Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2007 1:08 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
watched it nice epi the censorship nearly dont annoy me
seem i get use to it
uh hard to be a teacher i dont want to be one <_<
argh kokonoe is just to attractive XD
Oct 21, 2007 5:52 AM
Aug 2007
Man when I finished the episode there was no discussion...now that there is..... The episode really did have a bunch of loli fan service. Geez the teacher actually likes a 3'rd grader........... oh well now I know things are gonna get worse from now on especially with the other teacher constantly asking him out...
Oct 21, 2007 6:29 AM

Sep 2007
deli53 said:
Man when I finished the episode there was no discussion...now that there is.....

lolz i know it too good i was really happy to post a discussion again XD

deli53 said:
The episode really did have a bunch of loli fan service. .

which is censored....
i want the uncensored version <_<
Oct 23, 2007 1:42 AM

Sep 2007
This seems more like a girl's anime than a guy's. =/ There is hardly any fan service, and the fact that basically all of it is censored (including the oh so naughty word "v-*-*-*-*-n") makes it zero to none. The plot is more serious than I expected, to my disappointment. To me, this anime is just about a student helping her teacher become a better person -- not the Moetan loli fan service parody of randomness that the Kodomo no Jikan trailer made me believe.
Nek0Oct 23, 2007 1:46 AM

Oct 23, 2007 10:13 AM

Sep 2007
hmmm really it turn out that we should ask us is it possible to love each other
even if they are in different ages
so it became a really complex plot
but imo i like the fanservice and the lolis even if it is censored
so its still imo a guy anime XD
Oct 27, 2007 6:42 PM

Jul 2007
lol lots of loli
that teacher really doesn't know what he's getting into ...
i wonder what that long censored part in the middle was
Oct 27, 2007 8:32 PM

Apr 2007
uah, Lots of fanservice with is uncensored, and I feel sorry for the teacher who had to become a ロリコン xD
Never knew the 2 teachers had ulterior motive behind the words "he gathers experience by working hard".
Oh and I felt sorry for the big chested teacher for being rejected 2x haha.

@clc: I think that part is just the break. Though it is annoyingly long.
Oct 27, 2007 9:48 PM

Jul 2007
kokonoe's test bothers me. *0 x 2 = 15 is not likely. i really doubt it was 7.50

leads one to think he gave her 100% for other reasons.
Oct 28, 2007 2:30 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Haha, very nice episode. I love the outfits. :D

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 28, 2007 3:26 PM
Jun 2007
I still don't get in, what is it more: drama or comedy? O_o (or the combination of the two?)
To sum it up, that was a nice one :D
Oct 29, 2007 1:41 PM

Jul 2007
I still don't know how to take this show, on so many levels it seems wrong.... but still I watch it. However there is times I'm thinking "OH NO HE DIDN'T! o.o; ".
Oct 30, 2007 5:44 AM
May 2007
Kiku-ame said:
I still don't know how to take this show, on so many levels it seems wrong.... but still I watch it. However there is times I'm thinking "OH NO HE DIDN'T! o.o; ".

ditto, lol
Annoyingly censored though.
a
Jan 16, 2008 2:39 PM

Oct 2007
just watched the uncensored version

i'm really shocked at how naive the teacher is. Okay i have to admit that my inner shoujo fangirl thought the "confession" was done really cutely and stuff.. but at the same time I can't believe he said in the way he said it.

He can't possibly fall in LOVE with her. Ihope. I mean, i work with kids and i know how you tend to build really good bonds with them, and i love them all, but i dont "LOVE" them... you know? It really shows a lack of maturity on Aoki's part. The teacher is naive and immature, and rin is so mature for her age and defenitely not naive.

and rin is just dumb for saying that to her brother. but rin is awesome. i love her personality, and a lot of the times its hard for me to see her being as young as she really is, which probably helps the fact that their ages are so far apart.

oh, and i loved how mimi got pissed that rin got 100 XD. oh, and i love the black haired girl a lot .

this story seems like it will be pretty good. i'll defenitely have to keep watching when the dvd releases come out.
Jan 17, 2008 10:08 PM

Feb 2007
kab3451 said:
just watched the uncensored version.

Yep, me too. I'm...very worried. Don't do anything idiotic Aoki. Oh wait, too late.

Changed the tag of KnJ from "Rin is a Vampire" to "Psychologically Forbidden Love". I'll change it every episode for the hell of it.
Jan 22, 2008 4:37 AM

Apr 2007
Wow. I really wasn't expecting Aoki to actually FALL in love with Rin. But wow at the story in this episode, it was awesome.

Will be looking forward to more dvd releases!~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2009 5:03 PM

Aug 2008
katsup said:

i'm really shocked at how naive the teacher is. Okay i have to admit that my inner shoujo fangirl thought the "confession" was done really cutely and stuff.. but at the same time I can't believe he said in the way he said it.

