Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2013 3:43 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm extra chapter...

Grandpa? Did Yoichi and Miwa "do it" last time before she left, for her to have sired his children and then those swanlings/cygnets in turn made him a grandfather? O_o Ah well that's at least a comfort to my dream of seeing them back together through the power of love! XP

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 19, 2014 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
They did do it once before she left, however, she never returned.
I think Miwa did want to stay, when she threw away her stole, she threw away her wings, I'm guessing, resigning herself to stay with him. When he brought it back, she must of thought about it again and realized there was no way she could live with him forever, and it would been harder to part later. She was only eating bread too, when her sister approached Miwa, she noticed Miwa looked a little thinner.
Age/ Life Cycle differences, yo'
Her grandmother "Miwa" must of told her stories of "Grandpa' and once she migrated on her own, she must of wanted to see what he was like.
This was both incredibly sweet and sad at the same time. I feel like weeping. ; ;
8/10
Oct 11, 2015 6:49 PM
May 2013
;-; ugghghh this manga is so good i wish there could have been more of it...and...a happier ending... i loved miwa. <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hagoromo Mishin Chapter 2 Discussion

tofei - Oct 22, 2013

1 by Mayuka »»
May 7, 2018 12:50 PM

Poll: » Hagoromo Mishin Chapter 1 Discussion

tofei - Oct 22, 2013

1 by Mayuka »»
Apr 28, 2018 10:20 PM

Poll: » Hagoromo Mishin Chapter 5 Discussion

tofei - Oct 22, 2013

0 by tofei »»
Oct 22, 2013 3:29 AM

Poll: » Hagoromo Mishin Chapter 4 Discussion

tofei - Oct 22, 2013

0 by tofei »»
Oct 22, 2013 3:14 AM

Poll: » Hagoromo Mishin Chapter 3 Discussion

tofei - Oct 22, 2013

0 by tofei »»
Oct 22, 2013 2:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.