Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 12, 2014 8:11 PM

Nov 2013
Just finished watching all the eps, along with my wife, who isn't too fond of anime in general but REALLY liked Toradora.

I freely admit I'm more of an anime newbie than most people here, probably--I watched my first anime last year. So maybe my perspective isn't from as "experienced" a point of view as others here.

But personally, I thought Toradora was fantastic. Not the "most amazing show ever", but incredibly sweet at times, genuinely funny many times, very "real" most of the time, and fun to watch just about all the time. I found the characters to be compelling, multidimensional, and realistic. The various "on again off again, who's in love with who?" love triangles became a bit trite by the end, but I didn't find the characters themselves to be so.

That's not to say that the show didn't have its share of flaws; and even the ending, in my mind, could have been improved a bit. But for what it set out to be, I thought it accomplished very satisfyingly.

And I can't imagine someone watching the show and not falling in love with the character of Taiga. What an adorable little spitfire :) Some of her lines and actions were absolutely laugh-out-loud hilarious. Her facial expressions were a tribute to the artists who drew her....just awesome.

At the very least the show was unpredictable, and not a little thought-provoking. The initial monologue about the thing that is hidden in the world....I thought that set the tone for a thoughtful look at life and love throughout the series. Well done.
Aug 2, 2014 10:04 PM

Aug 2012
I understand that it's not meant for everyone, but from my personal experience with the anime, these are the reasons I loved it:

1) Likable characters, especially the two protagonists.
2) Good quality comedy, no ecchi scenes (or at least none that I can remember)
3) Plot and Character progression. It actually had each progress incredibly well-paced.
4) An amazing cast (both sub and dub, but that's my personal opinion)
5) Great soundtrack. Good opening and ending songs, as well as background music.

The only thing I didn't love all that much about it was the ending. I was hoping for a bit of a 5 years later kind of thing, but it wasn't left hanging in the end like quite a few anime.

Anyways, those are my reasons for liking the anime. I know why you might feel like the characters were hard to get attached to... I guess you just need a certain taste in characters to like them.
Aug 3, 2014 12:20 AM

Nov 2009
It had the potential to be amazing from the first half, set up a lot of things to be done perfectly, but it was all downhill from there..
Aug 3, 2014 12:22 AM

Dec 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjectivity
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Sep 2, 2014 4:12 PM
Jun 2009
it is the best in its genre for a reason
Nov 6, 2014 8:53 AM

Jun 2013
I've always wondered, if not Toradora, who DO people consider to be anime's best rom-com? I normally hate rom-coms but Toradora is still in my top 5 anime period. I'd love to watch whatever beats it though, that'd be one hell of a treat!
Nov 13, 2014 10:38 PM

Jan 2013
Its a decent show but I've seen and read better romance/slice of life anime/manga.
I won't say it is amazing but also not complete shit as many people claim it to be.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Nov 16, 2014 4:25 AM

Jun 2013
skyzblue said:
Its a decent show but I've seen and read better romance/slice of life anime/manga.
I won't say it is amazing but also not complete shit as many people claim it to be.

What series do you consider better in the romance/SoL genre?
Nov 17, 2014 12:46 AM
Aug 2014
Quirkiness101 said:

Golden Time is a great one to check out, especially for people who love Toradora, since they're written by the same person. They both have some similar feeling characters and events in the plot, but the big difference is that while Toradora focuses more on the build up to being in a relationship, Golden Time focuses on the relationship itself. It can tug at your heart strings just the same, but for very different and often more painful reasons.

To be fair though, Golden Time is a lot more difficult to appreciate to it's full extent for anyone that hasn't been in a relationship, because the ups and downs can be a lot more specific to those kinds of experiences. That said however, even if someone can't 100% relate to every one of those moments, it's still an amazing watch!

Personally I wouldn't say one is better than the other, but Golden Time is certainly more unique in it's approach while being just as good as Toradora.
Nov 19, 2014 8:04 PM

Jan 2013
Quirkiness101 said:
skyzblue said:

Well, in anime, I consider Honey & Clover and Nana to be the best of romance/slice of life series I've watched up to date. Right after that, there's Planetes (more of a sci-fi sol), Only Yesterday, Yomigaeru sora: rescue wings, Maison Ikkoku, Nodame Cantabile and others.
Toradora never clicked with me for some reason. If anything, I found the novel to be significantly better.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Dec 13, 2014 10:18 PM

Sep 2011
Sacrum911 said:
It had the potential to be amazing from the first half, set up a lot of things to be done perfectly, but it was all downhill from there..

