Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2013 11:07 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ELCA, survivors of Atlantis and Mu huh? Okayy.

The art and animation was so-so for the time of it's release and the plot was rushed (never mind the holes, i.e. plot holes but let's just move on). I didn't feel any sympathy for any of the characters, I mean I'm not looking for profound connection to them but I got nothing.

It was only less than an-hour-and-a-half-movie but I must have dozed off several times, I had to rewind to the scene where I lost consciousness. LOL I must have been torturing myself to watch this, I just wanted to finish this so I could move on with my life. Anyway I've read all the reviews for this here in MAL, as of this writing there's only two and they both rated this at 1/10. IMHO it's not that appalling (the MAL scale for 1) but it's still bad that it induced sleep on me, so 4/10.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 8, 2014 6:20 AM
Jul 2013
this was aids
Aug 31, 2017 2:04 AM
Mar 2012
good osts, detailed art, but rather bad lazy animation for film.
Can't believe even korean film has same cliches as anime.
terrible editing, illogical plot, overly long flashback.
Jul 15, 2023 9:23 AM

Jan 2016
Honestly, this is so bad, its good. The insane facial expressions, bad animation, Clunky reactions, oh its been 6 minutes throw a dinosaur in there. Should we put in transition scenes? Nope, no money. Let's Jump from Family abduction to death transformation to blowing up the death star in 7 minutes, GOOOOOOO!
Ending theme is like an 80's ballad on the end of a, "Hero gets the girl".

If you watch this looking for an escape from reality, it's gonna suck. But if you watch this like a Science Fiction Mystery Theatre 3000, Its a classic!
AnimeMasteryJul 15, 2023 9:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.