He can't possibly fall in LOVE with her. I hope. I mean, i work with kids and i know how you tend to build really good bonds with them, and i love them all, but i dont "LOVE" them... you know? It really shows a lack of maturity on Aoki's part. The teacher is naive and immature, and rin is so mature for her age and defenitely not naive.

and rin is just dumb for saying that to her brother. but rin is awesome. i love her personality, and a lot of the times its hard for me to see her being as young as she really is, which probably helps the fact that their ages are so far apart.

oh, and i loved how mimi got pissed that rin got 100 XD. oh, and i love the black haired girl a lot .

this story seems like it will be pretty good.
Just the same I thought.... I haven't worked for a full time job with kids, but I pretty much know how it is and I understand the bonds you mention... I will keep watching it til the end...

I see the uncensorded version... I'm lucky and managed to get it in YouTube agagaga

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2009 4:37 AM

May 2008
woohoo i tink this show is aewsome haha i love it

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 18, 2009 3:21 PM

Sep 2008
Like one from the behind posts it seems that there is story beside the fan service.
Jun 17, 2009 2:57 PM

Mar 2008
The scene near the end of the episode with Kokonoe & Sensei shaking hands was personally emotional for me. *__*

Sep 1, 2009 11:34 AM

Mar 2009
I still dont get this anime.

Sep 22, 2009 12:37 AM

Jan 2009
So now we have YURI LOLI'S?

Oh god. >.<
Oct 19, 2009 6:22 PM

Oct 2009
when I watch an anime that is good I am fully awake and I am paying 99.9% attention. when it is bad I pay 97% attention but kodomo no jikan does not only cause me to pay attention I causes my pulse to increase and an ocean of sweat to engulf me! I should Have listend when they were talking about this years ago. this is excellent WHY CAN'T I BE AOKI?
Apr 13, 2010 3:38 PM

Jul 2007
ay amo este capi con esa confesion kyaaaa.
es tan hermosa esa relacion, pero el primo lo arruina todo despues kaaa
Aug 11, 2010 12:08 AM

Jan 2010
wow dudes this show is unexpectedly good :D

i'm really reliefed to see that this isn't mindless loli

5/5 :-)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Apr 10, 2011 7:24 PM
Jul 2018
im curious to see what she meant when she said that she drove the previous teacher to "hell"

ehh series thus far..
Jun 26, 2011 4:33 PM

Mar 2011
Hehehehee.. this does get pretty deep. Just read chap.73 and boyoboyoboyoboy

It's great to see these early stories animated, and it's giving me a nice recap as I'd forgotton about about this since the start of the year really, and just caught up on the chapters and now watching the anime!

Awesomeness through and through!
Nov 15, 2011 1:22 AM

Sep 2011
Dun dun dun... Kokonoe's father is going to kill Aoki sensei. On the other note, this Anime is turning out to be more serious than I thought. Oh and btw, I think this Anime deserves the award for ultimate loli. :D
funkotakuNov 15, 2011 1:32 AM
Jul 26, 2012 8:19 AM

Jun 2012
Its a bit creepy because it seems like Aoki is in to Rin, the pedo-ness is a bit weird.
Aug 26, 2012 2:47 PM

Aug 2012

Just some of my input:

Pretty good episode.
Kokonoe is really cute. :)
and loved the fan-service. ♥
ILoveGeekyThingsAug 26, 2012 2:59 PM
Aug 31, 2012 3:27 PM

Jul 2012
lol this teacher is gonna get himself in big trouble. Seriously...
Nov 10, 2012 3:46 AM

Mar 2010
actually I dont get the fuss over censorships theyre kids so come on .. I find that quite normal perhaps hiding the words is annoying yes though I didnt had those myself so ..

I like the story beyond the so called fanservice actually that is what im aiming for not a random ecchi fanservice stuff which is ''hot'' and liked by many
Nov 10, 2012 3:47 AM

Mar 2010
katsup said:

He can't possibly fall in LOVE with her. Ihope. I mean, i work with kids and i know how you tend to build really good bonds with them, and i love them all, but i dont "LOVE" them... you know? It really shows a lack of maturity on Aoki's part. The teacher is naive and immature, and rin is so mature for her age and defenitely not naive.

this story seems like it will be pretty good. i'll defenitely have to keep watching when the dvd releases come out.

totally agree ...
Aug 9, 2013 6:17 AM

May 2012
Great episode and lol that ending :3 A lolicon in the make I'd say :p Lets see what those loli's will do next!
Sep 11, 2014 11:17 AM

Feb 2013
Is this guy retarded? He could have hot big boobs teacher......but goes for the 7yr old lol.