Pretty much how I felt. That's not to say I hate it by any stretch. I gave it an 8/10, but it's far from perfect.

It started off great then the teen romance drama hit hard. I pretty much started to get annoyed with the series after the Student Council arc.

Pros:
- Taiga is easily one of the best Tsundere's ever, and I personally dislike the trope in general.
- Ryuuiji, despite being insanely dense at times, was a very good lead. He realized his feelings much quicker than I expected towards the end of the show. He was also fairly assertive towards the end which is good.
- Ami, almost 90% of the reason I stayed till the end. I honestly didn't think I would like her as much as I did when she was introduced. She really grew on me and was easily the best character.
- Minorin, loved her; she was indeed the 'Sun' of the group. Funny as hell and overall a well rounded character. Kinda reminded me of Rena from Higurashi for whatever reason.

Cons:
- The fucking drama got ridiculous towards the end there. Especially during that scene with the valentines chocolate. As well as the one were Ryuuji told his mother off, and then accepted money from his friends to run away. Those two scenes made me want to slap the shit out of both the MC's.
- The entire Minorin x Ryuuji business was handled horribly in my opinion. I felt Minorin got shafted hard, and ended up looking like some kind of martyr. Would have preferred if the entire thing had been resolved during the Christmas episode. Instead of dragging on the drama till the end.
- Ami's feeling for Ryuuji remained fairly vague, kinda bothered me that he remained oblivious but she seemed to get over it pretty quick. So at least it didn't turn into another melodrama. Though it did bother me that whenever they were having a conversation it was always interrupted.

It's a good series but not something I would watch again. Also it reminds me why it is that I don't like romance anime. This kind of thing is really not my cup of tea. Still, though, I don't regret watching it at all. In fact, I'm glad I did. It was a decent show with some memorable moments.
FullmetalRaikouDec 13, 2014 10:22 PM
Dec 14, 2014 6:31 PM
Sep 2014
tsudecimo said:
Likable tsundere
Likable male lead
Great support cast ( I love Ami)
Decent drama
Characters are fleshed out and developed
Relationships between the characters are interesting ( especially the chemistry between Ami and Ryuji)
Comdey that is actually funny
Lovable atmosphere
A lot of emotional and powerful scenes
Nice OP/ED and OST
Nice art style

and...

Those are my reasons for liking Toradora and I consider it special because I watched it really early on, which I guess made me love it since I wasn't used to school romance. I would have given it a 9 if it weren't for that stupid student council arc with all that melodrama and fan-service fight, that was just awful, I hate Kitamura.

I think this is perfect explanation why people love this anime. I started this romantic/comedy/drama recently and i didnt even know that this genre hold such a precious gems. I was always for fights, blood etc, but after i watched Clannad it open entire new world.

I really like in this one character and plot development
Art is great, and you can laught on this humor, not alot but you can.
And there is enough drama to make you care about characters.
and soundtrack, MY GOD, is just amazing.
Dec 17, 2014 3:52 AM

Dec 2014
tsudecimo said:
Likable tsundere
Likable male lead
Great support cast ( I love Ami)
Decent drama
Characters are fleshed out and developed
Relationships between the characters are interesting ( especially the chemistry between Ami and Ryuji)
Comdey that is actually funny
Lovable atmosphere
A lot of emotional and powerful scenes
Nice OP/ED and OST
Nice art style

and...

I couldn't have put it better myself. These are the reasons most people love Toradora!
Dec 25, 2014 10:25 PM

May 2012
The only romantic anime i watched more than 3 times.
Dec 25, 2014 10:29 PM

Oct 2013
SHIT TASTE! It was a slice of life shitty anime with obvious characters that get little to no development. The last episode was the final needle in the coffin.
Jan 13, 2015 4:52 PM
Jan 2015
She is not the best tsundere, she is too rude sometimes
Ryiuji is a wimp and reaaaaally dense. He tolerates her too much. Has no life.
The ending left me so mad

Yes i like it but its really hard to accept so many things. The ending ruined for me everything.

