Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2013 11:03 PM
Nov 2013
It was a pretty good episode and most certainly caught my interest.

It got me to start pondering about if the author was trying to lead us away from TadaxKaga and tricking us into believing that BanrixLinda will happen. I happen to prefer BanrixLinda more, because, Kaga Kouko doesn't seem as a real in-depth character. In this latest episode, however, she shows how seriously she takes Banri's love. Whether it was for something to fill her void with her former unrequired lover, Yana, or if she truly wants to treasure her new feelings of affection and heartfelt emotion for Banri.

BanrixLinda is also more in touch and understanding to one another. Something that makes this fantasy feel a bit more real. BanrixLinda might not happen, though, due to the fact that for this relationship to happen, Linda must support her being with Banri. She obviously is trying to get him to support Kouko more, which is shown when she quotes the exact words from his support speech earlier back, telling him to watch over Kouko. This can also be interpreted as she wants Banri to the listen the words he said to her as to trigger part of his memory and could secretly want him, even though she said no to the earlier question in ep. 8 about the confession. Ghost Banri, coming back might give them the chance to bond closer now, so can't wait for next episode!!!

SUPPORTING BANRIXLINDA OH YEAH!!!!
Nov 28, 2013 11:05 PM

Jul 2013
Tony777 said:
bastek66 said:
Linda is coward who prefers living in lies. Anyone still thinks she's better than Kouko? Maybe some brain check?

I Agree. Apparently people haven't paid enough attention to Lindas character. Old Banri didn't have the best character but at least he was true to his feelings at the end. Linda never gave her answer in time, even after the accident she didn't tell Banri of their relationship and purposely hid information from him. While I'm rooting for Linda, she doesn't deserve Banri, she had her chance.

I disagree. You have to remember that the flashbacks were all when they were really young so you can't expect mature responses from characters. Secondly, Linda has been purely supportive since their relationship has been revealed and has already conceded the field so to speak. She isn't trying to steal Banri, rather is trying to support him in his new relationship as she struggles with feelings of guilt, regret, and her lingering love for him. She is pretty much doing the best that anyone could hope for so far. Her major "flaw" is that she isn't assertive enough and is indecisive.
Nov 28, 2013 11:25 PM

Jul 2013
Aerensianic said:
Tony777 said:
bastek66 said:
Linda is coward who prefers living in lies. Anyone still thinks she's better than Kouko? Maybe some brain check?
I Agree. Apparently people haven't paid enough attention to Lindas character. Old Banri didn't have the best character but at least he was true to his feelings at the end. Linda never gave her answer in time, even after the accident she didn't tell Banri of their relationship and purposely hid information from him. While I'm rooting for Linda, she doesn't deserve Banri, she had her chance.
I disagree. You have to remember that the flashbacks were all when they were really young so you can't expect mature responses from characters. Secondly, Linda has been purely supportive since their relationship has been revealed and has already conceded the field so to speak. She isn't trying to steal Banri, rather is trying to support him in his new relationship as she struggles with feelings of guilt, regret, and her lingering love for him. She is pretty much doing the best that anyone could hope for so far. Her major "flaw" is that she isn't assertive enough and is indecisive.
I agree with you, Aerensianic. In situations like this, the person needs to have a mature approach. Banri lost his memory, and Linda knows that the last thing he needs is a major shock about things from the past. You can tell how much she's hurting, esp. when Banri didn't remember her big brother. She's holding onto her feelings as a strong person to avoid interfering in his new life.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Nov 28, 2013 11:31 PM
Jan 2011
OOOOH, Banri X Kouko, Banri X Kouko, Banri X Kouko, Banri X Kouko.
Nov 28, 2013 11:36 PM

Oct 2013
Gotta love Banri x Linda moments. But I feel bad for Kouko. No doubt she overheard their conversation at the balcony to some extent. That is why when morning came she was already sad. Now that Ghost Banri has finally taken over, what will happen? Can't wait till next week but I won't be able to bear watching Banri ditching Kouko for Linda if that happens.
Nov 28, 2013 11:39 PM

Jul 2013
Tyrel said:
YES. Memories are back. LINDA PLS.

