Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 19, 2013 3:16 PM

Sep 2013
Hey, Madoka Magica fans!

Yesterday, I started a petition on change.org to try to convince Namco Bandai to release the Madoka Magica PlayStation Portable game in English.

I did this with a friend because we would really like to play this game but we can't read Japanese, so it's impossible. I also read about a few fan projects to translate the game but they all just "vanished" or dropped the project. And now it's up to us - well, to Namco Bandai of course. But maybe we can convince them to release the game in English, so everybody can enjoy it. I hope this thread wont get deleted as spam. Together we could make it happen.

https://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-please-release-puella-magi-madoka-magica-portable-in-english

If it should get an English release we can import it and much more people speak English than Japanese, right? I'm from Austria myself and I could live with a version with English subs only. I'd even get a PSP only for that game.

I hope that I could convince at least some of you and I really hope that this works It's worth a shot. Please give us your signature. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day Madoka fans!
Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
Sep 19, 2013 3:20 PM

Sep 2011
it wont work

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 19, 2013 3:22 PM
Mar 2011
Nux_Walpurgis said:
Hey, Madoka Magica fans!

Yesterday, I started a petition on change.org to try to convince Namco Bandai to release the Madoka Magica PlayStation Portable game in English.

I did this with a friend because we would really like to play this game but we can't read Japanese, so it's impossible. I also read about a few fan projects to translate the game but they all just "vanished" or dropped the project. And now it's up to us - well, to Namco Bandai of course. But maybe we can convince them to release the game in English, so everybody can enjoy it. I hope this thread wont get deleted as spam. Together we could make it happen.

https://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-please-release-puella-magi-madoka-magica-portable-in-english

If it should get an English release we can import it and much more people speak English than Japanese, right? I'm from Austria myself and I could live with a version with English subs only. I'd even get a PSP only for that game.

I hope that I could convince at least some of you and I really hope that this works It's worth a shot. Please give us your signature. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day Madoka fans!

its Namco Bandai anime based game this will not work
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 19, 2013 3:38 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
can always find some way to MT it, not sure what software you'd use for PSP games though

OT: have petitions ever worked for anything ever?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.