Forum Settings
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2013 11:42 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I love seeing more detail in the manga than what I saw in the anime!

Nezumi's smile while clapping is adorable, but also scary when you know that an instant later he could be at your throat. XP ...Or punching you in the stomach.

Nezumi: "Lying to someone means you're looking down on them!"

Nezumi: "Listen up! Don't you dare give me a good-bye kiss ever again! Never ever again!"

;A;

Where's a tumblr post I can reblog with this scene...

"Things will work out! We'll make them work out!"

I think that's the most optimistic I've heard Nezumi ever be. @_@

I love these two so much, best chapter yet.

I cracked up so hard when "Eve" sweetalked Conk.

Nezumi taking Shion's hand to calm him down, MY FEELS. BUCKETS OF THEM. *hoards*
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 25, 2014 3:29 PM

Jul 2013
I love this manga so much, and my friend and I are love Shion and Nezumi together a lot so chapters with Safu are kinda mer, but the Goob-bye kiss scene, I have prints of! XD

I know this manga is like 90% feels and fangirl squeals! >w< I love it so much!
Mar 17, 2018 6:39 PM

Apr 2016
When Shion was about to leave, he turned around to look at Nezumi's back, asleep in bed... I just wanted Shion to go over and touch Nezumi's cheek, or even wake him up and express the gratitude he hasn't said yet... ;____; I didn't want Shion to leave with the regret of not having conveyed his emotions yet... <3

Yay to Cravat for following Shion! Nezumi's "He's your guide" was like, " :O He woke up!"

Poor Safu is captured... Will she get experimented on??

"Listen! Don't ever give me a goodbye kiss again! Never again!" <- Yes, Shion listen to Nezumi. No more goodbyes! You didn't want to put Nezumi at risk, but don't leave like that again. ><

Damn, I love that Nezumi and Shion are tough! Nezumi punched and kicked Shion as punishment for lying, and then Shion slapped Nezumi as punishment for hiding Karan's message... ;____; Yes, Nezumi, don't shelter Shion anymore and see him as your equal!

And I just love that Nezumi admitted that he's worried for Shion!! ;A;

Overall, I like the clear communication between Nezumi and Shion. They clearly expressed what they want the other person to do, and they won't do what they did -alone- again >< #relationshipgoals

Nezumi sweet-talking Konk who's such a muscular and big person, omg! XD Nezumi is one talented (or scary) individual! ;P

NEZUMI REACHED FORWARD AND HELD SHION'S HAND! ;_____; They are equals. The plan to save Safu is about to begin!! I'm happy that Rikiga and Dogkeeper decided to help even though they were threatened or blackmailed by Nezumi...

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 12 Discussion

Liinah - Jan 28, 2012

11 by Rumni »»
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.