Finally, someone else is on the Banri x Linda team! :)
Demi_VNov 28, 2013 11:42 PM
Demi Valentine

Nov 28, 2013 11:42 PM

Jul 2013
Akamitsu said:
LittleStar said:
Anmoly97 said:
LittleStar said:
I'm so pissed off that series will end up Banri x Kouko,
where Banri x Linda are so perfect for each other!
Is this a spoiler.......?

:/
Isn't it obvious that series will end up with Banri x Kouko?
Who knows. The OP could change gears in the second half of the season and feature Linda instead of Kokou.

Anyway, the ghost has assumed full control! This will shake things up quite a bit.
I agree with Akamitsu. The OP doesn't mean jack. In addition to Akamitsu's theory, the show may become unpredictable and go for the opposite of what everyone's expecting. 17 more episodes will determine this.
Demi Valentine

Nov 28, 2013 11:46 PM

Jul 2013
Darkshadow77 said:
Wait... so Banri got his memories back? just like that? with absolutely no explanation and this early in the series?
So the rest of the series will focus on which girl Banri picks? Meh... I don't like where this is going.

And I still think Banri is a very dull and boring MC :V
Regaining one's memories is just something that happens. However, I'll be concerned if Ghost Banri leaves and the other Banri comes back repeatedly. Love triangles are entertaining in my opinion. I thought Banri was a dull MC, too, until that flashback. Ghost Banri seems much wiser. Now that he's back, things will start getting even better!
Demi Valentine

Nov 28, 2013 11:50 PM

Feb 2012
That ending was so crazy! Now that we're getting more and more facts about linda and Banri, Everythings getting real! Dude has multiple personality I love Bx Koko and BxLinda but both are a perfect match for him!
Nov 28, 2013 11:55 PM

Aug 2010
I seriously hope that everyone who is siding with linda is joking. There is absolutely no reason for two people to get married when one of them is having an affair. You've already compromised the marriage before it even started. To defend adultery is absolutely disgusting. You owe it to your family to protect them. To hide infidelity makes you no better than the person cheating. I could never see myself allowing my brother to marry a liar. It would be different if I exposed the truth to him and he still went on with the wedding but for me to not even give him the option and to let him remain a fool, is unforgivable. Shame on her.

Im still somewhat hoping for a tada x linda ending but i cant support her decision in that situation. And the people that do support it are people who would probably justify cheating in their own relationships.
"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A fullmetal heart."
Nov 29, 2013 12:03 AM

Aug 2013
Another flashback episode.... From what Koko's acting weird, maybe she heard banri and linda talking, and also that confession of his. Looks like Banri x Koko will be challenged on the next episodes....

And what?! the Old Tada banri, the ghost one, he reincarnated? hahahahaa what the?!
Nov 29, 2013 12:30 AM

Mar 2013
I thought, I'd rather couple Lyida x Banri

and what will be happen next between Linda and Banri?
Nov 29, 2013 12:54 AM

Feb 2012
I dunno, it feels like this whole memory ghost thing is just a cheap story gimmick to add more drama. I think further complications in his relationships is gonna be more annoying than anything now that the ghost has entered the body.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2013 1:23 AM

Jul 2013
conwep said:
bastek66 said:
Looks like they didn't show that reason why Kaga was sad was finding old photo of Banri and Linda.
That piece of shit Ghost Banri starts his road to ruin his life.
Linda is coward who prefers living in lies.Anyone still thinks she's better than Kouko? Maybe some brain check?

What person who hit Banri on bridge was

yea
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Great job in ruining things for everyone, unless you were kidding. Based upon this episode, I wouldn't be surprised.
Demi Valentine

Nov 29, 2013 1:27 AM

Jul 2012
Woahh, I was feeling bad for ghost Banri, but now has a body! This is getting interesting :D Don't like Kouko as much. She should have just told Banri what she heard. Oh well. Go Linda! :)
Nov 29, 2013 1:48 AM

Jun 2013
Anmoly97 said:
LittleStar said:

Dafuq are you thinking. The opening is clearly showing Banri x Kouko.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 29, 2013 1:48 AM

Sep 2008
Any decision by Linda would took it will be bad...
I don't suprised she don't have idea what to do...

As for BanrixKouko canon couple even before series will end,
even if they will break up, even if he start dating somebody else,
at the end they will be with each other.