Pros

- The kiss scene made me cry and repeat. Damn man, no even in movies you have that.
- Powerful scenes yea, she crying in christmas, the whispering when he saved her

It made me really mad

ps: For the one guy that said Kirino is a best tsundere... my god... Taiga is rude but is way better than that little brat that screwed everyone and destroyed her brother.

Stop it.
Jan 17, 2015 8:33 PM
Jan 2015
I like all the really little things Toradora! did well.

It has a fair amount of techniques and scenes that are ripe for discussion and I would love to do so with any person interested in such a thing.
Jul 22, 2015 7:57 PM
Jul 2015
I gotta say, this show doesn't deserve all the praise it gets.

For one the characters are bland, I didn't care about anyone besides Taiga.

Also Ami didn't stand out as a character, they could've stopped showing her at any point and no one would've noticed.

Also the beginning was so boring I dont even remember what happened in episodes 2 to like 11.

Also like someone else said the drama wasn't that good.

Also I absolutely couldn't stand the sudden love change because it honestly made no sense...let me explain so, in ep 17 Taiga fought for Kitamura after he got rejected. In ep 19 when Ryuuji is going to confess to the red haired girl (sorry forgot her name) Taiga started braking down. Literally a 2 episode difference for her to start liking Ryuuji.
For Ryuuji, he likes the red haired girl for the whole season until like episode 22 or 23. Literally almost the whole show...then he just starts liking Taiga because she likes him. Honestly to me it felt forced.

If you're looking for a good romcom then look elsewhere like oregairu, that show has great characters and drama and good developing romance.

If you compare Toradora to Golden Time (because both shows are made by the same manga author) Golden Time beats Toradora on all aspects: characters, comedy, romance, drama, and even music, but Toradora did have better animation.

I just feel if you didn't like Toradora like me, then some of the reasons above might be why.
Jul 23, 2015 12:36 AM

Jan 2014
CUZ PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN
NIGHT ON THE GALACTIC RAILROAD!!!
Jul 23, 2015 12:37 AM

Oct 2013
short_review said:
I think it's better than most romcoms because

- There aren't 5451436543560 girls for 1 guy as if there was only one guy on the planet

Even though by the end of the series every one of the main girls likes Ryuuji.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 4, 2015 8:51 AM

Jan 2015
Personally, I don't like Toradora, and it's one of my least liked animes I have ever seen(with Hyouka). I found most of the characters more annoying than funny and the show did not just make me that interested in it. So overall this show was not for me. But I can understand that other people like it, and there seems to be alot of people that like it.
Aug 8, 2015 12:06 AM
Jun 2015
I watch it until about 6/7 episodes and dropped it. Can't stand the MC x Tsundere female thingy lol .. It would be better if he end up with minori instead.
Aug 10, 2015 6:20 PM

Dec 2014
Aisaka Taiga is a tsundere, I usually dont like tsunderes, but Taiga is pretty cute when she is mad. Some people hate her, some people love her. But I dont like the anime too, it's unrealistic. But thats my opinion.

Aug 15, 2015 9:26 PM
Jul 2015
I watched naruto the last movie and it was basically like a love story (plus action,it's naruto). So I wanted to try something new. Toradora is my first rom/com and I enjoyed it. I watched the dubbed version and it was handled pretty good. Ryuji and taiga made sense. I think even if he got wit minori, he would of missed taiga and realized he loved her. The ending could of been better and it would of been more of a shock if Ryuji would of ended up wit someone else but overall toradora was enjoyable to watch.
Aug 19, 2015 7:22 AM
Aug 2014
Not sure but might just be you not liking it. You know, there's alot of popular anime i don't like. It does have flaws and stuff which you didn't like.
Aug 19, 2015 7:34 AM
Jul 2015
Toradora was so boring.
I only watched it all because I downloaded all episodes and that took me so much time that the least I can do is watching all of them.

Taiga was annoying as hell. And.. It was a romcom? Because I swear 70% of the series is just pointless teenage angst.
The only characters I liked were the main dude and the model girl with blue hair. I don't remember their names.
Aug 23, 2015 6:01 PM
Feb 2015
NimboBlanco said:
Toradora was so boring.
I only watched it all because I downloaded all episodes and that took me so much time that the least I can do is watching all of them.

