Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 12, 2014 10:42 AM
Mar 2013
Restarting the poll after La Folia and Yuuma's appearance up to 13 episodes so far.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 12, 2014 10:21 PM

Nov 2012
Why do I have the feeling that later on there will be a Best girl 3 discussion.
Jan 17, 2014 5:19 AM

Jun 2013
So far, more girls showed up. But Sayaka is always my favourite girl. I voted her again!
Jan 18, 2014 2:59 AM

Dec 2012
Agree that there probably needs another poll. From the second opening, it looks like there wouldn't be more girls.

My favourite is still Aiba Asagi by far though.
Jan 18, 2014 4:45 AM

Nov 2013
At least Yukina should lose a lot of points. +1 for La Folia
Jan 18, 2014 9:25 PM

May 2010
It's pretty obvious what the final pairing is going to be...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 19, 2014 12:00 AM

Sep 2012
These polls are just as cruel as ever... why can we only choose one? ><
Jan 19, 2014 7:30 AM

Nov 2012
I don't really understand how Yukina is holding strong at second place. I don't really see special traits in her aside from her jealousy.
Jan 19, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2012
jose21 said:
I don't really understand how Yukina is holding strong at second place. I don't really see special traits in her aside from her jealousy.

I feel the same , she's a little annoying too.
And as for my fav, it's still natsuki-chan followed by Asagi ...
Jan 19, 2014 12:04 PM

Apr 2013
I agree that her jealousy is fedding me up, but I do not think Yukina's so annoying, I do like her very much.
Yet, La Folia's got my vote.
Jan 21, 2014 10:18 AM

May 2013
la Folia Best Girl and if any other girls show up she'll still be hard to beat
"Why the hell is it so easy to make people mad, and so difficult to make them smile?" -Kurosawa Dono
Jan 22, 2014 5:34 AM

Jan 2014
Voted for La Folia. Easily the best.
Jan 22, 2014 5:54 AM

Feb 2013
Minamiya Natsuki.
Jan 24, 2014 8:25 AM

Dec 2012
jose21 said:

Power of main girl.

I don't know if its me but it has been pretty long since I shipped the main couple of the series. Nowadays the underdogs always seem to be the 'best girl'.
Jan 24, 2014 12:26 PM

Dec 2009
Back at the beginning my vote went to Asagi. After Sayaka appeared she got my vote. But now La Folia gets it. And unless a better girl than La Folia appears (which I doubt) she will always get my vote.
Jan 24, 2014 12:27 PM

Apr 2013
jose21 said:
the main girl power is a strong power.
an egomaniac and a fool

Jan 24, 2014 12:29 PM

Nov 2013
jose21 said:
Why do I have the feeling that later on there will be a Best girl 3 discussion.
I see what you did there.
Jan 24, 2014 1:01 PM
Feb 2013
Kirasaka Sayaka.....SURE!!
Jan 24, 2014 1:07 PM

Jun 2013
I like all of them but Asagi and now Yuuma are my favorite.
Jan 24, 2014 2:56 PM

Oct 2013
Yuuma is my type but La Folia is just too awesome to ignore. Sayaka is nice as well. I wont go so far as to say I despise Yukina, but I don't like how her character was written. If Asagi gets more screen time she might also go up in my rankings.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 24, 2014 3:54 PM
Aug 2012
Sayaka san lol!
Jan 24, 2014 9:55 PM
Jan 2014
My favorite one is La Folia, Sayaka is close and I guess Asagi is also good.

I don't get why people like Yukina, she's almost as boring as SAO's Asuna imo.
Jan 24, 2014 9:57 PM

Oct 2013
highwinddv said:
My favorite one is La Folia, Sayaka is close and I guess Asagi is also good.

I don't get why people like Yukina, she's almost as boring as SAO's Asuna imo.

Except Asuna looks better.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Jan 24, 2014 10:18 PM
Sep 2013
jose21 said:

Same could be said about the rest of the girls really.
Jan 24, 2014 10:20 PM

Oct 2013
airbornejaws said:
jose21 said:

Bar La Folia.

Jan 24, 2014 10:48 PM

Nov 2012
airbornejaws said:
jose21 said:

Yunna and Asagi typical childhood friend, Yunna some kind of witch highjack his body, dude that's awesome and she just showed up. Asagi, she is some kind of computer genius, has some kind of dark past, but hasn't been revealed yet, she and Yunna kissed the dude, they are true to their feelings.........

Sayaka, typical tsundere, she started bad given the impression of being lesbian, but got better with time, she seems more powerful than Yukina, she is tsundere, so you can't really ask her to go upfront to purse the dude, but she is doing it better than Yukina, she got him as a favorite number on her cellphone, calls him for everything; she is doing a better job making it clear she is after him.....

