Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2014 6:36 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Lame, it looks like it will really take to the last chapter to see them together.

If the next chapters are like this, I just hope Seo comes up with some cheap melodrama to hurt Haruto. I really want that dumbass to suffer a little and beg Yuzuki for forgiveness now.

I wish the miracle is that in last chapter Haruto will find Yuzuki holding a child or find a kid named Daiki if there is a big time skip.

i wonder how asuka is gonna take it. will they reveal that she already has a boyfriend and lecture haruto that yuzuki is more important to hhim than anyone else or will haruto and asuka make out for a few minutes and either of them push away. asuka for telling haruto that she's not in the right mood to be with haruto considering that he still has yuzuki on his mind considering the look in his eyes and the name of his soda and that she's afraid to be heart broken again because of what haruto did to her. haruto for being afraid that he'll hurt her again because he still has yuzuki in his mind afterall, asuka either cries or just scuffs because she thought haruto would do that. though, haruto still doesn't know what to do. asuka gives him advice to go and se her again and yada yada yada. seriously, either asuka reveals that she has a boyfriend/girlfriend or asuka tests him by making out with her or have sex with her in her apartment which results in haruto making out with her and almost taking off her clothes before all of the times he had with yuzuki in his head calling out his name which results in haruto quitting and telling her that his feelings are still with yuzuki. i rather go for almost sex.

though i really can't wait for that "miracle" of an ending. thanks seo. i'm glad to find out that there are clues that haruto will get back together with yuzuki -_- i wish for something different. i just wish he had depression. i just wish he grew up. i just wish he was with someone that's not yuzuki. I JUST WISH FOR AN ANAGAMI SS VERSION AFTER THIS! seriously seo, you are waisting more of our precious fucking time!
Jan 19, 2014 6:39 AM

Aug 2013
The three of them meets up, nice chap.
Jan 19, 2014 6:41 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
I honestly doubt we'll even see Asuka again at this point. Maybe the last chapter if they have a marriage. But I'm pretty sure her time is over.

I'm pretty sure this manga will end with Yuzuki quitting her job and Haruto fussing at her on like "why would you do that" and they have the ending to the Tomoyo OVA and Clannad all over again.

Woo...

Nah, since it will be a miracle ending, I wouldn't be surprise if everything goes their way, and Haruto miraculously get transfer to Tokyo right before she was going to quit her job, just after she miraculously got a can of Haruto's beer, miraculously before she was starting to think to move on........
Jan 19, 2014 6:42 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
I honestly doubt we'll even see Asuka again at this point. Maybe the last chapter if they have a marriage. But I'm pretty sure her time is over.

I'm pretty sure this manga will end with Yuzuki quitting her job and Haruto fussing at her on like "why would you do that" and they have the ending to the Tomoyo OVA and Clannad all over again.

Woo...

i'm sure we'll see asuka. either see finding out she has a boyfriend or that red headed lesbo or that she tests him by making out with him(hinting that it's some trick to get back with him) which result in the two ALMOST having sex when haruto almost took off her clothes before haruto had a couple of yuzuki memoreis in his mind.

and i am so glad you brought up clannad! besides the sex chapters and the hopefully announced anagami ss versions, i wonder if seo pulled some what if endings or mini series of how haruto ends up with asuka, akari, or rin with his seo magic -_-
Jan 19, 2014 6:42 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Lame, it looks like it will really take to the last chapter to see them together.

As long as there will be a good epilog it's fine in my opinion. But I think the last chapter will focus on Daikis birth.
Jan 19, 2014 6:45 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

If the next chapters are like this, I just hope Seo comes up with some cheap melodrama to hurt Haruto. I really want that dumbass to suffer a little and beg Yuzuki for forgiveness now.