This show is surprisingly good.
Mar 26, 2015 8:14 PM

Oct 2013
well this was unexpected wasn't expecting him to confess to the little girl O_O
HOOORRRYYYYY SHHHIIIITTTTT the loli tag is real
[/quote]
Aug 19, 2015 1:28 PM

Feb 2015
This is so messed up.
May 10, 2017 5:30 AM

Feb 2013
Kuro is jealous of Aoki-sensei, he stole kawaii Rin-chan.
Mimi seems to be jealous too.
Mar 22, 2018 8:32 AM

Oct 2012
Hmm, that escalated quickly, so he IS lolicon afterall... Can really deny something like this could happen and there are times when adult teachers could comfort their pupils bt saying they like them but this anime made it look way obvious and he was also serious about that 'loving' thing. I'm actually not opposed for this media to show teacher-student relationship but I also see no reason why he would realistically fall in love with her in such short time and such developement felt certainly forced or even rushed.

Like come on, he should be teacher not total pushover for 9-10 year olds! The mess in the classroom was only telling. He certainly has no respect in his class which is actually an interesting theme but he acts as no authortity to them and that's a big problem in itself. Acting like this towards them can only mean more trouble for him in the long run.

Everything would probably work better if they all were two years older when hormones and sexuality actually starts kicking in. The same applies to mature-like dialogues, and some complicate threats which child possibly wouldn't be able to even think out. In other words they look like children but doesn't act like ones, Kokonoe in the first place. Could be she was abused by her own brother which led to her premature lost of childhood but still.

I like the drama behind teacher-pupils relationship but sometimes I wonder if the plot fanservice in terms of pushing those two together serves the topic as it makes things a lot more controversial (but that's actually intention I guess?). So while the episode was nice, it was also a lot unreal. One can possibly see this series as a critique of certain problem in the society while seeing those girls only as sort of anime archetypes used to explain it rather then real kids but then it's hard to take it seriously when they put it like this.

Anyway, now I feel really sorry Kouyko teacher as she was NTR'd way many times. The main character is blind to not see her appeal right away and random cock-blockers happens to ensure their private dinner is never achieved.
Mich666Mar 22, 2018 8:36 AM
Dec 13, 2019 7:51 PM

Jan 2018
Oreomonogatari72 said:
This is so messed up.

Really messed up.
Dec 24, 2019 9:45 PM
Jul 2018
Let's say I'm really surprised. I didn't have any particular expectations, but this is very good.
And Kokonoe is <3
removed-userDec 24, 2019 9:53 PM
Jul 7, 2020 12:29 AM

Feb 2016
Rin is such a great character, efectively helped his sensei like an adult.
Never expecting there would be a conservation like this:
Rin: "Even if I see your wee wee?"
Aoki: "That's okay"
Rin: "Even if I touch your wee wee?"
Aoki: "I said that's fine"
lol never thought he would said what I'd said if I were him, and he confessed that he love her! (even though I know he didn't mean it literally)
Oct 5, 2020 1:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's already very borderline... I don't know what to think xD
Mar 19, 2021 11:53 AM

Aug 2018
lol, these kids are skeptic at their age already.. Well.. Dreams aren't only to become someone or something like that.. Though, I don't know what kind of exercise that is.. Maybe they specifically need to write exactly about work.. But if not - they really can write about anything.. Like to read 101 books, travel across the world, raise a child, taste at least a recipe from every country's cuisine, make 100 friends - or write about any dreams like that, really.. Dreams aren't only to become someone working.. Not all of those I mentioned are my dreams, by the way - it was just examples.. I actually don't care that much about any of the thing I mentioned.. ;D Well, maybe books would be nice, but anime is better anyway.. If anything, visual novels.. Well, either way, will return to anime..
Yeah, to teach someone - isn't an easy job.. I'm no expert myself, so I can't really advice much.. I only heard that there are techniques which help with keeping pupils' attention.. But I don't know too much myself, like thing or two.. But either way, even using everything, all the time.. It's a very stressful job..
May 30, 2021 10:20 AM

May 2021
woahitsai said:
Oreomonogatari72 said:
This is so messed up.

Really messed up.

Pretty damn wholesome tbh
Dec 29, 2022 4:44 AM

Aug 2019
hilarious episode :D 
"why have dreams when the country is corrupt" -3rd graders.
also like our loli yuri with rin x kuro even though kuro already got friendzoned.

and yes kyouko big boobs are just excess fat >:)
HiljainenSipuliDec 29, 2022 4:48 AM
Sep 18, 2023 1:57 PM

Sep 2010
I held off on saying this before more confirmation but that dude hit his head real bad in the pilot it seems. If this show doesn't go the way of School Days — and I don't mean the ending — it would need military-grade contrivances for stabilizing what has already been set in motion so far.

That mouth animation had an obscene amount of frames.

More topics from this board

» What reasons are there NOT to watch Kodomo no Jikan?

Carvewin91 - Jan 10, 2023

13 by luksthefool »»
Mar 19, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 7 Discussion

Tenshin - Nov 25, 2007

26 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deli53 - Nov 17, 2007

100 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 12 Discussion

Maeni - Dec 17, 2008

44 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 11 Discussion

Crisu - Dec 22, 2007

43 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.