Forum Settings
Forums

Spoiler alert! Your reaction when some characters died.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 5, 2008 12:38 PM

Oct 2007
When Light died;

*Yatta!! :evil: *

He really deserved.

When L died;

I cried and watched again and again.

Mar 7, 2008 4:22 AM

Jan 2008
When L died I was like:
OMFG!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HECK! LIGHT YOU EVIL *******!!!!!!!!!!

When Light died I think I just started laughing like a maniac.

L was like my favourite character so I was happy when Light got what he deserved but I suppose it's a good thing becuase it makes it so different from other animes.
Mar 10, 2008 9:47 AM

Feb 2008
when L died i kinda just sat there staring at the screen like this O_O for like 5 mins... i had to rewatch it to believe it... i thought "oh crap man Light wins O_O"
then when Light died i was like OoO .... i thought "holy crap Near wins!?"
but that was sweeeeeeeet :D
cobZ.ONE.
Mar 12, 2008 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
When L died:
I fell of the chair. I stared at the ceiling and thought:'This must be one of his plans to get Kira.' So I watched the episode again to be certain that he fell of and didn't move. After that I watched the next episode and the next and came to the conclusion that it wasn't one of his smart acts. That when I thought:'NOOOO Whyyyy... What will happen now...'

When Light died:
'REVENGEEEE!!! L shoudln't have died in the first place! You shoud've and then you still act like you cared!' *poked my computer screen* and after that I thought that it was rather weird that both the main chara's died.
Mar 12, 2008 4:28 PM

Apr 2007
princess_rikku28 said:
When L died:
I fell of the chair. I stared at the ceiling and thought:'This must be one of his plans to get Kira.' So I watched the episode again to be certain that he fell of and didn't move. After that I watched the next episode and the next and came to the conclusion that it wasn't one of his smart acts. That when I thought:'NOOOO Whyyyy... What will happen now...'

When Light died:
'REVENGEEEE!!! L shoudln't have died in the first place! You shoud've and then you still act like you cared!' *poked my computer screen* and after that I thought that it was rather weird that both the main chara's died.
L has a foot fetish.
Mar 13, 2008 11:57 AM
Feb 2008
When L died - Blah it's a shame. He was so smart but I guess not smart enough ... And i didn't even get to learn his real name. Darn! Oh well ...
When Light died - NOOOOOO! KAMIIIII! Why? Why did you have to die??? And why did you have to take Mikami with you?
Mar 15, 2008 12:10 PM

Feb 2008
When I saw them both die my reaction was the same with both of them and it was

Son of a Bitch!
Mar 21, 2008 2:36 AM

Mar 2008
When L died I just thought it was a bit sad, but I was also interested in what would happen next.

When Light died I thought that he got what he deserved, but it was still sad. He was so deliciously evil XD

Mar 21, 2008 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
when L died, i was like: NOOOO~ L was cool :'(
and, when light died, i was kinda sad, because, light was cool too XD !

Mar 23, 2008 10:55 AM

Mar 2008
when L died and when Light dead ...i crying ... very them likes. too when ,,Raito, , expired this was upshot such capital train.
Mar 24, 2008 4:44 PM

Feb 2008
Gee, I didn't know yet, that Raito is going to die. ;/
Mar 25, 2008 1:10 PM

Aug 2007
When L and Light died, I was surprised but I think Light died of a stupid way.

Mar 26, 2008 12:14 PM
Mar 2008
L:

First Reaction: ...
Second Reaction: It can't be... he has to stay alive...
Third Reaction: Where the spoilers the DVLAY (My cousin) true?...
Fourth Reaction: ...
Fifth Reaction: YOU BASTARD!!! I HATE YOU, LIGHT!!!
Sixth Reaction: How the hell is the plot gonna advance without L?
Seventh Reaction: I hope you die, you freak!!!

Light:

First Reaction: HELL YEAH, SUCKAH!!!
Second Reacttion: Near fucking OWNED YOU!!!
Third: Ahahahahahahah... priceless!!!
Fourth: Yeah, you suckah, run away, you're already doomed!!!
Fifth Reaction: Bah... it should be L to bust him, tough :'(
Sixth Reaction: Near sucks :\
Seventh Reaction: Click "X" and go sleep
Mar 27, 2008 6:57 AM

Feb 2008
When L died, I kept turning the pages faster cause it was getting suspenseful but I still hated it cause L and Ryuk were pretty much the only characters I liked.