I wish the miracle is that in last chapter Haruto will find Yuzuki holding a child or find a kid named Daiki if there is a big time skip.

i wonder how asuka is gonna take it. will they reveal that she already has a boyfriend and lecture haruto that yuzuki is more important to hhim than anyone else or will haruto and asuka make out for a few minutes and either of them push away. asuka for telling haruto that she's not in the right mood to be with haruto considering that he still has yuzuki on his mind considering the look in his eyes and the name of his soda and that she's afraid to be heart broken again because of what haruto did to her. haruto for being afraid that he'll hurt her again because he still has yuzuki in his mind afterall, asuka either cries or just scuffs because she thought haruto would do that. though, haruto still doesn't know what to do. asuka gives him advice to go and se her again and yada yada yada. seriously, either asuka reveals that she has a boyfriend/girlfriend or asuka tests him by making out with her or have sex with her in her apartment which results in haruto making out with her and almost taking off her clothes before all of the times he had with yuzuki in his head calling out his name which results in haruto quitting and telling her that his feelings are still with yuzuki. i rather go for almost sex.

though i really can't wait for that "miracle" of an ending. thanks seo. i'm glad to find out that there are clues that haruto will get back together with yuzuki -_- i wish for something different. i just wish he had depression. i just wish he grew up. i just wish he was with someone that's not yuzuki. I JUST WISH FOR AN ANAGAMI SS VERSION AFTER THIS! seriously seo, you are waisting more of our precious fucking time!

Honestly, I just expect Asuka to attempt to their wedding and introduce to them to her boyfriend.
Jan 19, 2014 6:45 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

As long as there will be a good epilog it's fine in my opinion. But I think the last chapter will focus on Daikis birth.

and hopefully yuzuki's death. seriously, i'm sick of them being together. and i know people have their issues with haruto and despite me groaning at those issues, i kinda like haruto. he seems like a hard worker and has some flaws that work at times and i do care for him when i read this manga. the thing i care more for him if he ends up with asuka. heck, since i like akari again in this chapter i can't wait to see how their fantasy chapter will be like :)
Jan 19, 2014 6:46 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

Honestly, I just expect Asuka to attempt to their wedding and introduce to them to her boyfriend.

i bet it's that glasses guy who helps haruto out with the club or maybe she has a girlfriend considering that we never saw that lesbo again.
Jan 19, 2014 6:50 AM

Nov 2012
I think what Seo was trying to say with "earth shattering miracle" at the last chapter is that He'll continue with cheap melodrama to drag it longer, but fear not cause they will be together at the end.
Jan 19, 2014 6:54 AM

Oct 2013
So three chapters left?
Jan 19, 2014 6:56 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
I think what Seo was trying to say with "earth shattering miracle" at the last chapter is that He'll continue with cheap melodrama to drag it longer, but fear not cause they will be together at the end.

this earth shattering miracle will waist our time. seriously, if shinichi and yuuki won't lecture haruto then i hope asuka will. heck, maybe this earth shattereing miracle will happen in this arc. last doesn't always mean chapter. maybe we misunderstood him. maybe what he was trying to say the eartn shattering miracle in this arc. maybe it's about haruto and asuka almost having sex while making out before having yuzuki in his mind. yup! we definitely won't see yuuki and shinichi from half and half, seo's best work btw, in this below average waste of time. joy to the world -_- and what's even funny is that this chapter had another time skip since it takes place in new years.
Jan 19, 2014 7:07 AM

Jul 2013
4 times in a week lawl
Jan 19, 2014 7:09 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

this earth shattering miracle will waist our time. seriously, if shinichi and yuuki won't lecture haruto then i hope asuka will. heck, maybe this earth shattereing miracle will happen in this arc. last doesn't always mean chapter. maybe we misunderstood him. maybe what he was trying to say the eartn shattering miracle in this arc. maybe it's about haruto and asuka almost having sex while making out before having yuzuki in his mind. yup! we definitely won't see yuuki and shinichi from half and half, seo's best work btw, in this below average waste of time. joy to the world -_- and what's even funny is that this chapter had another time skip since it takes place in new years.

I think you need to seek better manga, rather than continuously hoping for this one to be good. Go read NANA or something.
Jan 19, 2014 7:14 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

I think you need to seek better manga, rather than continuously hoping for this one to be good. Go read NANA or something.

i know this manga won't be good. we all know it won't. this special ending will be a waste of time.

heck, if you're asking me to read some great mangas and manwhas, then here are the ones that will be perfect for your time:

6 no trigger

girls of the wilds

nozoki ana

noblesse

aku no hana

apocolypse no toride

i am hero

suicide island

attack on titan

terra formers

one piece

nisekoi
Jan 19, 2014 7:43 AM

Aug 2008
Read most of those yeah.

