Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 31, 2013 8:37 AM

Apr 2013
Reverb_Shock said:
If it's more like the Aincrad arc, I'm really looking forward to it. If it's like the Fairy arc, I'm going to fucking drop it.

I feel the same way and Kirito trap version doesn't inspire me at all...
geraltDec 31, 2013 8:40 AM
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Dec 31, 2013 8:37 AM

Apr 2009
belatkuro said:
Either way, it will probably air at the same time as Mahouka(assuming it's 2-cour). MAL is going to explode when that happens. Should be fun.

Hopefully. The shitstorms should finally push MAL to add more staff members.

Ramidant said:
we are all anime loving beings stop the hate guys :/

Sorry, but love doesn't make immune to criticism.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Dec 31, 2013 8:38 AM

Jul 2011
Well, here's one thing I will not be adding to my PTW
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Dec 31, 2013 8:39 AM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
belatkuro said:
Either way, it will probably air at the same time as Mahouka(assuming it's 2-cour). MAL is going to explode when that happens. Should be fun.

Ramidant said:
we are all anime loving beings stop the hate guys :/

Sorry, but love doesn't make immune to criticism.

You really are going out your way to hate on this and laugh at people that like it.
Dec 31, 2013 8:40 AM

Apr 2009
ssjokg said:

You really are going out your way to hate on this and laugh at people that like it.

No, I will sit back and enjoy the show (Not SAO, the other show).
And you will surely not deny that MAL is short on staff, right?
Dec 31, 2013 8:41 AM

Dec 2007
Why did I add it to my PTW

I couldn't resist

Jan 2008
The only thing I wonder, why is Kirito looking like a trap all of the sudden.

Did he broke up with Asuna and his 'sister' don't like him anymore? NTR? Well well...
Nov 2013
I prefer a second season of Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

):
Dec 31, 2013 8:42 AM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
ssjokg said:

Doesn't look like it.At both.
Dec 31, 2013 8:43 AM

Nov 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
belatkuro said:

just imagining this really makes me LOL'd
Dec 31, 2013 8:44 AM

May 2010
I'm so happy with these news ^^ More SAO is always good for me~
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~
Dec 31, 2013 8:46 AM

Apr 2009
ssjokg said:
Nidhoeggr said:
ssjokg said:

Why? I merely stated some facts. If you can't handle even the slightest amount of negativity you should stay away from a forum. Discussions usually consist of multiple opinions, you know?
Dec 31, 2013 8:48 AM

May 2010
Ha! It was a matter of time.

Oh well, maybe I'll finally watch the first season.
Dec 31, 2013 8:49 AM

Aug 2013
This should be interesting. Perhaps it will include the Gun Gale Online arc from the light novels, maybe?

Dec 2013
Amazing news! Can't wait!

Mar 2013
MEH more boring SAO, and man is the Gun gale arc REALLY sleep inducing.

Dec 31, 2013 8:50 AM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
ssjokg said:
Nidhoeggr said:
ssjokg said:

Why? I merely stated some facts. If you can't handle even the slightest amount of negativity you should stay away from a forum. Discussions usually consist of multiple opinions, you know?
You said it yourself.Opinions not facts.

And I will copy paste what I said in the other thread:
that you enjoy playing the guru of anime doesnt mean that you have to intentionally agitate its fans.

Jun 2013
so, kirito is come back and this time with his saber..
i hoping for many asuna scenes lol
i lack on english but, i want to speak!

Aug 2009
Oreganos said:
3rd anime I will for sure watch in 2014. I don't expect this will be better than boring 2nd arc in 1st season but I will give it a chance and see if will be good. One thing still confuses me, is he going to "play" another game after being close to death in SAO? If yes, it's just much unreal. ^.^
Wasnt he already playing ALO?
Dec 31, 2013 8:51 AM

Aug 2011
Zane_Cephiery said:
This should be interesting. Perhaps it will include the Gun Gale Online arc from the light novels, maybe?

What, Sinon being in the PV doesn't give it away that it will be GGO?
Dec 31, 2013 8:51 AM
Nov 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
ssjokg said:
Nidhoeggr said:
ssjokg said:

I just don't understand one thing about you, do you like to watch things that you know you won't like? Because I think is kinda a waste of time.
Dec 31, 2013 8:52 AM

Mar 2011
Woo maybe they won't ruin this one
Dec 31, 2013 8:54 AM

Nov 2012
alexwer123 said:
Woo maybe they won't ruin this one

Those hopes... will soon be crushed.
Dec 31, 2013 8:54 AM

Apr 2009
Guimend said:

I just don't understand one thing about you, do you like to watch things that you know you won't like? Because I think is kinda a waste of time.

I don't like them, but I enjoy picking them apart. Also, watching a few shit shows over the time helps to appreciate quality since you always know it could be much worse. And it's not like I would watch this while paying full attention. This is the kind of show you laugh at while you organize your mails or so.
Dec 31, 2013 8:55 AM

Oct 2012
Okay, Sword Art Online was the LAST anime I expected to get a sequel, so now, I'm shocked..... in a good way.
Dec 31, 2013 8:55 AM
Mar 2012
Awesome! The first series was one of my favorites, so I'm really excited for the second one! ^__^ Can't wait (although not too thrilled about more random female characters being introduced; Suguha/Leafa was bad enough...)!
Dec 31, 2013 8:56 AM

Feb 2012
itazuranamelody said:
Okay, Sword Art Online was the LAST anime I expected to get a sequel, so now, I'm shocked..... in a good way.
really?dude this should be a shock to no one this series is a cash cow.
Dec 31, 2013 8:57 AM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
Guimend said:

I don't like them, but I enjoy picking them apart. Also, watching a few shit shows over the time helps to appreciate quality since you always know it could be much worse. And it's not like I would watch this while paying full attention. This is the kind of show you laugh at while you organize your mails or so.
In other words you like to pick on the fans just for the hell of it.It's not like they will listen to you and not give it a 10/10.
itazuranamelody said:

Why are you shocked?
Dec 31, 2013 8:58 AM

Aug 2013
Honestly, I do so hope this season is better. They seriously need to nerf the hell out of Kirito. He reeks of Gary Stu.

