Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2013 5:15 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode had so much information about the history of witches, all of it was interesting, like how they incorporated history into it. I recognize those animal drawings, apparently to Robin, they were demons, yet to the old lady, it was God. And I guess this episode is foreshadowing that Amon and the others will have to hunt Robin...though I really hope I'm wrong ._. But whole witch thing vs. craft users is still something I don't really understand, I probably didn't pay much attention or something. I always thought Robin's powers were that of a witch, and I guess I wasn't wrong.
Feb 8, 2014 5:44 PM

Nov 2009
So . . . Is Robin working for some other organization in secret? I mean what she said was the witches last words were her words before talking about "mainkind's jealousy" if I remember correctly, and didn't mention anything about "The craft".
Apr 6, 2014 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Still another boring episode. -.-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2014 3:13 AM

Aug 2013
When they hunt witches, they send them to the Factory. Factory. Hmm...doesn't sound like good guys. Maybe STN is really up to no good.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 8, 2015 12:06 AM

Jul 2008
well now they actually answered some questions. Finally some sort of plot is forming.
Dec 25, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2012
well that was interesting but we still lack much informations
i hope it's getting better from now on

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Aug 27, 2016 5:49 AM

Feb 2013
Not bad.
I wonder what those guys in the factory do with the witches they take, I don't think it's something nice.
Jan 8, 2019 8:29 PM

Jun 2008
If you got "sons of satyr" in your fansub, it's way off. It should say "sons of Saturn".

Jan 18, 2019 2:41 AM

Oct 2009
much better episode this time. i actually found this one interesting
Jun 24, 2021 2:18 PM

Aug 2017
I think it was the first time anybody in the show (Robin) used the word "majo" instead of "witch".

If Amon thinks that the thing about Saturn was the last, Robin surely didn't tell him everything. Maybe she reports to the department that sent her to Japan? Or the HQ. Hmm.

The show seems to be way off with the number of victims of witchcraft, though. Haven't seen the 9mil figure anywhere.
St0rmbladeJun 24, 2021 2:21 PM
May 10, 2022 9:01 AM

Jul 2013
I hate when a show pulls the "maybe you are the bad one" when it's not really not in a gray area. The organization might turn out to be sinister but these characters have not been hunting down innocent people. Every single person that has been captured has used their powers in a way that wouldn't be accepted by regular society.

Maybe there should have been episode or two where they did nab people who just had the potential to cause harm instead just doing that.
May 28, 2022 6:28 AM

Jan 2020
So we finally reach a reoccurring antagonist and it looks like it was for the sake of setting up Robin. Not that the reveal was that big of a stretch, Robin literally uses flame magic. Now it's just a matter of what she does with that information I guess.

Looks like Robin is still in communication with an organization other than the STN-J? From the looks of that final scene? Yeah?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 11, 2023 9:10 AM

Aug 2017
An interesting episode, finally the plot gets deeper,
That old witch was right about Robin hunting her own kind, craft users are basically witches that use their power for good (STN's interest),
That old witches story is really sad, witnessing her kinds demise over the years, I wonder now what are STN's secrets ? where do they take the captured witches ?
Now we're down to the second half of the anime, let's hope it gets better from here on.
Feb 19, 9:32 AM
Jul 2017
A great episode that turns this monster-of-the-week show into a storydriven one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 2 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 1, 2011

16 by ERKEK2000 »»
Apr 10, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 26 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 21, 2011

44 by twennyhundy »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 7 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 10, 2011

17 by fikriyeager »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 14 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 14, 2011

16 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 10 Discussion

alcurad - Jan 27, 2011

14 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 8, 2023 4:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.