Taiga was annoying as hell. And.. It was a romcom? Because I swear 70% of the series is just pointless teenage angst.
The only characters I liked were the main dude and the model girl with blue hair. I don't remember their names.

100% truth
Aug 27, 2015 4:12 PM

Jul 2014
I just finished Toradora! I really enjoyed watch it.

I would say that everybody got his proper tastes, so maybe if you think some anime is borring or another one not, this is not the case for everyone.
Apr 19, 2016 6:32 AM

Aug 2013
Toradora! is worst "romantic" anime I ever watched because we have there one MC which love redhead girl only for years (and around 20 episodes of anime in the row) but in the end he just felt with psychological deviation - father complex, we have one little shit which hate everyone and non-stop talking about it in the face, most of all she hate MC and love only her redhead friend but in the end she felt in love with MC just like a baby because of his courtship (oh, and I so "like" that garbage move when around 20 episodes we see her as total scum and then without reason "Oh! She is not so bad person because she sad and sit at home alone and her father is asshole just like she is, and she sent some presents to orphans, Wow! What an angel!), one pseudo positive girl with big psychological problems which don't care about MC but it's become a tragedy for some reason in final (is she just jealous?), one sceptical hypocritical girl which even can't look worse than Taiga no matter how she is trying, but she just like that become a wise-one and gave advices to everyone. And one thing, Taiga is not Tsundere type, she is just a shitty insane person which lacks slap in the face. Character development here is total catastrophy and hackwork, and I even didn't see any humor there, and there is no any logic or typical sequencing.
Apr 27, 2016 12:59 PM

Nov 2013
Lawgun said:
Toradora! is worst "romantic" anime I ever watched because we have there one MC which love redhead girl only for years (and around 20 episodes of anime in the row) but in the end he just felt with psychological deviation - father complex, we have one little shit which hate everyone and non-stop talking about it in the face, most of all she hate MC and love only her redhead friend but in the end she felt in love with MC just like a baby because of his courtship (oh, and I so "like" that garbage move when around 20 episodes we see her as total scum and then without reason "Oh! She is not so bad person because she sad and sit at home alone and her father is asshole just like she is, and she sent some presents to orphans, Wow! What an angel!), one pseudo positive girl with big psychological problems which don't care about MC but it's become a tragedy for some reason in final (is she just jealous?), one sceptical hypocritical girl which even can't look worse than Taiga no matter how she is trying, but she just like that become a wise-one and gave advices to everyone. And one thing, Taiga is not Tsundere type, she is just a shitty insane person which lacks slap in the face. Character development here is total catastrophy and hackwork, and I even didn't see any humor there, and there is no any logic or typical sequencing.

1. You're wrong.
2. Punctuation marks or proper grammar in general would help.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 16, 2016 5:29 AM
Aug 2015
Every single time I listen to its first ED, I feel like crying. And that should say something.
May 18, 2016 12:14 AM

Jul 2014
The flow of the story was soooo good and smooth...didnt rush anything took its time,, also its really realistic...u can even compare it to reality and yh it gives u a pleasant feeling watching this anime :)
Dec 29, 2017 5:21 PM
Dec 2017
Is not bad, I liked it, but Taiga destroyed all the love I had for the anime before rewatching it. The problem of the anime is Taiga. Is not the other characters, the story, the ending (though I didn’t like the ending), or the OP/EDs. It’s a pretty funny, sweet and likeable love story. However, that thing we call Taiga, the one who is so mean and annoying with almost everyone that can’t even be called a tsundere (really, Kirino from OreImo is a tsundere; Villeta from Code Geass is a tsundere; Louise from Zero no Tsukaima is a tsundere, but Taiga is NOT a Tsundere), completely ruined the show for me. I wanted Ryuuji to end up with Minori, but I really didn’t care if he didn’t end up with someone at all, AS LONG AS HE DIDN’T END UP WITH TAIGA. Really, I hate Taiga, and I think she was the only reason I didn’t like Toradora as much as I should. But the kiss scene was pretty sweet though.
Dec 29, 2017 5:56 PM

