Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 3, 2014 11:30 PM

Apr 2012
The true love story of Walkure Romanze: Mio x Bertille.

Also, while this would be a bit dark for this anime, it would be quite the twist if right after her sister manages to stand up, Noel ends up getting paralyzed by a freak injury instead.
Jan 7, 2014 4:06 PM

Oct 2012
Eh, this has to be the most cliche and unclimatic episode I have seen lately... Scenes like Mio and Bertille screaming at each other, not to mention all those unnecessary horse scenes. And Noel's father cheering like mad was final facepalm for me.
Jan 9, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2010
It was a pity that all focus were on Celia's matches
Poor Akane didn't manage to get one point against her

I hope Noel wins I'm rooting for her, Celia can shine in the upcoming OVA :P
Jan 12, 2014 4:40 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Very nice episode, but I agree with the idea that they had to give more space to all the meetings. My looks like the letter of the carousel, its too easy to climb. XD
Interesting narrative finally carousel or almost all the time! * _ *
Drawings and animations cute and good! Maybe it was always so interesting, but it always leaves me a bit of a bitter taste in the mouth of the fact that the narrative has lost those strengths that made the original a little compared to now! ^ ^ "

For me, Celia wins! Not because I do not Noel is nice but the queen and strong, however, we'll see! * _ *
Feb 7, 2014 6:24 PM

Nov 2007
Dude goes and watches a horse give birth instead of watching the tournament or helping any of the girls.

Like damn messed up priorities. Doesn't seem like he gets wit hanyone.

Mio did have the lucky bracket and if she wins or gets Takahiro I wil lbe sorely disappointed as she's by far the most annoying/worst character.
Feb 10, 2014 12:42 PM

Sep 2011
What a ending!
Apr 18, 2014 6:25 AM
May 2012
LOL at Bertille and Mio's fight ahahaha.
I told you about that wrist, see!!
Noelu Noelu Noelu Noelu Noelu Noelu Noelu Noelu Noelu
Onee-sama Onee-sama Onee-sama Onee-sama Onee-sama
It's kinda annoying to hear, and yeah, that was embarrassing.
Noel wins or Celia wins, I think Mio will still be defeated.

kickmesign said:
That would be funny if Noel gets paralyzed from this fight just as her sister recovered. Celia will obviously win, and Mio will be the only one to track her movement.

Now that I think about it, Noel's sister stood up, she recovered :O
The baby horse managed to stand up too, and I like how the announcer keeps on saying dark horse.
Jun 6, 2014 4:13 PM

May 2012
Quite a lot happened this episode, quite intense ending so let's see what the last episode has to offer us!
Jul 24, 2014 10:12 PM

Jun 2012
She didnt need that wheelchair!!!11!!
Apr 14, 2015 10:16 PM

Feb 2013
Cliffhanger! and a pretty good one at that too. I wonder who won. I really want Noel to win. She's best girl! Although I wouldn't be surprised if Celia won. It'd be cool if she lost. If Mio wins the tournament, yeah, I'm gonna be disappointed.

"To be concluded" Ooh, who's gonna win!?
Dec 1, 2015 9:46 AM

Apr 2009
That cliffhanger is better than Code Geass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2016 9:51 AM

Apr 2013
Wow what a bitch move from Noel, scoring by giving her opponent a pentaly. If she actually wins vs Celia I'll be mad.
May 19, 2016 6:14 AM

Apr 2009
Noel is definitely the people's champ here.
Aug 4, 2016 11:55 PM

Feb 2015
Cool that Noel's Dad showed up to support her finally. And yay for baby horse being born and standing on its own. And yay for Mireille standing on her own!

Next ep - All I hope is Mio is not the one who wins and runs off with Takahiro but I fear that will be the result.

Aug 21, 2016 4:02 AM
Jul 2015
Dang that was intense!! Celia is sooo overrated i swear! it's so annoying.. f*** Celia -_- Please for the love of god let Noel win that match, she deserves it so bad! Underdog all the way baby, the hell with Celia! I swear if she loses i'm gonna be pissed.. And I was a little frustrated that piece of crap Takahiro doesn't finally show up till the match is just about over.. I mean come on man!! Noel could've used you sooner, she probably could've beaten Celia if she had him coaching her..

Well enough for my ranting, i suppose i'll have to watch the last episode now to find out for myself. And also it was nice to see Noel's father finally break out of his cold shell :) And.. holy sh** was Mirielle finally able to stand on her own 2 feet :o
The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one.
Jan 13, 2017 10:56 AM

May 2015
By the end of the episode I realized that the baby horse standing up was a metaphor for Noel's sister and not for her, meaning that she might lose...
Sep 20, 2019 7:45 AM

Apr 2012
straggy said:
Yes, Celia, best girl. I was hoping she and Akane would get a lil more lovey dovey than that, but whatever. I'm so excited to find out who wins, even though I'm pretty sure it'll be Celia. It'd be sorta nice to be surprised, though.

Oh, come on. This is not a yuri show or even a yuri bait show, if you wanted to look at lesbians so much, what prevented you from finding something really fit to this? This is even more annoying than the fujoshi that require you to take their BL ships seriously in the another shonen show.

xchee said:
KaitonPT said:

This Takahiro is so fucking useless that i would prefer this show without him and focused purely on jousting.

So true LOL. Remove Takahiro and the story is still pretty much intact. Nay, probably would have been better..

Especially when you consider that he is the living McGuffin of this show, and all the girls are more united by the desire to make him their assistant. However, why am I saying this is another yuri fangirl who just wants to get another yuri bait show without worrying about the actual plot and the real motivation of the characters?
RobertBobertSep 20, 2019 7:56 AM
Dec 30, 2022 9:19 AM

Apr 2021
Bom, bem na hora ele chega... foi muita emoção.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

117 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 27, 8:45 PM

» Honest Opinion

FiddlePie - Nov 17, 2023

3 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2013

58 by 5hadow17 »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:06 PM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Nov 12, 2023

4 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 13, 2023 4:38 PM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2013

73 by victualness »»
Feb 14, 2022 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.