Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2013 3:03 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Angus needs to be locked away and Eros needs to go be with Lele. This is just getting ridiculous. It's not fair how Angus just destroyed everything with his Eros-obsession and his only punishment is amnesia! I want him to suffer and feel regret!!

It would serve Eros right if the next time he saw Lele, she was happily married to Andre with children and could totally care less that Eros exists.

And...is that Lele posing as Amber? It's really getting hard to tell these characters apart.
Dec 14, 2013 11:48 AM

Sep 2011
I really don't like the situation with Long/Angus. If they lie to him - how is he going to get his memories back? Seems that Eros doesn't want him to get them back. It was hard to tell the characters apart, well the twins I can understand but I can tell them apart because of the way they act. He knew those guys, the one in the pic and the ones he just met but everyone lies to him. He needs to be in therapy or hosptialized or something. I agree it's not fair that he totally screwed up his brother's and Lele's life and now he can just happily forget that he did it. So unfair.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The One Chapter 105 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 15, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 99 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 10, 2013

2 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 7:23 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 98 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 10, 2013

5 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 97 Discussion

inzaratha - Jan 6, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 62 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 6, 2009

14 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.