I know we all invested a bit of time into KNIM, and it sucks when it turns out disappointing (well just plain bad). But eh, better to go read something good then rant on it everyday.
Jan 19, 2014 8:24 AM
Jan 2014
Man, this is annoying... This decision of break up with Yuzuki is so retarded that now every chapter Haruto needs to justify again his actions to put some fake credibility on how stoic he was when indeed he were just an idiot...

Well, 3 to go, probably the last Akari/Takashi intervention. For Haruto snap to go to Yuzuki maybe someone more as Rin will talk to him, or the miracle will end being a job in Tokyo.
Jan 19, 2014 8:28 AM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
Man, this is annoying... This decision of break up with Yuzuki is so retarded that now every chapter Haruto needs to justify again his actions to put some fake credibility on how stoic he was when indeed he were just an idiot...

Well, 3 to go, probably the last Akari/Takashi intervention. For Haruto snap to go to Yuzuki maybe someone more as Rin will talk to him, or the miracle will end being a job in Tokyo.

either her or asuka. i just hope it's asuka
Jan 19, 2014 8:33 AM
Jan 2014
I know you like Asuka and I also sympathize with her, but with 3 chapters to go there is barely no hope for a last Asuka appearance now...
Jan 19, 2014 8:41 AM
Dec 2013
knowing her, i believe she'll appear. heck, do you even know what would be hilarious? if asuka would be the end girl. i mean we know the ending will be him back with yuzuki but with something like miracle, it(hopefully) has to be something unpredictable. and since seo is the master of trolling, we can expect and ending like this.
Jan 19, 2014 9:19 AM

Jan 2013
Best manga chapter in the history of mankind!
Jan 19, 2014 9:26 AM
Feb 2012
Takashi is a way better character than Haruto will ever be. He at least had the balls to propose to his wife, and subsequently start a family. While Haruto keeps believing that not being with Yuzuki is what makes her the happiest. But hey, he named a beer after her, so everything's fucking dandy.

Remember the times Haruto wanted to be a chef? Remember the times he was a good character? Yeah, me neither. Here's your weekly fuck you, Seo.
RachmaninowJan 19, 2014 9:42 AM
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 19, 2014 9:32 AM
Dec 2013
GuiltyKing said:
Takashi is a way better character than Haruto will ever be. He at least had the balls to propose to his wife, and subsequently start a family. While Haruto keeps believing that not being with Yuzuki is what makes her the happiest. But hey, he named a beer after her, so everything's fucking dandy.

Remember the times Haruto wanted to be a chef? Remember the times he was a good character? Yeah, me neither. Here's your weekly fuck yo, Seo.

yeah, i miss those days. and remeber the time where yuzuki was less iritating and had more charm to her? remember how this manga had an interesting story and well written characters besides that douche narumi kanzaki? rememeber how everything was interesting? remember how we didn't have fillers that waisted our time? remember how this manga cared for developing haruto? yeah, me neither. i can't wait for the next chapter. heck, maybe haruto decides to make out with asuka and almost have sex with her before realizing that yuzuki is the one for him and yada yada yada. seriously, this miracle ending you're promising us is predictable as it gets. at least with something like superior spiderman it's at least interesting to see how ock messes around with peter's life and develops as a character and building up to the return of peter parker. at least it's building up to something epic like writer dan slott keeps promising us. you're just promising one big cliche, seo.
Jan 19, 2014 9:46 AM

Feb 2012
Haruto, you dipshit.
Jan 19, 2014 9:54 AM
Dec 2013
Zhou said:
Haruto, you dipshit.

yeah. hey, since you and me read girls of the wild's, how would it be like if the two had a crossover? and i don't mean fight(well there's fighting but a new character that is the polar opposite of song jae gu) i mean some interactions between the characters? heck, how would it be like if song jae gu and haruto switched roles but had the same personalities and backstories?
Jan 19, 2014 9:55 AM
Jul 2012
4 chapters left hope things work out for the best.
Jan 19, 2014 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
So I was right a mini time skip happening. Good to see Akari again she is looking way too hot in this chapter and doing her 4 times a week.... ^.^

Can't be helped but think that Haruto's silly logic and Akari losing in sumo is just foreshadowing the miracle at the end. Seem like Seo trying hard to make viewers think they are not getting back together. I don't know by I definitely felt that way.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:13 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
So I was right a mini time skip happening. Good to see Akari again she is looking way too hot in this chapter and doing her 4 times a week.... ^.^