La folia, she is a bit mischievous and she is also quite upfront. she made it clear that she after the dude and has no problem being straightforward of what she wants. She has awesome powers. Not relevant, but she is hot.

Natsuki, loli teacher, powerful witch...........................................

Yukina, only thing she has is her sword, and her jealousy. Not true to her feelings, does she like the dude or what, she insist she is only supervising him, so why being all bitchy when he gets close to another girl. Come on, not even the little sister, which is quite common on these kind of animes has that trait. She even fails as a loli. Is she supposed to be yandere? she is always hitting him for no good reason, even as a yandere she fails.
jose21Jan 24, 2014 11:01 PM
Jan 24, 2014 10:49 PM

Dec 2013
Well it sure as hell isn't Yuuma with all of her shenanigans in this latest arc. My vote goes to Yukina. She's had my vote since episode 1, and none of the other girls introduced since then even come close. Doubt any of these other girls are ever going to change my decision.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jan 24, 2014 11:00 PM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
airbornejaws said:
jose21 said:

Yunna and Asagi typical childhood friend, Yunna some kind of witch highjack his body, dude that's awesome and she just showed up. Asagi, she is some kind of computer genius, has some kind of dark past, but hasn't been revealed yet, she and Yunna kissed the dude, they are true to their feelings.........

Sayaka, typical tsundere, she started bad given the impression of being lesbian, but got better with time, she seems more powerful than Yukina, she is tsundere, so you can't really ask her to go upfront to purse the dude, but she is doing it better than Yukina, she got him as a favorite number on her cellphone, calls him for everything; she is doing a better job making it clear she is after him.....

La folia, she is a bit mischievous and she is also quite upfront. she made it clear that she after the dude and has no problem being straightforward of what she wants. She has awesome powers. Not relevant, but she is hot.

Natsuki, loli teacher, powerful witch...........................................

Yukina, only thing she has is her sword, and her jealousy. Not true to her feelings, does she like the dude or what, she insist she is only supervising him, so why being all bitchy when he gets close to another girl. Come on, not even the little sister, which is quite common on this kind of animes has that trait. She even fail as a loli. Is she supposed to be yandere? she is always hitting him for no good reason, even as a yandere she fails.

La Folia is the only one of this group who doesn't get jealous though, aside from Natsuki for obvious reasons.

Jan 24, 2014 11:04 PM

Nov 2012
7thVoid said:
jose21 said:
airbornejaws said:
jose21 said:

Yukina, only thing she has is her sword, and her jealousy. Not true to her feelings, does she like the dude or what, she insist she is only supervising him, so why being all bitchy when he gets close to another girl. Come on, not even the little sister, which is quite common on this kind of animes has that trait. She even fail as a loli. Is she supposed to be yandere? she is always hitting him for no good reason, even as a yandere she fails.

La Folia is the only one of this group who doesn't get jealous though, aside from Natsuki for obvious reasons.

Yeap, I forgot that, but I didn't think it was important. Anyway, no wonder she is winning.
Jan 25, 2014 6:14 PM
Sep 2013
jose21 said:
airbornejaws said:
jose21 said:

Yukina, only thing she has is her sword, and her jealousy. Not true to her feelings, does she like the dude or what, she insist she is only supervising him, so why being all bitchy when he gets close to another girl. Come on, not even the little sister, which is quite common on these kind of animes has that trait. She even fails as a loli. Is she supposed to be yandere? she is always hitting him for no good reason, even as a yandere she fails.

Yeah if we're talking back story sure, but i'm thinking personality-wise. Every one of these girls pretty much just has a different archetype (mature loli, tsundere, classy beauty, introverts, etc). So we have variety, but none of them really blow me away because I've already seen these characters hundreds of times before.
Jan 25, 2014 8:26 PM
Nov 2010
Spoilers about who Kojou ended up with

Jan 25, 2014 8:33 PM

Oct 2013
fire_ballz said:

Well god dammit. I knew I shouldn't have clicked, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Oh well. I wonder if...

Jan 25, 2014 8:58 PM
Nov 2010
7thVoid said:
fire_ballz said:

Well god dammit. I knew I shouldn't have clicked, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Oh well. I wonder if...

Nah, the anime won't get that far. Probably will end at either Vol.6 or 7. If we do get another season then maybe.
Jan 25, 2014 9:05 PM

Oct 2013
fire_ballz said:
7thVoid said:
fire_ballz said:

Oh well. I wonder if...

Nah, the anime won't get that far. Probably will end at either Vol.6 or 7. If we do get another season then maybe.

I guess you're right. I was getting ahead of myself there. Well, I hope for a 2nd season then.

Jan 25, 2014 9:12 PM
Nov 2010

I guess you're right. I was getting ahead of myself there. Well, I hope for a 2nd season then.

