Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Jan 15, 2022 3:16 AM

Jul 2020
We've finally reached the end with the climactic finale. It's graduation for Kyousuke and longtime friend Manami, however chaos ensues shortly afterwards as Kirino and Manami fight over Kyousuke's love. Manabi makes some incredibly obvious and honestly agreeable statements regarding the immorality of incest and finally rounds out the ring of confessions to Kyousuke with essentially every girl now having fallen for him. Yet in spite of all that, he still chooses to go down the path of taboo and marry his own sister. That kiss though. How can an moment feel so wrong yet satisfying at the same time?? God do I hope I never have to experience watching something like that again. And after all of that, they still choose to go back to being just regular siblings (at least in public). Man they are truly such weird, weird characters. At the very least it is nice to know they won't continue this honestly disgusting relationship forever, so all's well that ends well.
Feb 27, 2022 5:24 AM
Aug 2018
Honestly i don't know what to expect in this anime, i mean the story is quite good and the girls have their ow unique personality that make this anime fun to watch
But when the story show up the real plot that make me wondering. Why the f sibling love each other and the what they gonna do about that.
But actually i like the ending because that is the most realistic ending that possibly happened and it is deeply regretted that kyousuke reject all girls because of that promise
So yeah this is not bad anime but also not that good because certain reason
7/10
Mar 14, 2022 2:39 PM

Nov 2020
How much worse can an anime ending be than this,...... Soo f*kg pissed off😖
Jun 27, 2022 2:33 PM

Mar 2021
Fucking christ I want to disembowel whoever wrote this.
Kirino I hope you get {REDACTED}
Jul 25, 2022 2:19 PM

Feb 2021
This is an ending that was unfortunately made deliberately divisive, which anyone can tell was done because the publication got cold feet. Despite that, if you look at subtle nuances of the final few moments that on the surface aim to crush the idea of them continuing to be together as lovers, you can spot the hidden truth. It took me a bit of time after watching it to really decipher that for myself. I think it's left ambiguous in this way intentionally due to the powers that be strong-arming the writer.

I read that one member's post from 2017 on this board and I have to agree. It's a leave-it-to-the-imagination plot point that in my mind stands to reason they continued to be romantically involved, but hide it from the public and the audience for the sake of the novel's publisher trying to "save face". It's disappointing on that note, but also something that, if you've enjoyed the series and its characters a lot as I have, will leave you thinking about it for a while. I can't really decide how I feel about it score wise. I gave it a 7/10 but I tend to change my mind often. Could be higher at some point.

Kirino really grew on me towards the end of Season 2. Kuroneko is amazing and likely my favorite character in the show, and I was rooting for her for a while. That is, until the last few episodes of season 2. I still wanted Kuroneko to not be broken of course. She deserves happiness. But by the last episode of S2, I was on board team Kirino. Her backstory and her tsundere nature created a really likeable image for me of her.
Nov 9, 2022 8:37 PM

Sep 2021
Could not have begun to imagine all these plot twists of the past 3 episodes. Unlucky Manami, her fight got me good though. This anime kind of slept on, far better than expected
Jan 1, 2023 11:56 PM
May 2021
This anime was really great from start to end(except the last 2 mins). The ending kinda left a sour taste. But i guess they still remain in a secret relationship, but how will they continue in future no one knows
Jan 10, 2023 7:36 AM

Dec 2012
Satisfying wincest ending

Feb 28, 2023 11:13 PM

Aug 2014
This is for these three ONA episodes after season 2 =

First of all, its a shame that these 3 episodes are not on Crunchy, so I had to watch them in low quality. As for the episodes, they were enjoyable for what they were.

Of course, I didn’t like was that Kyousuke and Kirino became a couple. I say this because their interactions were just seen as comedic throughout all episodes of this anime franchise, and nothing to be taken serious at the end of the day.

I mean, if this anime wanted us to take its romance serious, then Kyousuke should have ended with Kuroneko or Ayase. Even the glasses girl would have made sense if he ended with the male MC, even if she is very boring.

Look, Kirino is attractive with a nice body, and im a HUGE FAN OF WINCEST, but she is obnoxious and annoying, and no man would ever want to date her because of her mouth (at least no self-respecting man). Kirino is only for one-night-stands or friends-with-benefits. Kirino is not worth it if it means dumping Kuroneko and/or Ayase.

This is for the other 3 seasons:

Season 1 (12 episodes) = Very enjoyable anime. I loved the pacing and the atmosphere. To be honest, I did not need a season 2 or anything else after this first season.

Four ONA episodes after season 1 = BORING!!!!!! OMG, what a drag!!!! ZZZZZZZZZ

Season 2 (13 episodes) = For this season 2, I enjoyed many times what I was watching, but there were times I was bored. Kuroneko was very adorable in this season though when she started her romance journey around episode 7, and Ayase was very fun in this season 2 as well, especially in the later episodes. It was a fun season as well.

Overall, for all 32 episodes, ill give credit to Oreimo anime in that it is an entertaining anime, with fun characters, with a nice atmosphere. It was a nice journey
oooo3333May 22, 2023 6:39 PM
Jul 13, 2023 10:14 PM
Feb 2021
There's not much to say about this show. I laughed, I cried, most though, I cringed.

I dont't believe them for one second when they say they're going to not do weird shit anymore. Kirino will still have an Imouto fetish, and Kyousuke, well, let's hope the man can get some help.

Really, I just wanted to watch the dad beat Kyousuke's ass.
Oct 28, 2023 10:42 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Ryonyan
Fucking christ I want to disembowel whoever wrote this.
Kirino I hope you get {REDACTED}
@summershowers
Yes yes, redacted indeed.

---

I fucking swear I have never been so CONFLICTED about how an anime makes me feel. I just can't comprehend my feelings because it's all of the emotions at once. This show is polarizing as hell. I mean I felt less conflicted watching the Budd Dwyer video (srsly do not watch that shit if you're under 18 - of course I watched it 10 years ago so hopefully you can't find it anymore). At least I knew how to feel. But this show is all over the place.

And that ending. I mean U WOT M8 is the best answer I can find for being okay with telling all the other girls no, and then ENDING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH KIRINO... Completely defeating the purpose of telling either Kuroneko or Manami no (screw Ayase though idrgaf about her).

Basically what I'm saying is, objectively this show is garbage, but subjectively I can't help but like it because it was a roller coaster. So I guess at least there was Kuroneko. Her existence was enough to make the show enjoyable. And Manami, oh good golly that punch was amazing... I just wish you could have broken some of Kirino's ribs in the process.

https://i.postimg.cc/W1y5zXfF/Screenshot-20231028-235954.png

I went full bore sad sap on the episode where Kuroneko screamed. But after this finale here... I don't really know what to say. I need to watch a palate cleanser from a different genre to clear my head. Something without so much turmoil.
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Jan 2021
Ending was actually fine, now bro can comeback to Kuroneko
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.