When Light died I laughed. I never liked him from the start. He was too arrogant and too caught in his selfish ways to become a god, he ultimately got what was coming to him.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Mar 28, 2008 11:42 AM

Aug 2007
L was was my favorite character ever, but his death scene was very well done, so I approved but was somewhat disappointed. It was still an amazing scene and I loved every second of it.

I liked Near alot less than L and so when he finally defeated Light I was pretty angry for a few seconds. However, this was mainly because I didn't think it was fair that Near should succeed where L had failed, and the method he used seemed kind of cheap. Nevertheless, I had pretty much known Light would die from the beginning (Ryuk had hinted as much) so I wasn't really surprised.
Apr 1, 2008 3:44 PM

Jan 2008
When L died, I actually went back and read the same part again to make sure what I thought happened actually did...
I had a feeling Light was gonna die, but the way he did it seemed rather sucky, he kinda started going a bit crazy and whiney, which was a little annoying.
Why all the Near hate =\, I LIKE Near's character, but I seem to be alone =(.
Mello sucks though, never have liked him. Good thing he died too =P.
Apr 6, 2008 9:48 AM

Jan 2008
When L Died
First Thought:............................
Second Thought: Cried........Really
Third Thought: Damn U Light U should go to Hell oh wait u dont get to hahahaha.
Fourth Thought: L is gone.....cries again.

When Light Died
First Thought: Got up and jumped up and down.
Second Thought: Yes HE DIED FINALLY!
Third Thought: Have to see it again.
Fourth Thought: Light is dead.....and then did the victory dance
...can u tell I HATE Light if not I do...With a Passion.

I like Near and Ryuuk he was the comic relief here and there.
as for Mello wasnt my favorite but liked him more then Light.
Apr 7, 2008 9:15 AM

Jan 2008
When L died:
Omg.. Don't die... You can't die T___T
It isn't fair...

When Light died:
Noooo, why did you lose to Near & Mello...
You are much better then them...
Apr 16, 2008 3:31 AM

Apr 2008
I really don't want them both die especially L because L is really kind hearted and really cool! And Light is only a victim of death note's power like Misa.

I was really shock when L die because in the movie he didnt die first.. Honestly, I cry when he died. And when Light die I'm kind of disappointed because he did not repent on what he did.
Jade V.
<style>
body {
background-image: url('http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1147/1147982f7d4gojh4r.jpg');
background-attachment: fixed;
background-repeat: repeat;
}
</style>
Apr 16, 2008 12:35 PM
Feb 2008
I was very surprised when L died. It came so sudden, without warning. I really liked L, even though I wanted Light to win.

When Light died, I almost cried, it was a really good, yet sad ending, I thought. I would have liked them both to stay alive, but then it wouldn't have been interesting.
Apr 19, 2008 3:56 AM

Aug 2007
Maybe it's not such a good idea to title a thread with the biggest spoiler in the entire series?
Apr 19, 2008 11:44 AM

Oct 2007
CitizenGeek said:
Maybe it's not such a good idea to title a thread with the biggest spoiler in the entire series?

Hmm, when i created this topic I thought that mostly people who finished series would join this club or discuss stuff here. Thats why I didn't bother not to spoil something... Anyway, club forums are supposed to be full of spoilers.

*changes title*

jadevalentine said:
...L is really kind hearted and really cool!

L is not cool, he is really not. People like/adore him because he does stuff that people consider "cute" (sit like weirdo, eat very "healthy" diet, look like some stray cat with big eyes of his etc). And he manages to accomplish that naturally, thats why he is moe character. Bishounen too nevertheless. His concept was supposed to be and is DEFINETLY NOT COOL.

Kind hearted huh? When? He was just as arrogant and cocky as Light. He used that Lynd L. Taylor to test Kira's powers and determine his location. In the same very episode he arrogantly boasted "Kira, I'll find you and catch you, because I AM JUSTICE". Also, he used cops like chess pieces and made them go through some tests to see whether they are trustable or not (totally not kind. But that was very mindful of him). When Light discarded Death Note and both he and his father were in prison (or something similar) he was absolutely merciless for Light (not to mention what he did to Misa). When they were investigating Yotsuba group and team split in two because they didn't like each others methods, L used Misa's love for Light to make Light join his investigation team (wow, that sure was really kind of him). And that "rainy" episode where L wipes Light's legs with towel. If someone considers that "kind hearted" give it a second thought. L was just lonely, really lonely and he wanted to develop stronger "friendship" with Light, in other words he just wanted to feel better by having someone to talk to (thats not kind hearted at all).

