his punch with tears in his eyes. That's some new ground for Ikki and it made it a very powerful moment. It both showed Shun's strength and Ikki's weakness, one of the first moments that painted Ikki like that. As if to kick him while he's down by not finishing him off Hades got full control over Shun and killed, or at least tried to kill Ikki. Absolutely brutal.

I also loved how Pandora had respect for Ikki after that. He's stuck on her mind. It was possibly because it was a moment that showed her that he loves Shun just as much as Pandora loves Hades, they are both their brother after all. She told Valentine to dispose of him respectfully...

That was really awesome!

Now we have four notable groups, Kanon, Hyoga & Shiryu, Seiya & Ikki & the dead or near dead Gold Saints, and Shaka & Athena. It seems Athena wants to speak to Hades before Shaka takes him out. I wonder if Ikki and Shun did do some true damage to him. As for Seiya, it's quite a Saint Seiya type thing to have Valentine release Seiya to give him a chance to fight back rather than finishing him off while he's stuck and then searching his body. As for Seiya I suppose he's heard the true way to take down Hades is with Athena's cloth and he feels like fighting to get it to her rather than hoping they find it on his corpse is the way to go. I can't blame him.. Shun is Hades, Ikki doesn't know about it(and is basically dead), and he's not sure where Hyoga and Shiryu are, he can't take any chances.

I also really love the Cocytus. It's very powerful imagery that this is where all the past and current saints who fought in holy wars lie...
Jan 13, 2023 6:39 AM

Apr 2016
Saori got tired of letting the wind blow her hair that she decided to give a visit to Hades right after he gave a new hairstyle to Shun.

Nice moments from Ikki in this episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 10 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 7, 2014

3 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 28, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 5 Discussion

Monad - Feb 3, 2014

6 by m3ccaryn »»
Oct 24, 2023 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 9 Discussion

Monad - Feb 25, 2014

6 by kratos_aurion »»
May 28, 2023 5:04 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 12 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

5 by Safrichh »»
Feb 26, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 7 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 3, 2014

5 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.