Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 21, 2011 11:05 AM

Mar 2011
Decent episode. I want to go to Supersize Heaven!
Jan 19, 2012 6:28 AM
Oct 2011
OMG ~ I really like Shana jealous when Yuji is with another girl !! I really hope that Shana will tell Yuji the truth !! This anime is getting REALLY interesting !! ^^
Feb 16, 2012 3:51 AM

Jun 2011
This episode was really boring, and I really dislike Yuji for being a clueless dumbass.
Aug 8, 2012 2:22 PM

Mar 2012
Yuji is a fucking idiot. He deserves the treatment Shana is giving him. He really is an idiot.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Nov 1, 2012 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
So harem confirmed... Too bad because Konoe really has a great seiyuu...
Still, things are highly suspicious, I know it's Nihon, but random girl talking to birds. Hello.
The dekamori ramen was lol. Seeing the two jelly nakama on the roof was lol too.
Still, can already foresee the "she's bad"/"but she's been good to us"/"now she's redeemed", so I hope they make it interesting. Come on my JC Staff, counting on you.
Nov 6, 2012 12:25 PM

Jan 2012
yeah, we all hate the fact that yuuji is being so dense/clueless, it's so fking annoying to see it. but that's just how most other harem series works, the male protagonist always gotta be clueless
Jan 16, 2013 1:47 AM

Apr 2012
And with this episode I am reminded of the fact that Yuji is as dense as a dying star. I have gotten pretty used to situations like this in anime where a problem could be solved with just a little bit of insight or, failing that, a bit of communication. But, that still doesn't mean I have to like them.

Anyway, as you might be able to tell, I wasn't a fan of this episode - it pretty much just left me feeling frustrated and hungry. Though, I did like that Yuji might actually develop some useful combat skills in the near future.
Jan 22, 2013 4:48 AM

Jan 2013
EratiK said:
So harem confirmed... Too bad because Konoe really has a great seiyuu...
Still, things are highly suspicious, I know it's Nihon, but random girl talking to birds. Hello.
The dekamori ramen was lol. Seeing the two jelly nakama on the roof was lol too.
Still, can already foresee the "she's bad"/"but she's been good to us"/"now she's redeemed", so I hope they make it interesting. Come on my JC Staff, counting on you.

Speak english. Jesus.
Apr 10, 2013 9:21 AM

Sep 2011
Fucking annoying watching Yuji babysitting the girl. Like holy fuck, how incompetent can you be.
Jun 29, 2013 4:25 PM

May 2013
Shana should win the harem
Sep 27, 2013 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
Wish Shana would just harden up and tell Yuji that she likes him (same goes for Ito hiding his feelings from Yoshida). Yoshida is being overly-presumptuous, sick of seeing annoying anime girls thinking "Oh, two people are standing next to each other, they must be lovers", it's like ZnT all over again. Konoe is a pretty terrible character, and all these women getting jealous over each other for no apparent reason is terrible.

This anime really fails as a romance.

The girls in this anime are pretty much like more bearable versions of the girls in ZnT.
Shana = A less worse version of Louise
Konoe = A less worse version of Tabitha
Yoshida = A less worse version of Siesta (personality wise at least)
MinagatachiSep 27, 2013 6:49 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2014 9:53 PM

Aug 2013
Being a tsundere, #justshanathings~

More seriously, I think that Shana always is harsh on her word choice, but what she was telling was true. They all need to stop babysitting her so much, it's just not healty even for her to do that. They should have called the police or try talking with her parents - considering she is human.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of teen drama, but it had a bit of a new dynamic. I also guess that Yuuji will have trouble training with Wilhermina so he'll try to get Shana back :P

Yoshida and Shana found a point they have in common, that they both don't like that new girl xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 25, 2014 10:56 AM

Feb 2011
Konoe is annoying the crap out of me, and not because of the whole romance interference but because I can't stand how clingy and helpless she's acting. It's like watching a five year old.

And Yuji is just... *sighs and shakes head*

On another note, I really feel bad for Ike. He's really a good friend, putting up with this crap. You know it's got to be frustrating watching your best friend get attention/affection from three different girls, with one of them being your own crush. He's a trooper, and I'm totally waiting for him to hit his breaking point.
Jun 2, 2016 6:36 AM

Jul 2015
If this painfully dull romance drama keeps on any longer I'm dropping this show.
Feb 1, 2017 12:25 AM

Dec 2016
Personas said:
"Yuji you have sharp senses"
*Konoe holds onto Yuji 99% of the time* "Hmm why is Shana acting cold to me?"

T.T

Man, I came here to say how fucking annoying and retard yuji is, and this anime starting to turn into a fucking boring school life anime where is 2 girls who are obviously in love with the MC, and an another, new girl character who is almost as fucking annoying as the idiot blind yuji - but I see not I am the only one who expected else from the second season.

Whitout spoiler it will get better?
Feb 15, 2017 5:10 PM
Aug 2014
It had been a while since I watched the first series so I was wondering why I didn't rate it that high as I had been enjoying the second series so far, but now I remember: Yuji.
Jun 6, 2017 5:28 PM

Nov 2016
Didn't know this is tagged as harem...

Anyway, I appreciate it that this season is focussing more on the romance so far.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 31, 2018 7:53 PM
Mar 2015
Yuuji can deduce that he's stuck in a dream and think quick as lightning in battle, but he can't figure out why Shana and Yoshida are avoiding him.

C'mon man, babysitting a high school girl-child isn't worth pissing off the girls, even if Konoe is in fact a Disney princess.

The rooftop scene with Shana and Yoshida was cute though.
scurvmeisterFeb 1, 2018 12:10 PM
May 2, 2019 7:29 PM

Jan 2013
jfc Konoe is annoyingly helpless. no person can be this pathetically inept if she is infact human. plus shes a very boring character
Jun 13, 2020 12:45 PM

Aug 2011
Ah, the green-eyed monster always makes an episode interesting.

Very appropriately titled - "Melancholy Girls".
Oct 11, 2020 2:00 PM

Jun 2017
It was quite predictable, but the drama was still entertaining. I can't say if this episode had a point in the grand scheme of things though. Shana and Kazumi now have a common interest now lol.
Feb 9, 2022 11:00 AM

Nov 2010
That's an awesome restaurant! If I had one nearby, I'd skip breakfast and lunch, and I'll eat my dinner there.

Damn, Hecate is such a fox. She's able to drive her competitors without doing much. Well, we don't even know if she's actually competing at all.

Shana and Kazumi united against a common foe. lol
Sep 25, 2023 8:56 AM
May 2017
This story is filled with a lot of emotions.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 10 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 11, 2007

49 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 12, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenshin - Dec 2, 2007

79 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 28, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cloudy - Nov 23, 2007

69 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Nov 24, 2007

61 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 18, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 10, 2007

63 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 27, 2023 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.