L sure was smart kid, but I don't like moe character like him. Although I'm not saying that I don't respect him.

Help the poor Ninja! Click Billy vs Snakeman link today!
Apr 19, 2008 2:17 PM

Apr 2008
lol some people should really use spoiler buttons.

SFIV NHKchan

Apr 20, 2008 4:56 AM

Mar 2008
Well, there is a spoiler alert in the topic title.

Apr 22, 2008 1:06 PM

Apr 2008
When L died I.....well....eventhough he's cool, and all.....I was happy and pissed, 'cuz I was cheering for Light and L, but Teru Mikami, he's not really important, but I was F****** angry, soooo much, 'cuz I liked him A LOT!
May 1, 2008 5:41 AM

Jun 2007
L's death:

I CRIED. Tears streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't believe it. HE DIED MID SENTENCE! He couldn't even finish what he was saying.

Light's Death:

"Good!"

I was happy; a little freaked out because he was literally going insane... but then from when he's had the death note he was slowly reaching insanity.
But I was happy, because he killed L. [Well technically, Rem did, but he still had the idea to kill him.]

-Seigi-
May 2, 2008 6:01 PM

Mar 2008
i cant keep on watching since Ryuzaki died!!!that was f....g shocking...although i saw how Light died aswell and i thought...there is justice in the world(dont misunderstand...i liked him the whole anime)!
and than...waaaah...its L...is he stil alive? oh...just Lights imagination, wasnt it? huh...sad sad sad...
May 3, 2008 9:20 AM

Dec 2007
when Light died i laughed
when L died i cried

Alfred F. Jones is mai Husbando.
May 12, 2008 9:47 AM

Mar 2008
When I first watched L died in the subs, I was too shocked to react but when I watched it in the dub I got a bit teary eyed. With Chief Yagami I was just a bit sad but not much, I haven't read the manga so I didn't know much about him. But when I first saw him I took a instant liking to him, so when I saw he died I was first shocked then for some reason I cried a little. With Mello I cried just a bit, and lastly with Light I was emotionless I didn't want to laugh, or cry because frankly I think its sad that he had to go the way he did, but I cant say that I wasn't happy that he died.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

May 13, 2008 6:28 PM

Sep 2007
I knew L was going to die, but I was sad anyway.

When Light died I was like, "Wow, Light. That was PATHETIC." But I still felt bad.

I was also sad when Mello died. :[ Mello is just a loveful character and Takada is a bitch. >[ That said, I was happy when Light killed her.
May 14, 2008 3:38 AM
Mar 2008
I was most sad when Mello died! And matt =[[
L I was mostly just confused because I kept expecting him to wake up an dbe like haha it was all a trick but he just kind of didn't. I was sad when Light died as well, even though I knew he was teh ebils he was some awesome character.
May 14, 2008 4:43 AM

Mar 2007
When L died >> nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, *L YOU HAVE TO LIVE TO THE ENDDDDD! * and cried for a few moments.

When Light died>> again NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ,cried for a few moments *sigh* and imagined both L and Light in Soul Society (Yea I love imaginations!)...

When Misa died >> YAYYYYYYYYYYYY, THE BITCH IS FINALLY DEAD , lol xD but honestly I really hate Misa.

And for Matt, haven't seen enough of him and he got shot straightaway!!! So I was like *wtf!?!??!?!*
May 14, 2008 4:49 AM

Dec 2007
L's death;

well ok light did it
you didit light
L you lost yay
(but somehow I seem to be like L )( the way he sits ,he resolves thing etc.)

Light's Death:

no no no...why ????
light was cute
light and misa should have had childrens and L and some girl also that way their childrens can continue the story....