Jun 2015
CARR74 said:
Is not bad, I liked it, but Taiga destroyed all the love I had for the anime before rewatching it. The problem of the anime is Taiga. Is not the other characters, the story, the ending (though I didn’t like the ending), or the OP/EDs. It’s a pretty funny, sweet and likeable love story. However, that thing we call Taiga, the one who is so mean and annoying with almost everyone that can’t even be called a tsundere (really, Kirino from OreImo is a tsundere; Villeta from Code Geass is a tsundere; Louise from Zero no Tsukaima is a tsundere, but Taiga is NOT a Tsundere), completely ruined the show for me. I wanted Ryuuji to end up with Minori, but I really didn’t care if he didn’t end up with someone at all, AS LONG AS HE DIDN’T END UP WITH TAIGA. Really, I hate Taiga, and I think she was the only reason I didn’t like Toradora as much as I should. But the kiss scene was pretty sweet though.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

If Minori were the main love interest instead of Taiga, Toradora would've been a much better show than it is. That spunky redhead is nothing short of a goddess and for her to take a secondary role to a disgusting piece of shit like Taiga is just unforgivable.

I still love Toradora but my heart aches when I think about what could've been. Goddammit! Ryuuji x Minori would've been a fucking beautiful couple and anyone that says otherwise is a liar.
Dec 30, 2017 3:05 PM
Dec 2017
*****Watch out spoillers****
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNNED

I just finished watching it. I binge watched the whole thing in one day and let me tell you... it was a journey. It got me feeling butterfly in my stomach. Its not a very comedic show. But it is very romantic. I started shedding tears since the Christmas party episode (19) when Taiga started crying. From there on i encrisingly started crying more and more till when Taiga confessed that she loved Ryuji when she is unconscious, at that moment i cried like a little bitch and from there on i kept crying more and more till the point that my parents though that my gf broke up with me or something... the ending is just sooooo right and (shocker!) Made me cry again. It is a wonderful show and would recoment to everyone.
Jan 2, 2018 8:01 PM
Dec 2017
Hylian said:
I thought it was barely better than average, would have liked it a lot more if he ended up with minori instead.

god no, that would have been so horrible. minori was one of the least interesting cahracters in the show.

toradora is all about taiga and i loved that character
Jan 3, 2018 11:39 PM

May 2017
Look toradora dates back to 2008 and I don't think at that point in time there was any romance anime out there which comes close toradora and the recent ones are all cliches full of fan service with few exceptions so that's why I think toradora is a great watch and above all it hits you right in the spot
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2018 12:09 AM
Apr 2015
the girl was rude rude rude very rude. if girl like taiga exist in my life , the role she can get was "my enemy"
Jan 9, 2018 12:50 PM

Jan 2015
Because people have terrible taste, and they like degenerate lolis with anger management issues.
Jan 21, 2018 8:52 PM

Oct 2017
Taiga alone made this anime trash. One of the worst female leads I have seen..fucking cunt.
Jan 21, 2018 8:54 PM

Oct 2017
CARR74 said:

Basically. The anime had potential but Taiga was a bitch and ruined it. The other characters were fun & I liked the soundtrack.
Mar 24, 2019 5:23 AM
Oct 2018
Yeah, I'm 1/2 way thru Toradora, and I honestly don't get why people like it so much. I'll admit, I'm not a huge romance fan, but I don't automatically hate romances either, and usually I can at least appreciate the appeal of say, Your Lie in April, or Kimi no Na wa, or whatever.

But Toradora is just irritating. Taiga is a spoiled, obnoxious, brat, and Ryuuji is either a spineless cuck, or some kind of masochist. And the idea that either would be attracted to the other just seems insanely implausible- it just makes no sense. That said Toradora isn't terrible- the general writing and dialogue is ok, but I don't get wgat's meant to distinguish it (in a positive way, at least) from the dozens of other school romance animes.
Apr 9, 2019 12:33 AM
May 2018
yeah this was above some of the anime in this genre
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
Oct 10, 2019 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
Toradora was probably great in its time because how many decent romcoms were there in 2008(?) anyway? But if you look at it now, it wasn't really as good as people thought. It went downhill towards the end. All the ridiculous drama at the end was so over-the-top that it was downright cringey. I especially can't help but roll my eyes when they ran away from home.

We have this tsundere who treats Ryuuji like shit and he doesn't do a thing about it because he's probably a masochist. Not to mention, he's incredibly dense like your typical harem mc which is pretty ironic because the show turned into a harem in the end lmfao.

