Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2013 8:50 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ugg, I hate that Aunt, doing that was just wrong, now Lele doesn't know what he wrote and he doesn't know that she did not write that. That is just wrong.
I'm glad Angus/Long is getting better.
Dec 26, 2013 3:16 AM
Dec 2013
this chapter was basically a summary of two years! did you see the scene where angus was talking to amber, and he was full like "i can't believe you stayed with me for two years". i was like, wowowowowo why is it going to fastttt DDD:, i dont really mind the aunt i guess she just went overboard with the text message thingo thoguh. I want lele and anji to be together whyyyyyy DDDD: ;____: btwdo you know how old the lele an eros are LOLOLOL i've been wondering for a while now since they've been fast forwarding alot of things
Soah007Dec 26, 2013 3:36 AM
Dec 26, 2013 4:01 AM

Sep 2011
The whole switching back and forth of months and years here in this chapter was confusing to me, but I think you are right and it was summarizing that whole time it would make more sense that way.
Dec 26, 2013 7:40 AM

Dec 2008
Damn Lele's aunt!! That busy body needs to get a life and stop meddling in Lele's. I hope she loses EVERYTHING including Lele for sending that message. She probably won't even apologize for what she did when the truth comes out.

I'm still hating that everything is going so well for Angus. He needs to be locked up for attempted murder instead of living the good life and falling in love. His memories of his wretched nature can't return fast enough for me.
Dec 26, 2013 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
Yep, I want him to remember too and the Aunt is just terrible.
Dec 27, 2013 8:22 AM

Aug 2008
I didn't dislike the chapter; yet... it gave me a horrible feeling. I felt a bit desperate because of it. It wasn't the chapters fault, if we are to talk out the truth, but auntie's. Does anyone out there believe this scene to be way too soap-opera? I mean, these kind of stuff should usually happen in soap-opera. It was certainly too stupid, too over-dramatic, too idiotic. I shall not accept this! Argh, I am still very angry *read the chapter last night*.

It's incredible how much I want those two to get together, yet so many idiotic people start getting into their way. It is true that I kind of like auntie (or used to like her!), but with this she's made me so angry, I can barely stand her. It's way too much! It's too stupid, almost irrational (because it is irrational to do something in order to *apparently* protect your close ones by hurting them so deeply they might never recover - and this is that type of suffering). ARGH! I want Lele together with her man. Is this too much to ask?

Things I've liked in this chapter... let me think... I liked Eros' expression. It was priceless. Wasn't he ...suffering? Ha-a! Well, it's not like he deserves it (he's been through too much already ≥.≤) but yet, it is kind of beautiful (in a sadistic way, probably) to see a male-character suffering for his beloved (female character). They other way round is beautiful as well, if you ask me. That expression saved the chapter - I so hate auntie, though.

Also, I hope Angus recovers his memory soon. I don't dislike him now, neither did I dislike him back then : I just want him to be true to himself, and right now he is way too fake. I want him to face his pains and... you know, be a man! Can't wait to see if that's ever going to happen.

Still hopping and cheering for Lele and Eros ≥≤ baka auntie! daikirai!
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jan 18, 2014 10:32 PM

Feb 2013
WOW THIS AUNT THOUGH

More topics from this board

Poll: » The One Chapter 105 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 15, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 99 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 10, 2013

2 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 7:23 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 98 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 10, 2013

5 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 97 Discussion

inzaratha - Jan 6, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 62 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 6, 2009

14 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.