Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2013 12:05 PM
May 2009
I was originally gonna title this Series Fate vs Movie Fate, but why would we be forced to pick anyways? XD

Besides the differences in barrier jackets, what have you noticed in the difference in Fate's portrayal in the movies vs the series. For example, In Movie 1st, it seemed that she was more forthcoming with herself and did not need Nanoha to help her get out of Precia's chamber.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 14, 2013 3:15 AM

Apr 2007
I'd say the largest change is that she was more expressive in the 1st movie, compared to the series. It was clear that she was hurting and didn't want to be doing what she was doing. Unlike the series, where we didn't really get a full grasp of the situation until episode seven where Precia bitch laid down the child abuse on Fate. Both portrayals of Fate have their benefits. I'd say the movie went this route because they wanted to make Fate less of an antagonist and more of a main character role.

Either way, Fate is love and win.
Mar 14, 2015 9:51 AM

May 2011
Killuan said:
I'd say the largest change is that she was more expressive in the 1st movie, compared to the series. It was clear that she was hurting and didn't want to be doing what she was doing. Unlike the series, where we didn't really get a full grasp of the situation until episode seven where Precia bitch laid down the child abuse on Fate. Both portrayals of Fate have their benefits. I'd say the movie went this route because they wanted to make Fate less of an antagonist and more of a main character role.

Totally nailed it there^ Especially the last line <3

As for the movie 2nd, apart from the changes in the barrier jackets i think the personality of fate in the movie is a little bit different from A's . For some reason i find her aura to be more light hearted and the part of her interaction with alicia was better than in the A's

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 14, 2015 7:41 PM

Apr 2007
Kiev said:
Killuan said:

Totally nailed it there^ Especially the last line <3

As for the movie 2nd, apart from the changes in the barrier jackets i think the personality of fate in the movie is a little bit different from A's . For some reason i find her aura to be more light hearted and the part of her interaction with alicia was better than in the A's

Could have a little to do with the animation, but she was also more expressive for sure.

You should stop around the club more often, we need the activity. :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Fate Member cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 9, 2009

874 by AnimeRbdLover »»
Jan 4, 2016 3:13 PM

» Fate chan's figures/toys ( 1 2 )

yukik - Jan 17, 2009

57 by Killuan »»
Apr 29, 2015 6:30 AM

» Back to basics, why do we adore Feito-chan so much?

Gale_Wolf - May 26, 2012

11 by PGit »»
Aug 1, 2013 12:46 PM

Poll: » Favourite song from Nanoha Movie 2nd A's OST or Singles

SilentTruth - Mar 28, 2013

4 by Mini_Lancer »»
May 25, 2013 8:02 AM

Poll: » Favourite version of Fate (age) ( 1 2 )

xelloss - Jul 3, 2009

80 by DeletedAccount_ »»
Jan 9, 2013 4:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.