Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 30, 2023 5:47 PM

Mar 2022
God I heard that Lavender Town is pretty creepy in terms of a setting but man this series is pretty much confirming my thoughts on it. The poor Marowak getting killed by Team Rocket who appear to be more competent compared to Jessie and James which makes sense considering this is an adaptation on the games. While there's a lot of things I wish we could see but honestly? I understand why this is the case considering we only got 4 episodes to tell the story. It was a sad moment when the Cubone got reunited with the spirit of the dead mother. Really liking Red and Green's interactions there.
Sep 1, 2023 3:22 AM
Sep 2023
It sounds like you're reminiscing about your journey through the Pokémon games! It's great that you remember all those classic moments like skipping the Magikarp, battling Misty and Lt. Surge, getting a bike, and encountering Team Rocket.

The Lavender Town ghost story with the Silph Scope was definitely a memorable and spooky part of the original Pokémon games. And it's exciting that you mentioned the new reveal in Pokémon X/Y! I won't spoil it for you, but there are certainly some exciting developments in the Pokémon world to discover in those games. Enjoy your Pokémon adventures! By a Random Pokemon generator.
Oct 31, 2023 4:07 PM

Feb 2020
Rusharam demais o anime šŸ™
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon: The Origin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yuzukko - Oct 2, 2013

176 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Pokemon: The Origin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HiyuuT - Oct 2, 2013

131 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 28, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Pokemon: The Origin Episode 3 Discussion

Jialyn - Oct 2, 2013

49 by Nerdason »»
Nov 1, 2023 5:42 PM

» End Theme

jawsome274 - Apr 18, 2020

0 by jawsome274 »»
Apr 18, 2020 6:13 PM

» So.... Who's feeling sad about Bulbasaur?

ZeraX - Nov 3, 2016

11 by ZeraX »»
Jan 23, 2017 8:16 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.