Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (59) « First ... « 57 58 [59]
Apr 8, 2013 5:27 AM
Aug 2009
Hi I'm mask_head, just call me MH.

I'm 23 years old.

I play backgammon and checkers. ( I suck at checkers though)
Apr 13, 2013 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
Hi everyone I'm PC recently I've really gotten into anime. I would always come here to look at information and recommendations and such. I finally made an account so it would be easier to keep track of what I've been watching and what I'd like to watch. I'm really interested in psychological anime and anime that really just blows your mind once all the pieces come together but I also have started watching the more cutsie relationship animes. I'd really love to hear any suggestions on what people have seen and liked and I hope to get to know this site better and talk to people with he same interests! :)
Apr 14, 2013 9:03 AM

Apr 2013
Awww yeaaa I love movies as well what are your suggestions?
Oct 14, 2013 2:55 AM
Jul 2012
Hi! I'm ayumiayuzawa.. You can call me ayumi or anything you want^_^.. Well I'm not new here.. Because in 2012 I create an account here after I create my account I couldn't login so the years pass I remember this site.. And I try to login..here I am..

I want to know something new^_^
Oct 14, 2013 2:55 AM
Jul 2012
Hi! I'm ayumiayuzawa.. You can call me ayumi or anything you want^_^.. Well I'm not new here.. Because in 2012 I create an account here after I create my account I couldn't login so the years pass I remember this site.. And I try to login..here I am..

I want to know something new^_^

And a friends too
Nov 20, 2013 2:20 PM

Mar 2012
*opens a door to forum* *stares from left to right* Hello everybody! I have joined the club for long time ago but couldn't say hi due to work... ~.~

I am Sarah, you can call me by my name or Sejuani or you can find any new name for me. ~ xD
Age? I am at early 20s. My hobbies are hanging out with friends, shopping, playing some games and ofc watching anime/asian dramas oh and assassination *secretly throws some knives out of window*
I don't know whether I should introduce more or not, if I do, it is as long as a long-story. If you have any question, you can ask me for free ~

*bows and run away to find her knives back*
Do not worry, be happy ~
Dec 15, 2013 12:49 AM
Jul 2012
Hey everyone, I joined this group a while back, now I'm bored and figured I should say hello. My name is Jonathan, Jon for those who are to lazy for three syllables, I'm 16 years old. My favorite subject in school is Mathematics, the fun I have in math class outweighs the occasional frustrations that surround me at times. I also enjoy working with computers and technical stuff, and in the future, I hope to be a math teacher or IT guy or something along those lines (sounds pretty boring, but I know I'd love working as so).

When I was younger, I watched anime every now and then on Toonami but stopped for some odd reason. Then, in late 2011/early2012, I started watching anime again and haven't stopped since. I joined MAL in June 2012. Compared to hardcore watchers, I'm pretty casual about watching anime, sometimes I can finish an anime in one day, other times, it takes me a few weeks or so.

I also enjoy listening to music, my favorite singers are David Bowie, Lou Reed, and Paul Simon.
Feb 4, 2014 3:59 AM
Oct 2013
Helloooo guys my name is gee Dx
im new to anime (just watched and got addicted around the end of 2013, i guess?) so that means, i havent watched a lot of animes...

and the frustrating thing about being new is,
i have to catch up to watch the best ones, the upcoming ones, the popular ones...

T-T and i just cant really keep up too because of the busy schedules

T-T
does anyone feels the same way with me too ?
Aug 15, 2014 3:57 PM
Jan 2014
Oh god hi. So i don't know how this happened but i finally released myself from the fear of posting stuff.

Great club by the way, i'm glad someone thought of this.

I'm _winter and i started watching more anime almost a year ago, then sometime after i found this site and i was glad i could list everything i had watched, or was watching, or planned to watch, it helps a lot. There are many interesting clubs and discussions and this is a really nice website i just had to say that.

:D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (59) « First ... « 57 58 [59]

More topics from this board

» Agree or Not Agree GAME ( 1 2 3 )

Mrokand - Oct 6, 2009

105 by Matiss001 »»
Sep 21, 2021 3:38 AM

» Help discover the manga

kiddygradelover - Oct 15, 2016

0 by kiddygradelover »»
Oct 15, 2016 9:25 PM

» Last Letter Word Game + Anime Series and Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 24, 2009

5297 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2015 4:50 AM

» ABC Word Game + Anime Series and Characters ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 27, 2009

4347 by potatocat »»
Apr 14, 2013 9:13 AM

» Tell us your "Mood" today ^^ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aezile - Jun 15, 2009

352 by -Envy- »»
Nov 7, 2012 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.