Can't be helped but think that Haruto's silly logic and Akari losing in sumo is just foreshadowing the miracle at the end. Seem like Seo trying hard to make viewers think they are not getting back together. I don't know by I definitely felt that way.

it's just a waste of time. if he wanted a miracle or epic ending he could've added something different and unpredictable
Jan 19, 2014 10:27 AM

May 2013
Akari has been trying four times a week. That is too much info. Now I'm wonder how they are going to end this manga.
Jan 19, 2014 10:28 AM

Aug 2008
Benphyre said:

Don't you love when authors try to "trick" their audiences that "oh this might not end well."

If your going to do that...at least be kind of subtle about it lawl.
Jan 19, 2014 10:31 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

it's just a waste of time. if he wanted a miracle or epic ending he could've added something different and unpredictable

When all hopes are lost that ray of light you see would be the miracle. That is what I think Seo is trying to imply. I don't deny something unpredictable will be epic but there really isn't much chapters left for Seo to create another miracle other then them getting back.

Of course those are my own opinion and things might turn out differently. If that really happens than yes that unpredictable miracle is indeed happening which is definitely a great thing! :D
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:35 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

When all hopes are lost that ray of light you see would be the miracle. That is what I think Seo is trying to imply. I don't deny something unpredictable will be epic but there really isn't much chapters left for Seo to create another miracle other then them getting back.

Of course those are my own opinion and things might turn out differently. If that really happens than yes that unpredictable miracle is indeed happening which is definitely a great thing! :D

and by great you mean that the fact that this manga is ending real soon :)
Jan 19, 2014 10:37 AM

Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:

Don't you love when authors try to "trick" their audiences that "oh this might not end well."

I agree but I don't think he has much choice.

I believe the trigger is actually the announcement of the series ending. During chapter 256 who would have thought about a happy ending or even an ending? I personally thought there will be more drama lol.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:39 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:

I believe the trigger is actually the announcement of the series ending. During chapter 256 who would have thought about a happy ending or even an ending? I personally thought there will be more drama lol.

say, how long did you think the drama happened?
Jan 19, 2014 10:40 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

No by great I mean Seo has successfully mind fuck viewers like me (which is a good thing) with another ending miracle or whatsoever.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:42 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:

I think it was at the 256 chapter discussion thread I mention not wanting to see another year (real time) of drama lol. That was before the ending news was announced.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:42 AM
Mar 2012
I enjoyed it yet I did not. Demmit Seo your ending will be crap
Jan 19, 2014 10:44 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:

I think it was at the 256 chapter discussion thread I mention not wanting to see another year (real time) of drama lol. That was before the ending news was announced.

i meant how long did you think until we saw real drama again? which chapters began the ecchis and which started having drama again?
Jan 19, 2014 10:46 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

No by great I mean Seo has successfully mind fuck viewers like me (which is a good thing) with another ending miracle or whatsoever.

yup? mindfuck. that's how we feel alright. god, i just wish seo gave yuzuki a different dream like a ceo, or something else that is important to her which cause her to move someplace different.......LIKE AMERICA!
Jan 19, 2014 10:52 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:

yup? mindfuck. that's how we feel alright. god, i just wish seo gave yuzuki a different dream like a ceo, or something else that is important to her which cause her to move someplace different.......LIKE AMERICA!

Can't be helped. Previous plot requires them to stay in Japan lol.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:53 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

OK, I got tired of all the bitching about Yuzuki, so I will do the same about Asuka. I hope Seo writes about Asuka going to play softball professionally in America, so she will disappear once and for all. Hey that's more believable than a plain teacher going to America for no good reason.
Jan 19, 2014 10:55 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:

yes, but with something as retarded as this, i would rather have her acquire another job which resulted her into moving into another state and may be breaking up with her boyfriend than being a teacher.
Jan 19, 2014 10:57 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

OK, I got tired of all the bitching about Yuzuki, so I will do the same about Asuka. I hope Seo writes about Asuka going to play softball professionally in America, so she will disappear once and for all. Hey that's more believable than a plain teacher going to America for no good reason.

