Forum Settings
Forums

Detective Conan OVA 05: The Target is Kogoro! The Detective Boys' Secret Investigation Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2013 5:34 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This OVA was really fun to watch seeing Kogoro targeted by the Detective Boys ^_^
Aug 25, 2016 8:30 PM

Feb 2014
The ending was really cute with all the kids asking Kogoro for help, ED song was nice too.
Apr 14, 2020 7:23 AM

Jul 2011
It's funny Kogoro can sometimes be super incompetent and yet sometimes have decent ideas like taking the kids as disguise in the car.
Jul 29, 2020 12:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, its a fun case for Conan's and his detective kid friends. Since this was a fun OVA, The plot actually was not as heavy as some cases might had. Its just a typical basic Conan's successful fun cases with absolutely no big deal about it. I guess, it just wanted to told us how their school task had, and Conan's relations with his child friends, with the amount of time they had. Mouri, himself, acted a little good on this one. Its very nice to had him a little action to gave a combat to the villain. Welp, as i said, a fun OVA ended with a fun-ride for me.

Overall, a 8/10 shall be enough.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.