Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2013 8:36 PM
Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked this one, good animations but I wish they would've had included the other girls as well in the sex scenes.
Dec 23, 2013 7:51 AM
Oct 2012
Big ( . )_( . ). Keep em comin!
Dec 26, 2013 6:06 AM

Jul 2008
A good one, I wished they had more scenes though, the first half was like the same repetition.
Jan 2, 2014 7:33 AM

Oct 2012
This Hentai could have been great.
May 7, 2014 9:26 AM

Sep 2013
Now bring us the other sisters!
Aug 24, 2014 3:03 AM

Sep 2012
i have seen something similar & all sisters all step sister's (i think there was 2, or 1 + childhood friend) taught that they need only MC Sperm what what really cured them was getting pregnant so i guess they use this plot here to, i mean the part where they half to get pregnant

this 3 are to much to handle for him LOL
Sep 10, 2014 11:30 AM
Sep 2014
i really loved it , i'm wondering if they will ever release more episodes , the first one came out in December last year , i searched Getchu but there's nothing upcoming , anyone have news?
Oct 15, 2014 10:25 AM

Jan 2014
too bad they didnt show us, that he bang the other 2 onee-sans and his childhood friend...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 16, 2014 12:28 PM

Oct 2014
Sugram22 said:
i have seen something similar & all sisters all step sister's (i think there was 2, or 1 + childhood friend) taught that they need only MC Sperm what what really cured them was getting pregnant so i guess they use this plot here to, i mean the part where they half to get pregnant

Sugram22 said:

Which H-Anime?!??!? TELL MEEEEE :<
Jan 10, 2015 8:18 AM
Sep 2014
shiwa55 said:
Sugram22 said:

Sugram22 said:

Which H-Anime?!??!? TELL MEEEEE :<

He's probably referring to Anejiru http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=2867
Jul 11, 2016 5:04 AM
Jul 2016
Lol. In case anyone ever reads this, care to help a brother out? I can't seem to find this anywhere I go.
Oct 23, 2016 6:57 PM

Apr 2011
This is really good. So much h-scenes. Too bad its only one girl. Hoping there'll be a 2nd episode featuring the other two.
Jan 25, 2017 12:05 PM
May 2016
I love it. More like this please!
May 19, 2017 11:03 AM

May 2017
So now nympho mania has a scientific name as shown in this film... and used as an excuse to freely bang the sisters huh.

I find it that "They need to consume sperm daily to be cured/live" a ridiculous excuse.

This is just simply Hyper-sexuality and there is therapy in existence that helps control this (that is not sexual) in medicine and mental health.

P.S.

Pudi said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked this one, good animations but I wish they would've had included the other girls as well in the sex scenes.

I think the reasons why they didnt pay that much attention to the other girls is because the story arcs are to big to cover them all and since the oldest sister is the primary heroine creators decided to pay much attention to her instead and putting all of them and everything together in 30 minutes will be very hard to do. Maybe in the future there will be more videos with them.

Also, since this is based on an eroge (adult visual novel), creators didn't pay much attention on adding since this works as advertisement for the game, and then Japanese otaku go and buy the game and play it to learn about the rest and "conquer" the other girls. Most otaku that has seen this film already know the story because they already played the game before the hentai video came out.
ThatRandomDudeMay 19, 2017 11:52 AM
Apr 11, 2018 8:36 AM
Jan 2018
“I believe that the reason there is only one episode is because the game series the hentai is based on probably didn't sell well enough to merit a sequel.”- Achoron from Muchohentai
May 14, 2018 10:39 AM

Jan 2018
T-Rex is amazing as always!

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
Oct 16, 2018 6:01 AM
Jan 2018
What ever happened to it? What happened to the other characters?
Sep 28, 2019 9:51 PM

Jun 2019
This was pretty boring tbh. It wasn't horrible or anything, but I don't have much to say that's positive.

This OVA gave me a strange feeling, it felt... incomplete. This might have to do with that fact that only one of the four girls got significant screen-time, but I digress. What was the point of the three sisters if only one was important? It reminds me of Bakuane a lot in this regard. Also, the childhood friend came out of nowhere, was around for like a minute, and then disappeared. Wtf?

The "action scenes", were boring as shit imo. Two bland ass characters with little personality and meh designs doing the same things, over, and over again, repeating the same exact dialog at nauseam.

The plot, well... lets just say it bends to the will of the script and not the other way around. The "disease" the sisters are afflicted with seems to have malleable rules. The one sister doesn't seem to ever be quenched, she's practically a sex machine.

Finally the art/animation. The animation is palatable, it's more than a little stiff and slow, but I guess it's fine. Now the art, I know this is largely subjective, but I personally wasn't a fan. The characters all had similarly shaped bodies. They all had derpy faces as well, and not in a funny way.

Overall, a pretty piss poor showing. For this series, it might not be such a bad thing that there's only one episode. I wouldn't recommend anyone not watch this, but there're plenty of other OVAs out there that are more worth your time.
Apr 20, 2020 3:58 AM
Nov 2016
I LOVE it So VERY much.....
When is the episode 2 coming out????

Please give us episode 2.
Apr 21, 2020 7:10 AM
Nov 2016
natsucule said:
Now bring us the other sisters!

EXACTLY!!!!!
I LOVE IT BUT WHERE ARE THE OTHERS???
Oct 5, 2021 6:26 AM

Feb 2021
One of the main reasons it got a low score from me was because they barely showed the other onee-sans.

Also like the first 3 sex scenes were just tit jobs lol

Apr 30, 2022 2:52 PM
Jul 2017
Sad that he only got to fuck just one of his nee-chans nonstop. Just wish it had four episodes with the fourth one being a foursome and getting all three of them pregnant with his kids.
Oct 31, 2022 10:19 PM

Nov 2010
F*ck COVID19, however, I still have to thank it because without it, I wouldn't be WFH indefinitely. Anyway, we need a sudden sexual arousal syndrome pandemic to happen!
Holy shit, nonstop hotsex with Asaka. She's such a hot girl! I enjoyed every moment of it. I wish they made eps for the other sisters too. 7/10
Jun 16, 2023 11:58 AM
Aug 2020
I can't believe we will never gonna get more episodes😢
Mar 12, 9:51 PM

Aug 2021
Shunsuke has a long job xd
It was really good, But it's just THIS AHHHHHH!!!
There's only this episode...fuck :/
All four girls are pretty cute.

More topics from this board

» Manga ?

Nami64 - Jul 25, 2021

0 by Nami64 »»
Jul 25, 2021 2:14 AM

» Ending Song?

ryuixyui - Apr 30, 2015

0 by ryuixyui »»
Apr 30, 2015 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.