After some series I noticed,
even if couple isn't popular, even if other couple is more popular,
main heroine always win, 2nd heroine never get a chance...
maybe there will be alternative story for Linda,
but in main story Kouko will win.
Nov 29, 2013 1:49 AM

Apr 2013
Don't get me wrong god i love KokoxBanri as much as the next person but the bond between Linda and Banri is way deeper,only thing that truly separated them was his amnesia and my guess with that ending it may have cleared.

man this show is getting intresting.

But in all honesty i really don't wanna see Koko suffering again , she had it tough already with Mitsou's rejection. This would just devastate her.
Nov 29, 2013 2:01 AM
Mar 2012
My body was not prepared for that cliffhanger ending
Nov 29, 2013 2:10 AM

Jun 2011
NO WAY!!! exactly what i hoped!!!!!!!!
My last week's post..
OnePieceQ8 said:
Fuck banri but his ghost rules..
i hope someday the ghost take-over..
Linda! <3

GO GHOST BANRI BUT DON'T FUCK UP THE SITUATION..!!!
Linda alll the way.. :D
5/5
Nov 29, 2013 2:15 AM
Nov 2013
i think banri x koko is better because life will be fun with a girl like that.. for linda, she is in the past.. if banri is a man, he should not look back at the past and appreciate what infront him..
Nov 29, 2013 2:27 AM

May 2009
ILoveAnimeGuys said:
episode, I wouldn't be surprised.

I didn't ruin. I was too sleepy when I wrote it. I was merely my speculation. It wasn't revealed in light novel yet.
Nov 29, 2013 2:30 AM

Sep 2013
now, the real story begins.. gambatene koga-san ;)
Nov 29, 2013 2:36 AM

Sep 2012
For the people that bitch about Kouko. You obviously don't know to much about girls. Yeah she's a jealous bitch and intimidating. She doesn't like Oka-chan because she speculated her as a rival. Girls tend to do that. She's over it now. She has Ban-Ban.

I love Linda and all but I'm still shipping Kouko.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Nov 29, 2013 2:39 AM

Apr 2009
Wow the only reason most of you guys call for linda x banri is because of their previous friendship, seriously give Kouko a chance before you just shun her away.. in the end it's just a fanboy race but I still want Kouko x banri
Nov 29, 2013 2:43 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Nice backstory.
Nov 29, 2013 2:50 AM

Jun 2008
I don't even know...I've read some shojo mangas where the heroine ends up with "that second guy" which is rare I guess. But this series isn't shojo, so I don't know really.
I really love Kouko so I don't get it why she gets all the hate. That's how girls can be when it comes to love, right? Jealous and possessive.

Episode was mostly flashback, kind of meh, but still sad. The ghost Banri got his body back, which means that other Banri is gone?
I kind of hate myself for picking that anime up so soon, should've just marathoned.
Nov 29, 2013 2:51 AM
Jan 2013
Hielin said:
I don't even know...I've read some shojo mangas where the heroine ends up with "that second guy" which is rare I guess. But this series isn't shojo, so I don't know really.
I really love Kouko so I don't get it why she gets all the hate. That's how girls can be when it comes to love, right? Jealous and possessive.

Episode was mostly flashback, kind of meh, but still sad. The ghost Banri got his body back, which means that other Banri is gone?
I kind of hate myself for picking that anime up so soon, should've just marathoned.

For now, I don't think he will stay in the body for too long.
Nov 29, 2013 3:10 AM
Jun 2012
Banri x Linda!!! Koko is too clingy and co-dependant. I think Linda has suffered much more than Koko.
Nov 29, 2013 3:22 AM

May 2009
PerfecShawn said:
Banri x Linda!!! Koko is too clingy and co-dependant. I think Linda has suffered much more than Koko.

I hope you are joking.
She suffered by her own stupidity, cowardness and lies. She basically let her brother be NTRed. She's a stupid bitch.
Nov 29, 2013 3:25 AM

Jul 2013
Holy hell.... I don't even know.

Banri and Kouko is silly and adorable.

But Banri and Linda are really good together.

