Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2013 5:14 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those who don't like monster rape, specifically orcs, do take some precautions as it may disgust or turn you off. I for one though, enjoy it as we've had nothing but normal hentai for a while.

Generic PoRO designs.

Quite surprised how fast the episode jumped into the monster raping, after slapping the guys head off the orc pulls out his penis makes the girl suck it and eventually fucks her with it. Quite the size they got too. Like 3~4/5ths of the girls entire body. Some girls even fit a good portion of the entire thing in. Hentai logic.

Lots of random h-scenes of random girls getting raped. Some are enjoying it too.

One h-scene of a girl was hilarious. While being held upside down from the legs, the orc swung the girl's face into his dick to make her suck it, after being fucked of course.

The blondish/light brunette haired girl, Reika I think was her name, tricks the MC girl. She steals the keys and opens the door for the orc (I think? Key might of been for something else, will rewatch with subs later. If she did, then I just found it kinda stupid considering with their strength, they could have simply used to break open the door, which one did.) Regardless, MC girl proceeds to getting raped while Reika leaves unharmed.

They could have at least finished off her being raped but it ends in the middle of it. There was also a surprisingly lack of blood from the girls being raped with those huge dicks which is weird considering how much blood is all over the school.
HentaiJul 27, 2013 7:12 AM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jul 27, 2013 3:55 PM

Jan 2013
Well I just watched it and I just have mixed opinions on it.. Like, I'm not sure if I got bored or just liked some of the scenes in particular. There's lot's of sex scenes with several women which I liked. I was hoping the blonde one would get some sexy time with some of the orcs but I guess not.. I'm still on the fence of continuing to watch it. All in all it was pretty decent but nothing spectacular.
Still waiting for [img] to work..
Jul 28, 2013 2:10 PM

Nov 2012
Pretty shitty. Copy-paste PoRo work.
Jul 31, 2013 4:27 AM

Jul 2012
Didn't see anything wrong with it. I usually like all of poro's work and this goes the same for JK to orc. Was enjoyable until that blonde fucked over the MC and quite a surprise of her saying "be gentle"
Aug 24, 2013 5:53 PM
May 2011
I have completed this game the day it came out and i must say, i like how close the characters stay true to their game versions. I DON'T however, like how they jumbled the story around or moved scenes all togethor. for instance the 2 color eyed girl never even meets the 2 sisters which in turn means the 4 of them never camp up in that classroom. its suppose to be the blonde and the 2 color eyed girl only.

the most important thing that was missing from episode 1 was that the older sister lures the orc out and gets caught. so now that she's caught. she gets raped like normal, but she pretends to enjoy it and talk sexy to the orc to make him pay attention only to her. the little sister comes out and sees the big sister getting raped and talking dirty but doesn't realize its for her sake. the orc finishes inside the big sister (no suprise) and then turns on the little sister who is still in shocked at what she saw. from there, the orc that raped the older sister rapes the little sister and another orc comes in to get the older sister and rape them side by side.

the little sister tells the older sister how scared she is and it hurts at first, but then tells her how it feels good after a while even though its her first time and the older sister says thats ok, its feels good for me too.

and for those of you who want that blonde raped, you'll be happy with the kind of ending she gets. i wont spoil, but i do have to say something on her behalf since the animation might remove it.

as she's getting raped she mentions to the orcs how they shouldn't come inside her because she wants her dads babys. she's a spoiled brat in the game and always talks about her dad and how wonderful a man he is and how he holds a high position in japan. she tells the orcs (which dont understand her and dont care even if they did) how she was saving her virginity for her dad.

EDIT: 2 things, 1st, i forgot to mention another and probably most important thing about this entire series. when the first girl was raped at the bus stop in the game... SHE TRIED TO OFFER THEM CHOCOLATE!!!! since she didn't know their langauge and they havent gone all pillage the school yet, she didn't know they were gonna rape her. dat chocolate scene T_T

2nd, doesn't any one know where i can buy this dvd and the official game? i have the downloaded version but its not the same as a hard copy. i like to display it. i found it on amazon japan but it doesn't sell to USA since its adult material. any one know where i can get it or bypass/trick amazon japan to send it to me?
returnofbeansAug 24, 2013 7:20 PM
Aug 28, 2013 11:25 AM
Jun 2013
pretty good. I look forward to episode 2
Oct 18, 2013 8:01 AM

Jun 2012
Nice seeing orcs in a high school setting.
Dec 26, 2013 5:57 PM

Jul 2009
OH HELLO MISTER ORC NICE TO MEET YOU, MY NAME IS -*gets raped*
so funny
Jan 9, 2014 6:33 PM

Jan 2013
haha Not Bad
saiuchiha012Jan 9, 2014 6:43 PM
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Jan 27, 2014 1:45 AM

May 2012
The first episode was hella funny with all the giant pig monsters spontaneously grabbing the little girls then raping them with their genitals that are as big as the girls' whole upper bodies ( though in the eroge, the monsters do not have oversized penises like they do here ).

Art was standard PoRO. What made me give this first episode a 6/10 instead of a 4 for its generic delivery was how they built up the fear and innocence of the younger sister with black hair and pigtails. They specifically left her to get her turn in the next episode. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I found that very arousing -- how they made her watch her sister get violated and how they made her wet out of fear when the pig monsters barged in. It means they're saving her up for the next episode along with the evil blonde bitch.
Feb 17, 2014 7:57 PM
Oct 2011

returnofbeans said:
and for those of you who want that blonde raped, you'll be happy with the kind of ending she gets

thenwhowasphone said:
It means they're saving her up for the next episode along with the evil blonde bitch.

I have good news for you
fumoshiFeb 17, 2014 8:02 PM
Mar 1, 2014 8:51 AM

Apr 2008
MyH-List said:
Those who don't like monster rape, specifically orcs, do take some precautions as it may disgust or turn you off.

Generic PoRO designs.

I'm intrigued XD

And the PoRo design is great quality.

Jan 29, 2023 4:15 AM
Oct 2013
Beige hair girl sounded like kitamura eri and the heterochromia girl said 'ttebayo' like naruto XD

I liked how one girl was getting raped fully nude while getting both arms and one leg held up guhehe

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK to Orc Heidan: Aku Buta Oni ni Ryougyaku Sareta Seijo Gakuen Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 1, 2014

28 by User-san »»
Jan 29, 2023 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.