May 25, 2008 2:37 AM

May 2008
when L died my room is filled with sadnees and i shouted "wat da!!"
I mean he shoudn't die its unbelievable!!*sob*...

when light die i dont know what i'll do
either i:
1.rejoice cuz' the successors of L beat him
2.Fill my room with sadness again cuz' misa and his family is waiting for him...
and he was killed by ryuk and the death note

either way the thing that touched me most was when light was dying
and he saw L right in front of him T_T...
and its a pity the two of them can't be friends...
Jun 28, 2008 2:45 AM

Aug 2007
L's death:

1) wtf? ok, I knew, that he could die, but I didn't know that he DIE O:< SHOCK!
2) pikupiku and drip tears... anger >:
3) L's last look + Kira's last smile = Light must DIE! >:C
After I despaired still several days, and in the journey I took plush Kira and pricked him pins >:

Light's death:

1) wtf? how weird... I didn't think in the life, that he'll die so... grotesque, disappointed for all, what only could disappoint him.
2) ok, in all, I and so still was startled the L's death. Pf.
3) but... why? This is too deplorable on the GOD OF NEW WORLD >:
4) Interesting, if Near jumps on his grave so how Kira waved the bottom over the L's grave... :3
5). And true love will overcome all obstacles, gahaha >:
Jul 2, 2008 6:56 AM

Oct 2007
L's Death:
1. Shock
2. Sorrow

Light's Death:
1. Expected
2. Unexpectedly unglam
3. Unhappiness
4. Depression
Jul 2, 2008 4:18 PM

Jun 2008
I was shocked when L died. I didnt cry, but I did get really ticked off at Light.
I wasnt shocked at all though when Takada died. I pretty much knew from the start that she was just anohter one of Lights Pawns to be played in his game of Chess.
Jul 7, 2008 2:39 AM

Jul 2008
When L died:
I cried my eyes out
I was so sad
Poor L

When Light died:
MWAHAHAHA~!
*happy*
He deserves it!
*grin*
Jul 8, 2008 3:18 PM

Jan 2008
My reaction when L died: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooo T_T

...and when Light died: HOHOHOHOHO yes! (he deserves it)
Jul 9, 2008 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
when L died...
i kicked the chair next to me... and moaned and wailed and whined and etc. and schocked my sis who's outside my room

when Matt died...
i said he was such a hottie

when Mello died...
my eyes just bulged

when Light died...
*not sure... but i'm sure it was real sad T.T*
Jul 12, 2008 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
When L died:
hy?? WTF?? he,he actually died? It can't be...so easy? ?WTF [i had no idea he was going to die]. Hmm I hope he understood Light is Kira and died in horror *evilgrin*
Light's death :
Well,I knew it was going to happen,there was no other way for the anime to finish,but yet to the very end I prayed he would survive and kill happily ever after. His death was terrible,first shot a couple of times,then Ryuk...and all that insane things he was saying... pathetic death...
Jul 14, 2008 9:29 AM

Jul 2008
@L:
-Shock-
"Wtf is this?"

@Light:
"pathe~tic. very unpleasant death."
"oh well. Near is alive. No more dead bishies, so it's all good."
Jul 19, 2008 12:54 AM
Nov 2007
L's death:

1. SHOCKKKK O_O
2. OMFG they killed OFF a MAIN character? IT just HAD to be L?
3. HOW COULD THEY? DX
4. T___T
5. it nearly.. NEARLY made me stop watching death note but i continued anyway...

Light's death:

1. MAJOR SHOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK O_____O
2. intense dislike cuz they made light seem so pathetic in his last moments DX
3. OMFG...
4. T________T
5. it actually put me off anime for a while.. :(
Jul 19, 2008 5:16 AM
May 2008
L's Death:
1. Huh?
2. "Yatta! Light did it! OMG what a beast, demon I love that guy for his evilness!"
3. Then I started to feel a little strange but it receded fast.

Light's Death:
1. Whole episode I was bitting the pillow and crossing my fingers.
2. Then they recognised that Light = Kira I did "OMG! What will happen now?! Light please wipe them out now!!!!"
3. When Light started to laugh I felt relief that he came out with something.
4. When Matsuda started to shot Light I thought "OMG You !@#$! How could you shot to Kami-Sama! I'd like to destroy you if I only could!!!!"
5. Light started to run away - "There is a hope... please live!"
6. Light's death... "Pain and tears..."

