Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2013 6:19 PM

May 2012
What a great episode, I can't wait to see what will happen in the last episode! Shit is really getting good! That ending was just amazing! That ending was a totally amazing!
May 28, 2013 7:11 PM

May 2010
I am just watching this for completion sake.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 13, 2013 1:01 PM
Feb 2008
So Sannova was the mother of the Emperoer, excommunicated by those monks and then they used her stillborn son as some Xamd powerhouse? That's why he's always going on about enemies and loneliness? So the Xamd were created by the new religion by Sannova and her white haired children to stop the Emperor and other human form weapons?

And the military was making man made human forms and Kureshida, who's family adopted Nakimi were working on a way to make their own Xamd to fight back against the South or North...I forget.

And Akiyuki is so good because he finally understood what the hiruko wants which is to live side by side with others? And Nakimi succeeded Sannova and is now the Dragon Shrine Maiden so she can stop the Quickening event where people die to make more hiruko and human form weapons?

So Aki gives his name to the Emperoer since he never had one so he can not lose himself and control the hiruko and his feelings?

And the order that made the Emperor did it so it could end the war once and for all right?
Feb 24, 2014 5:29 AM

Aug 2013
^ Ah..now it makes sense. Well it's not like I don't understand what's happening. I do. A bit. But a lot of the episodes have left me going "huh? Wait what? How? Why?" and I can't help but feel like they've introduced one too many elements in the story without really explaining the others.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 23, 2018 9:20 PM

Aug 2014
I don't get the reasoning sometimes. So Nakiami is going to sleep for 1000 years to stop the event, but her whole reason to stop the event is so she can live with the people she loves and cares about.

And then Akiyuki is doing something stupid like that and in the end may lose Haru?

Man this show is heading towards a shit ending..
Aug 31, 2020 9:04 PM

Nov 2019
I´m glad mid didn´t die but please
PLEASE
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE
Akiyuki don´t die T_T
Jan 24, 2022 10:03 AM

Jun 2017
I don't know what that scientist dude wanted. He turned to stone. Sannova can apparently create illusions now. She explained how that emperor came into being in the absolute worst way possible. It didn't make any sense. At least the action scenes were good.
Jul 13, 2023 7:22 AM
Jan 2018
I called it. Nakiami and Yango was the couple this show needed. Two kids united in sadness who found each other but could never stay together. 

I'm glad Kujireika came back at the end and a had a hand in the battle, even if it ended up being pointless in the end. All these characters carry so much sadness. Some foisted upon them by birth like the emperor or Kujireika, others cursed by circumstance like Akiyuki and Raigyo. 1000 years of happiness works better if you don't know about the time limit.

Sannova is a monster. She doesn't deserve to be called lady. Her OG actions were horrible and her fall back plan would have been even worse. It's unbelievable that so many people put her in high esteem. Kakisu is a saint compared to her.

Akiyuki in Xam'd form was a sight to behold. And the animation was nuts too. It's a shame you can't use Xam'd in Super Robot Wars.

The English dub really butchered the Raigyo and Ishuu scene. The Jp sub was so much better it hurts. I'm gonna rewatch this episode's B part in the Jp sub. Episode 26 is my last Jp sub episode and this half sub half dub experiment will finally be over.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 3, 2009

243 by Erdgeist »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:47 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 24 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 21, 2009

48 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 23 Discussion

daveid9001 - Jan 14, 2009

45 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daveid9001 - Jan 7, 2009

50 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 21 Discussion

windy - Dec 31, 2008

46 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 12, 2023 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.