Aug 2009
RandomPerson4 said:
And a new era of trolling begins.

Do you know what should be fun? In the same season we have SAO2, Shingeki no Kyojin 2 and some key visual novel adapted by J.C. Staff (Let's say Rewrite). 2014 would be the year of hate here in MAL hehehe
Nov 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
Guimend said:

Hahaha you sure have some good amount of patience. I think I'll wait and see what the community say about SAO II, before add to my PTW.

Nov 2013
So I checked SAO II on MAL and it already has a score of 8.90 O.o
It looks a bit interesting though, I guess I should watch SAO soon then.
Dec 31, 2013 8:59 AM

Aug 2009
Oreganos said:
ssjokg said:
Oreganos said:
3rd anime I will for sure watch in 2014. I don't expect this will be better than boring 2nd arc in 1st season but I will give it a chance and see if will be good. One thing still confuses me, is he going to "play" another game after being close to death in SAO? If yes, it's just much unreal. ^.^
Wasnt he already playing ALO?

I meant he was close to death in 1st arc. Still going to 2 anothers games. For me it's just unreal. :) I guess ALO is the 2nd game.

It IS proven that the new gear they use is 100% safe.So there is no reason to worry.

Apr 2012
itazuranamelody said:
Remember that anime sales aren't necessarily based on any sort of supposed "objective quality", but rather on the almighty yen.

And for a series that averaged 35,727 Blu-Rays/DVD's, you'd be crazy not to have expected a sequel.
AndyRayyDec 31, 2013 9:03 AM

Dec 2012
Liked first part of SAO, I hope this will be just as good.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 31, 2013 9:00 AM

Sep 2013
Oh you've got to be shitting me.
Welp, guess I've got to get my body ready for the new shitstorm coming in.
peeyaj said:
Fueille is a deconstruction of a decent human being.
Dec 31, 2013 9:01 AM

Nov 2012
Botato said:
So I checked SAO II on MAL and it already has a score of 8.90 O.o
It looks a bit interesting though, I guess I should watch SAO soon then.
lol it's already dropping, a few minutes ago it had a score of 9.10.
Dec 31, 2013 9:02 AM
Sep 2008
Great, can't wait for all the 10/10 reviews and all the kids projecting themselves again into the empty 08/15 main character like last time.
Dec 31, 2013 9:03 AM

Aug 2011
IceBurn said:
itazuranamelody said:

Yes, yes, all it takes is two seasons of a show to become a cash cow. I guess Chihayafuru is also a cash cow?
Dec 31, 2013 9:04 AM

Jan 2013
So another borring and overrated anime will get a continuation...
Can't wait... for upcoming shitstorms ^^

Nov 2012
mitch3315 said:
IceBurn said:
itazuranamelody said:

Yes, yes, all it takes is two seasons of a show to become a cash cow. I guess Chihayafuru is also a cash cow?
dat baiting

May 2009
I'm guessing the summer season just like the first season... I hope it does well! Been waiting to watch this one.

Sep 2013
Although i didnt completely like sao, im actually looking forward to this.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou

Jul 2009
belatkuro said:
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
This will probably air on Spring at best, Summer at worst. Either way, it will probably air at the same time as Mahouka(assuming it's 2-cour). MAL is going to explode when that happens. Should be fun.

I would bet on summer or later. Log Horizon ends in spring so instatly transitioning into another MMO game based anime that's obviously inferior in every way would be silly. Of course it's inevitable that the two will be compared but waiting till the commotion about LH dies down would probably be for the best. Well, unless SAO loses the clever disguise of MMO and really focuses on the whole romance/harem thing with all the tsun/imouto and whatever fetishes will be introduced later into the series (gender bender next, was it? way to go!).

Don't get me wrong - I really enjoyed the series up to ALO which was just outright painful to watch so going into the second season with low expectations might turn out well.
Dec 31, 2013 9:06 AM

Apr 2013
SAO was a big disappointment but somehow still enjoyable.

So I'll have to admit that I'm interested in the sequel.
Kirito will stay the same overpowered chickmagnet he was but Asada Shino should be a nice change from Asuna and Suguha.
Dec 31, 2013 9:06 AM

Jan 2013
One thing is certain, that I am going to watch this however I might not like it as people who have read the novel say Asuna is not a main part of the story.
Dec 31, 2013 9:07 AM

Oct 2007
It was just a matter of time. Judging by late announcement I guess it will be another 25 episodes show. Hopefully better than previous one.

Luna_ said:
This thread will be moderated and trolling/abuse will not be tolerated.
Top kek.

Mar 2013
GGO?

Jul 2008
Sweet, more novel butchering and more haters who'll go on a crusade saying it suck without having read it.

Some studio just want to see the anime world burn.

Feb 2013
Surprise surprise... Despite being inferior to donkey shit in quality, this abomination is getting a second season, because $$$.

*sigh*
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
4 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
7 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
8 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.