no, i don't mean a teacher job that results her into moving into america. an important job like someone working for a corporate company or something.

you know, once this manga is finished, i'm gonna miss talking to you guys about it. it's been fun trshing this manga......OH and wishing yuzuki to be dead :)
Jan 19, 2014 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:

yes, but with something as retarded as this, i would rather have her acquire another job which resulted her into moving into another state and may be breaking up with her boyfriend than being a teacher.

and then I suppose the story shall continue with Haru x Asuka? Right? lolol
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 11:05 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:

and then I suppose the story shall continue with Haru x Asuka? Right? lolol

LOL. maybe that if seo wants more fanservice. and i don't mean the echhi kind, i mean give them what they've want kind like this manga is ending. heck, i just want drama like everyone else as well.
Jan 19, 2014 11:06 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
no, i don't mean a teacher job that results her into moving into america. an important job like someone working for a corporate company or something.

you know, once this manga is finished, i'm gonna miss talking to you guys about it. it's been fun trshing this manga......OH and wishing yuzuki to be dead :)

Know what, now I really want Yuzuki to die, but not cause of your same reasons, but cause I want Haruto to suffer, and ultimately kill himself or becomes a Hikikomori.
Jan 19, 2014 11:15 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Know what, now I really want Yuzuki to die, but not cause of your same reasons, but cause I want Haruto to suffer, and ultimately kill himself or becomes a Hikikomori.

man, you must hate haruto with a passion O_O. seriously, you really must be obsessed with him committing suicide and never leaving his room like i am with wanting yuzuki to die.
Jan 19, 2014 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

man, you must hate haruto with a passion O_O. seriously, you really must be obsessed with him committing suicide and never leaving his room like i am with wanting yuzuki to die.

I didn't hate him that much before, but his reasoning and actions this last two chapters, just crossed the line. And I am pretty sure the next two chapters won't be any different; somebody telling him it was stupid, but him trying to justify his stupidity. At least, if this manga wouldn't have been on his perspective, we would have took a break from him, but unfortunately we have to deal with him.
jose21Jan 19, 2014 11:29 AM
Jan 19, 2014 11:35 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I didn't hate him that much before, but his reasoning and actions this last two chapters, just crossed the line. And I am pretty sure the next two chapters won't be any different; somebody telling him it was stupid, but him trying to justify his stupidity. At least, if this manga wouldn't have been on his perspective, we would have taking a break from him, but unfortunately we have to deal with him.

yeah, seriously, this manga is really long and yet most of the focus is on haruto and not the other side characters. seriously, the characters had so much build up that it would've been interesting to see how they got through their journey. all except asuka. i believe the two will make out and well you know the rest so why bother?

i don't eblieve seo is done milking this series though? i believe that he'll promise us some spinoffs of side characters who developed off panel, the anagami ss version, the asuka alternate ending/what if chapter which is inspired by the tomoya ova from clannad, fantasy chapters vol 2(maybe you might get kazama as your wish), more ovas, etc. be afraid. be very afraid......
Jan 19, 2014 12:05 PM
Jan 2014
Ok I'm calling the next chapter, yuzi will be going to a mixer thinking of moving on, but then BAM! She gets served the beer haruto made and realise she loves him more than her job

Potato patata the end, although I bet he will make us rage at yuzi and kinda make her look like a slut cause its pretty much what he thinks of women the tard
Jan 19, 2014 12:30 PM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
Ok I'm calling the next chapter, yuzi will be going to a mixer thinking of moving on, but then BAM! She gets served the beer haruto made and realise she loves him more than her job

Potato patata the end, although I bet he will make us rage at yuzi and kinda make her look like a slut cause its pretty much what he thinks of women the tard

I put it on the other discussion, but this is what I think will happen:

259 Pretty much a repetition of this chapter but with Asuka or Rin or both.

260 Haruto finds kazama's helmet, thinks about what Kazama would have done, quite a few memories of his fallen hero.... and the end of the chapter he goes out to look for Yuzuki, only to find her pregnant or holding a baby in her arms depending on how much time has passed (cliffhanger).

261 starts with Haruto thinking she has move on and found someone esle. Then the miracle, the baby is named Daiki, so it is his baby. Haruto feels like an asshole, ask for forgiveness, and then a small time skip to their wedding, END.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.