We have all the sudden change of hearts when both mcs spent most of the series fawning over another person and then suddenly they realized that they actually loved each other. I kinda get where Taiga was coming from but Ryuuji was so fucking random istg. He was all about Minorin and then suddenly likes Taiga because the bitch liked him.

Best girl lost even though it was fucking obvious lmao.
Oct 10, 2019 5:33 PM
Feb 2017
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Toradora was probably great in its time because how many decent romcoms were there in 2008(?) anyway? But if you look at it now, it wasn't really as good as people thought. It went downhill towards the end. All the ridiculous drama at the end was so over-the-top that it was downright cringey. I especially can't help but roll my eyes when they ran away from home.

We have this tsundere who treats Ryuuji like shit and he doesn't do a thing about it because he's probably a masochist. Not to mention, he's incredibly dense like your typical harem mc which is pretty ironic because the show turned into a harem in the end lmfao.

We have all the sudden change of hearts when both mcs spent most of the series fawning over another person and then suddenly they realized that they actually loved each other. I kinda get where Taiga was coming from but Ryuuji was so fucking random istg. He was all about Minorin and then suddenly likes Taiga because the bitch liked him.

I mean, maybe it's because Ryuuji is nice and doesn't like treating people (even jerks) like trash? Wasn't a sudden change of heart either, it's called spending time with someone and getting to know them as a person personally.

KEKW that Ami was best girl, in your dreams.
Oct 10, 2019 5:41 PM

Jul 2013
BlakexEkalb said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

I mean, maybe it's because Ryuuji is nice and doesn't like treating people (even jerks) like trash? Wasn't a sudden change of heart either, it's called spending time with someone and getting to know them as a person personally.

I literally just said that I knew where Taiga was coming from soooo what exactly are you trying to prove here luv?

Yep she is.
Oct 10, 2019 7:00 PM
Feb 2017
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
BlakexEkalb said:

I literally just said that I knew where Taiga was coming from soooo what exactly are you trying to prove here luv?

Yep she is.

I was talking about Ryuuji.

Nuh uh.
Oct 10, 2019 9:16 PM

Jul 2013
BlakexEkalb said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

Yep she is.

I was talking about Ryuuji.

Nuh uh.

Then I guess I was right after all.

Dec 6, 2019 10:55 AM
Dec 2019
the problem with the show is tht nothing actually make sense
like why does it seem like its whos babysitting taiga today
like homie is a her dad more than her significant other
the only ppl who like this show are the same ppl tht dont know wht love truly is
Taiga and ryushi only have problems and issues in common they have no hobbies or personalitiy traits in common with one another
how can you relate to a whiny brat, and OCD cleaner tht yells at his mom but doesnt yell at a stranger doing the same thing, a two faced diva (thts the only character tht develops thru out the series).. a hyperactive softball nut... or a goody two shoes student???
like how can u say this is true love when shes been disrespecting ryushi the whole series and depends on his complete.. she literally cant do anything herself but haves a monolouge on how she doesnt need anybody??? you can only enjoy a show like this if u are a hardcore anime tsudere type of watcher
animes tht are good are ones tht everyone can watch and enjoy its a shame how this is rated so high its quite disgusting
Dec 6, 2019 2:43 PM

May 2019
ZeroSN said:
the problem with the show is tht nothing actually make sense
like why does it seem like its whos babysitting taiga today
like homie is a her dad more than her significant other
the only ppl who like this show are the same ppl tht dont know wht love truly is
Taiga and ryushi only have problems and issues in common they have no hobbies or personalitiy traits in common with one another
how can you relate to a whiny brat, and OCD cleaner tht yells at his mom but doesnt yell at a stranger doing the same thing, a two faced diva (thts the only character tht develops thru out the series).. a hyperactive softball nut... or a goody two shoes student???
like how can u say this is true love when shes been disrespecting ryushi the whole series and depends on his complete.. she literally cant do anything herself but haves a monolouge on how she doesnt need anybody??? you can only enjoy a show like this if u are a hardcore anime tsudere type of watcher
animes tht are good are ones tht everyone can watch and enjoy its a shame how this is rated so high its quite disgusting
They all act the way they do to hide their insecurities, i thought the show made that very clear
kobayasanDec 6, 2019 2:47 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.