Mello's Death:
I don't care...
Aug 9, 2008 1:28 AM

May 2008
L:
... NOO! How can they let a hot bishie like that DIE?! No way, he was incredible, Light you ***hole! Someone's gonna get your *** for this you cheap *******!!1

Mello:
Aww, shit. He wasn't that bad, wtf...

Matt:
Goddammit, another hot one left! No way! He was cool, too! And he died in a ****ing shooting! ARGH!!!1

Light:
HA! Yeah take that, you *****! Near got your stubborn, psychotic *** you stupid ****! Matsuda smoked your ***!! Go rot wherever the hell you go! You ain't gonna see heaven, you ****!!1

Misa(?):
Oh please tell me she jumped off the building. Jump you annoying *****, JUMP! I hope you go flirt Light in the afterlife, this world doesn't need a w**** like you!

... Yeah, I think that about sums it up. I swore a lot during the anime, but I definitely loved it a lot! ^^
Aug 10, 2008 11:04 AM

Jan 2008
I'll be honest, when L died I didn't believe it at first. I was like oh he faked it... or something. Then when he wasn't around 2 episodes later I like starting crying. I was like NOOOOOOOOOO. ;_______________;

When Matt died I didn't give a damn. He barely did anything.

When Mello died, I was like, :/. That sucks. But it didn't phase me that much.

When Light died, I was like FUCK YEAH!! WHOOOO!!!

When Misa was standing on that building, I was alll YEAH C'MON BITCH! JUMP! JUMP!

Sep 7, 2008 6:18 PM

May 2008
When L died I was really sad...I liked his character the best out of all the characters. I thought maybe it was a trick at first...but it was so depressing when I realized he was actually dead! I loved all of his odd habits.

When Light died I was a lot more upset than I thought I would be, since I had never been a Kira supporter. I actually felt really bad for him!

Oct 1, 2008 6:35 AM

Sep 2008
When L dies :
Omg shock that is the death of a great mind ,wtf?How anime will continue without L ?
When Light dies: I did not pity him, not only because he was a selfish unhuman person with no feelings but also because he make his own destiny , and i never pity people who make their own destiny by themselfs
He dies and call the names of people who used and killed to help him , but at the end he finally understand that the only person he respect and his only friend was the man who already kill. L....
When i saw the end i thought : that is the downfall of a cleaver but evil and unhuman mind
and i found my self agree with ryuuk <i will kill all eveil people in the world and bring the new age> - <and then you will be the only evil person in the world>
Oct 1, 2008 11:58 AM

Sep 2008
Remu: Hmmm It's a little pity, she only thinks in the right way [not like the ryuuk]

L : I can't believe it at first and I was sure that something should happend to return his live.. But no.. Oo than next reacton WTF is going on , he must live.. But they are cruel and nothing change he really been dead.

Matt: He not diserved to death like that Oo

Mello : Hmmm I think I don't like him pretty much thats why I was thinking about great Light idea to plan this death.

Light: Exactly I don't think that he's death are good or bad. I really like Light when he hasn't got the Note, but when he have it, he was a person who play in some kind of God, and thinks only about self, his "utopia" doesn't have any chance to work in real world. And thinking about people in 2 sorts of ways : he/she is good or evil person is very stupid? or maybe naive? Just say that Light is enormally inteligent, but with this Note he is unprincipled the most evil guy in the world...and he have very short path to lose his mind [exactly he was lose his common sense and change in some sort of maniac] In the End the death of Light was good for world and good for himself.
Oct 1, 2008 3:10 PM

May 2008
when L died

O________________________________________________________O
T___________________________________________________________T

When Light died
0___0
T___T

lol..XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Did L know his death was coming?

KuroAshiSanji - Jun 22, 2012

13 by Koshi_the_Cat »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:15 PM

» what do you think if light had grew up in wammy's house along with L

suryanshkalia - May 4, 2021

3 by Koshi_the_Cat »»
Jul 23, 2023 10:27 AM

» Is this club still active?

Izarara - Dec 18, 2016

4 by FloRathalos »»
Oct 23, 2022 10:50 AM

» Favourite Death Note Character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sasukexchan - Nov 23, 2007

268 by D1EGO-A_64 »»
Jun 15, 2022 2:25 PM

» What do you think would've happen if Death Note had an alternate ending?

TheAnimeExplorer - Nov 9, 2015

4 by User-Name »»
Nov 14, 2021 5:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.