I can't be the only one scared that Ghost Banri is gonna totally ignore Kouko now that he's back in Banri's body.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Nov 29, 2013 3:26 AM

Nov 2013
If this goes on like that, I will prefer "nice boat" ending -_-
Nov 29, 2013 3:30 AM

Jan 2013
Banri x Kouko all the way.
Nov 29, 2013 3:35 AM
Jan 2013
It will be a few episodes of ghost banri beeing an asshole now probably and then kouko will do something to get "normal" banri back.
Now way ghost banri will keep the body for longer...
Nov 29, 2013 3:37 AM

Dec 2012
Okay, okay. This episode was actually good, it seems I enjoy flashbacks way more than the current timeline. Banri's character before the memory loss is inconsistent. There was a flashback of him being an emo whiny kid ( the same personality as the ghost Banri I guess) and in this flashback he is actually reliable, likable enough and not annoying, so my guess is that something happened that made him an emo bitch before the accident.

I love that Koko and Banri's first kiss felt natural and they didn't make a whole big deal of it or make it over the top. It was perfect.

I didn't cringe and I fully enjoyed this episode, I wonder why. Oh yeah that stiff and horrible comedy was kept to a minimum in this episode, good, I hope this continues. And good cliffhanger. 5/5

General note, the voice acting is still annoying especially Banri's VA and Koko might ruin Hanekawa for me...
Nov 29, 2013 3:39 AM

Jul 2011
I hope that this ghost is just a kind of split personality or his old memories.
Nov 29, 2013 3:46 AM

Jun 2012
Damn, the minute the old Banri said he'd shoulder her burden with her that it must be really hard for her now, among other reasons. My eyes were definitely watering when she remembered every word he said that time.

Also that girl who was having an affair pisses me off with her crying after all that. I mean, I know that for some people it's hard to stay true to their morals, but seriously people who betray others have no right to cry about it. And why the hell would she even cheat on a guy like that for a boring looking dude like that... I mean the only semi-legitimate reason I can think of is money, but he lives in an apartment, otherwise she's got some low standards if a little smooth talk wooed her.

Riez said:
Anmoly97 said:
LittleStar said:

Dafuq are you thinking. The opening is clearly showing Banri x Kouko.
Psh, I've seen other anime that have the same kind of opening but don't play out that way in the end. Surely you haven't ruled out the possibility that this was what you were intended to think? Also, I haven't read the novels, but they're still going, so there's a pretty good chance that they don't even know where things will end up in the light novels. I kinda doubt this anime is going to be one of those that makes it's own ending, they'll probably go with another season.
Nov 29, 2013 3:47 AM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
Okay, okay. This episode was actually good, it seems I enjoy flashbacks way more than the current timeline. Banri's character before the memory loss is inconsistent. There was a flashback of him being an emo whiny kid ( the same personality as the ghost Banri I guess) and in this flashback he is actually reliable, likable enough and not annoying, so my guess is that something happened that made him an emo bitch before the accident.

I love that Koko and Banri's first kiss felt natural and they didn't make a whole big deal of it or make it over the top. It was perfect.

I didn't cringe and I fully enjoyed this episode, I wonder why. Oh yeah that stiff and horrible comedy was kept to a minimum in this episode, good, I hope this continues. And good cliffhanger. 5/5

General note, the voice acting is still annoying especially Banri's VA and Koko might ruin Hanekawa for me...

Hanekawa who? why did you compared hanekawa and kouko?
Hanekawa is Hanekawa . Kouko is Kouko.

Nov 29, 2013 3:50 AM

Dec 2012
^ They have the same voice actress, I was talking about the voices in that sentence.
Nov 29, 2013 4:27 AM

Jul 2011
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:

I hope you are joking.
She suffered by her own stupidity, cowardness and lies. She basically let her brother be NTRed. She's a stupid bitch.

I can't agree more. What she did is pure stupidity. Marriage is a very serious thing, it can ruin you both psychologically and economically.
Nov 29, 2013 4:58 AM

Aug 2013
the old banri is back, things will get really interesting
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:

I hope you are joking.

i agree with this
Nov 29, 2013 5:00 AM

Sep 2011
Sooo... can I assume that his old memories are back?

Whatever. I'll just wait and see what will happen on the next episode.
TennoujiNov 29, 2013 5:05 AM

Nov 29, 2013 5:49 AM

Jun 2012
I'll be honest we're all thinkin it, Why not both? :) - if only this could be my real life harem

But seriously, i cannot wait for next week im so tempted to read the manga, but i might just stay with the anime for now !!! so excited for this!
SerobixNov 29, 2013 5:55 AM
Otaku~~!
Nov 29, 2013 6:09 AM

Feb 2010
So the guy who almost killed Tada was that piece-of-shittrash-fiance-breaker?
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 29, 2013 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
The more flashback scenes I see with Linda the more I like her. The author is doing this on purpose ain't he/she? This is the same thing that got me with Kushieda Minori back in Toradora before being crushed at the end. I'm ready for you this time Takemiya Yuyuko!

