Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Oct 28, 2023 10:42 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Ryonyan
Fucking christ I want to disembowel whoever wrote this.
Kirino I hope you get {REDACTED}
@summershowers
Yes yes, redacted indeed.

---

I fucking swear I have never been so CONFLICTED about how an anime makes me feel. I just can't comprehend my feelings because it's all of the emotions at once. This show is polarizing as hell. I mean I felt less conflicted watching the Budd Dwyer video (srsly do not watch that shit if you're under 18 - of course I watched it 10 years ago so hopefully you can't find it anymore). At least I knew how to feel. But this show is all over the place.

And that ending. I mean U WOT M8 is the best answer I can find for being okay with telling all the other girls no, and then ENDING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH KIRINO... Completely defeating the purpose of telling either Kuroneko or Manami no (screw Ayase though idrgaf about her).

Basically what I'm saying is, objectively this show is garbage, but subjectively I can't help but like it because it was a roller coaster. So I guess at least there was Kuroneko. Her existence was enough to make the show enjoyable. And Manami, oh good golly that punch was amazing... I just wish you could have broken some of Kirino's ribs in the process.

https://i.postimg.cc/W1y5zXfF/Screenshot-20231028-235954.png

I went full bore sad sap on the episode where Kuroneko screamed. But after this finale here... I don't really know what to say. I need to watch a palate cleanser from a different genre to clear my head. Something without so much turmoil.
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Jan 2021
Ending was actually fine, now bro can comeback to Kuroneko
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.