Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2013 11:11 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not a very good series, don't expect too much form the animation since it's quite old. The girl has bad scars on her back which isn't very pleasant.
Jun 17, 2016 2:28 AM

Dec 2012
"Who exactly is Kyoko, and what connections does she have to the murder...? We`ll never know the answer to those questions as episode 2 was never released."

lol That was the only reason why I watched this.

My dude sensei hitting it twice in the same hour. lol

Kaoru tells her partner to drive around the block a couple times then proceeds to have sex. Rude. Her partner was probably waiting for her, too.

Speaking of Kaoru. How did she remove her shirt so quickly with her jacket on? LOL

I can't blame sensei for succumbing to his urges. Unnamed Kyoko started playing with herself in front of him. Plus, she asked him to fuck her. I'd be rude to decline a request from a lady.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 21, 2016 3:15 AM

Jun 2016
I experienced fluctuating boners, as I was more interested in the lame story.
MrYujufudanSep 21, 2016 3:32 AM
May 19, 2017 10:05 PM

May 2017
Rob said:

I'd be rude to decline a request from a lady.

Its not rude if you think of the consequences that that could bring. Being a responsable man first, sex second.
If you like karma bitting your ass then go ahead. I myself won't.
-
On another note, this feels more like and R-rated mystery drama and hentai.

too bad they never finished animating the story... I got hooked by the stories the most. I like a good mystery series. And this involves multi personality disorder. I would had liked to know how it ended.
I guess to know what happens I have to play the game... which is not available in english. What a shame.
ThatRandomDudeMay 21, 2017 8:42 AM
Dec 2, 2022 8:44 PM

Nov 2010
Yoko is my favorite personality. hehe
The girl is really cute and that sex scene at the end was nice.
Interesting psychological crime thriller. This reminded me of Kara no Shoujo. I'm curious who the killer is. It's too bad there's no ep 2. 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.