This is going to get worse.. sigh. Painful to watch Linda repeat the same lines old Banri told her in High School. Old Banri is definitely better then the new bland Banri, so I am looking forward to the developments with old Banri back in his body.

Linda with long hair is the way to go. I know it's a long shot but gotta pick Linda-senpai... She's too adorable and enjoy her personality much more then Kouko. Linda-senpai is doing the best she can for Banri and herself.
radleNov 29, 2013 6:28 AM
Nov 29, 2013 6:31 AM
May 2013
Cashdaxxx said:
So the guy who almost killed Tada was that piece-of-shittrash-fiance-breaker?

Maybe yes. Her (Linda) stupidity, liar and indecisive acts make things even worse.
I Haven't seen LN yet,
Nov 29, 2013 7:00 AM

Jul 2012
SeTzu said:
why everyone hate banri x kouko i think it fits him better
in my opinion is linda the one who dont deserve banri because she act like the typical childhood friend "i love him but ...." just tell him your fking true feelings

I agree with you. How many girls just drag the puppy dog childhood friend along waiting for the bigger better deal.
Nov 29, 2013 7:05 AM

Jun 2008
damn koko just keeps seeming like an ego tripping psychopath to me, she has her good sides but that's only when she gets it her way.

she's afraid of losing what she obviously consider to be her possession, sometimes in a cute way but only because they made her a looker, this is the whole plot in my opinion, to show how far a beautiful character can go before it's over board, lol.

Linda was the #1 girl from start in my opinion and this episode just strengthens it, she has great morale and rather objective thinking, maybe too good? She's good hearted and was not want to hurt anyone, which may be why she keeps putting up this act, she wants to see banri happy, and does not want to confuse him too much, of course there are limits to such things, and she might have her feelings quite close on her skin, which was shown in the "melt down episode of banri".

Banri and Linda is the perfect couple, Koko is just a psycho in my eyes.

Her only good traits is her looks, a Rose with many poisonous thorns.

Man i don't know if i want to watch any more episodes... it's good series but i can't stand the thought of it being koko and banri, lame as fuck, also just get yana and chicha together already, lol.

oh well, let's see how it all ends, will it be another, "for the first time in history of, will they or will they not..... won't..."
Nov 29, 2013 7:12 AM
May 2013
Ron_Burgundy said:
damn koko just keeps seeming like an ego tripping psychopath to me, she has her good sides but that's only when she gets it her way.

she's afraid of losing what she obviously consider to be her possession, sometimes in a cute way but only because they made her a looker, this is the whole plot in my opinion, to show how far a beautiful character can go before it's over board, lol.

Linda was the #1 girl from start in my opinion and this episode just strengthens it, she has great morale and rather objective thinking, maybe too good? She's good hearted and was not want to hurt anyone, which may be why she keeps putting up this act, she wants to see banri happy, and does not want to confuse him too much, of course there are limits to such things, and she might have her feelings quite close on her skin, which was shown in the "melt down episode of banri".

Banri and Linda is the perfect couple, Koko is just a psycho in my eyes.

Her only good traits is her looks, a Rose with many poisonous thorns.

Man i don't know if i want to watch any more episodes... it's good series but i can't stand the thought of it being koko and banri, lame as fuck, also just get yana and chicha together already, lol.

oh well, let's see how it all ends, will it be another, "for the first time in history of, will they or will they not..... won't..."

oh so?
is this anime will be not lame if Linda become a MC?
goodhearted ? she is just liar and indecivise.
everything she saids just lie,?
in the middle of anime i think Linda would stole banri from kouko.
Nov 29, 2013 7:16 AM

May 2009
danthom1704 said:
SeTzu said:
why everyone hate banri x kouko i think it fits him better
in my opinion is linda the one who dont deserve banri because she act like the typical childhood friend "i love him but ...." just tell him your fking true feelings

I agree with you. How many girls just drag the puppy dog childhood friend along waiting for the bigger better deal.

She's not even a childhood friend.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.