It's okay. If you have any questions just ask me. If you don't mind spoilers that is ^^;
Jan 25, 2014 10:14 PM

Dec 2011
This definitely need another poll if they decided to put Avrora in the anime.
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Jan 26, 2014 12:03 AM

Aug 2012
There's something wrong with La Folia-sama's radio button... I don't like her... but uhh.. why did I clicked it? WHY WHY WHY!!!!

Naahh.. I'm heads over heels for her. Not that I have her as my wallpaper. Really.
Jan 26, 2014 7:28 AM

Jun 2013
La Folia has a sword gun thing.. Ofcourse she wins... The others are just meh.
If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive.
Jan 26, 2014 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
Great to see La Folia in the lead. Well deserved. Hopefully she won't leave us yet. She was also barely shown in the new opening :/. Instead they focused on all the tsundere girls and whatnot.

fire_ballz said:

How do you know? As far as I know the LN isn't over yet, or am I wrong?
Jan 26, 2014 8:29 AM

Nov 2012
airbornejaws said:

Yeah if we're talking back story sure, but i'm thinking personality-wise. Every one of these girls pretty much just has a different archetype (mature loli, tsundere, classy beauty, introverts, etc). So we have variety, but none of them really blow me away because I've already seen these characters hundreds of times before.

I am talking personality wise too, does Yukina have any?
Sure, we have seen those characters hundreds of times before, but aren't you also bored the first/main girl always winning?
To me Yukina is the typical imouto character, only that the writer decided to make her the MC's side kick instead of his sister to avoid having to deal with incest.
jose21Jan 26, 2014 8:49 AM
Jan 26, 2014 8:40 AM
Jan 2014
BeatzMe said:
Great to see La Folia in the lead. Well deserved. Hopefully she won't leave us yet. She was also barely shown in the new opening :/. Instead they focused on all the tsundere girls and whatnot.

fire_ballz said:

I think he was probably joking(?) because the LN is indeed still ongoing.
Jan 26, 2014 3:06 PM

Dec 2011
highwinddv said:
BeatzMe said:

fire_ballz said:

It's a side story~ the novel is still ongoing.
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Jan 26, 2014 4:17 PM
Nov 2010
Fritzion said:
highwinddv said:
BeatzMe said:

fire_ballz said:

Yup~ It's a 'what if' side story written by the author himself. Volume 10 of the LN will be release in March.
Jan 26, 2014 4:56 PM
Jan 2014
fire_ballz said:
Fritzion said:
highwinddv said:
BeatzMe said:

fire_ballz said:

Yup~ It's a 'what if' side story written by the author himself. Volume 10 of the LN will be release in March.

If it's a "what if" side story does that mean it absolutely won't happen? I hate Yukina so I'd rather he has a harem instead of end up with only her.
Jan 27, 2014 4:53 AM

Oct 2013
highwinddv said:
fire_ballz said:
Fritzion said:
highwinddv said:
BeatzMe said:

fire_ballz said:

If it's a "what if" side story does that mean it absolutely won't happen? I hate Yukina so I'd rather he has a harem instead of end up with only her.

If the author himself wrote it there's still a slim(almost none actually) possibility I'd say. I don't particularly like Yukina either. The way her character type is makes liking her hard to do.

Jan 27, 2014 5:37 AM
Jan 2014
7thVoid said:
If the author himself wrote it there's still a slim(almost none actually) possibility I'd say. I don't particularly like Yukina either. The way her character type is makes liking her hard to do.

Yeah I guess there won't be a harem since all the LN covers only have Yukina on them :(
Jan 28, 2014 8:43 AM

Jun 2013
Just notice, no one pick/chose Kojou's younger sister...
XD
Jan 29, 2014 1:23 AM

Mar 2011
Loli Natsuki-chan!
Do you like cakes?
You don't like cakes?
I like cakes.
Jan 29, 2014 10:52 PM
Sep 2013
jose21 said:
airbornejaws said:

Sure, we have seen those characters hundreds of times before, but aren't you also bored the first/main girl always winning?
To me Yukina is the typical imouto character, only that the writer decided to make her the MC's side kick instead of his sister to avoid having to deal with incest.

My point is that she has the same amount of personality as the rest. So it shouldn't be a surprise that she has a large number of votes, considering she has the most screen time.
Jan 31, 2014 3:16 AM

Nov 2012
airbornejaws said:
jose21 said:
airbornejaws said:

My point is that she has the same amount of personality as the rest. So it shouldn't be a surprise that she has a large number of votes, considering she has the most screen time.

Personality wise I still think she is at lost in comparison with quite a few characters, but bold part is everything. IMO her amount of screen time is what makes up for her lack of appealing. Asagi, Sayaka, La folia, Nastuki all together has less screen time than her, so it is not really a fair competition.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.