Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2014 4:36 PM
Feb 2013
Hi there everybody,

My name is Nick and like the title says, I'm new here and looking to make some friends. I'm Male, 22, Single, and I live in Hawaii and am planning to enlist in the Navy. As far as anime interests go I'll just about watch anything, except for moe really, but I've got a special place in my heart for BECK. I've never posted on a chat room, or forum, of any kind, and I figured why not? If you guys have any questions for me at all feel free to ask. It's nice to meet everybody, and I hope I can make some good friends here!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 18, 2014 5:18 PM

Mar 2013
Hey Nick,

My names Cam, I'm new here too. Well to the club that is, I've been on MAL for a while now. saw your post and figured I'd say hello. I too plan to join the U.S. Navy. In fact I leave in April ^_^ You say you like BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad? That's one of my favorite anime's!!!! I'm a bit younger than you (19 come February) but it seems we have a lot in common. Cool to meet you! as far as anime, I'm mostly in Romantic Comedy and slice of life. Anyway, I hope we can be good friends, Happy anime watching ^o^
Jan 18, 2014 5:26 PM
Feb 2013
Nice to meet you Cam!

Looks like I only joined MAL a month before you xD. Didn't expect to meet another Navy person here so fast! I don't have a shipping off date yet, but I plan to enlist really soon. If you don't mind me asking, what are you planning to go in for? Hahaha yeah Beck is probably my all time favorite Anime.
Jan 18, 2014 8:34 PM

Jun 2009
hello, my name is greg and i run the club and are chatroom, hopfully when you guys visit it will be active
Jan 19, 2014 2:20 AM

Mar 2013
Ya, surprised me too. None of the guys I'm with for recruiting are into anime (I try to keep it on the DL just because I don't wanna be that one guy you know?) anyway, I'm going in to be a Yeoman, we do office work and from there I want to go into JAG (military law) and get my law degree via the Navy. 2014 is a GREAT year to enlist I should add, they are doing a "sweep" and are accepting a lot more recruits than normal so you have a good shot at most any job you want! Sorry for tailing off on the Navy.... it's a big part of my life *ahem* anyway, Nice to meet you Greg, I love your club and I hope to be very frequent in posting in the future. I'll try to stick to anime ^.^'
Jan 22, 2014 1:54 PM

Oct 2009
You have come to the right club to find others who like Beck! Quite a few of us do. Welcome and nice to meet you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » TIMES zones / chat time

imperlast - Oct 3, 2010

28 by AniEncyclopedia »»
Sep 17, 2020 3:09 PM

» MAL CHAT Simulwatch Thread V2

imperlast - Sep 13, 2018

1 by JaneSmith28 »»
Nov 14, 2018 1:01 AM

» what anime do you think deserves a sequal

imperlast - Sep 6, 2015

24 by imperlast »»
Sep 13, 2018 12:22 PM

» List what anime and manga you own

imperlast - Jul 11, 2012

12 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 9, 2018 12:41 PM

Poll: » Poll: How many episode a day do you watch on average?

imperlast - Jun 27, 2010

40 by imperlast »»
Sep 6, 2018 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.