Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 5, 2013 10:24 AM
Jun 2012
aaaaaand there goes another one, the amount of mangas ending this year is too damn high!

well, two more weeks until it's ending, hope it to be a satisfying one
Jul 5, 2013 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Jul 5, 2013 10:43 AM
Jul 2013
jmal said:
Ghostbooster said:
i think the reason why so many manga are ending because most people read them illegally

The manga has run for 25 volumes, gotten an anime adaptation, and been going for 5 years. Isn't a simpler explanation that it's just ending because the mangaka feels the story is done?

well a lot of manga that has more than 25 volumes (one piece.Naruto) and they are still going strong
the thing is being a mangaka in japan is not good enough anymore
i have read a poll somewhere that says illegal scans of manga in japan has increased a lot
unless if you get lucky(attack on titan) and you get a anime adaption your not gonna be able of living good or having a family throw manga sales
Jul 5, 2013 2:01 PM
Jan 2010
Is it just me...or is everything...ENDING?
Jul 5, 2013 2:16 PM

Dec 2007
Ghostbooster said:
i think the reason why so many manga are ending because most people read them illegally
(me included) such a sad thing but if things continue we won't have any manga to read
maybe one piece that thing is ridiculous popular and it's not even good

It's not cancelled. It's ENDING. These things aren't meant to go on forever, they aren't superhero comics. When the main creator is done with the story, that's it. This thing runs in some compilation book, and rest assured they won't finish Code:Breaker and then not start a new series in its place.

well a lot of manga that has more than 25 volumes (one piece.Naruto) and they are still going strong

Naruto's been in the process of ending for like two years now. Kishimoto just hasn't managed to close the door on it yet. Eiichiro Oda's the same, even he brought up how he's almost done. Manga running that long isn't (always) a GOOD thing.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Jul 5, 2013 6:20 PM
Jan 2013
Great-fun manga ending again. (*sad faec)
Jul 6, 2013 5:39 AM

Jun 2011
Stark700 said:
Not surprised.

There's nothing to be surprised now if any manga ended this year, such as Naruto and Bleach ==!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 6, 2013 6:18 AM

Dec 2012
What???? Another one??? Come on, what's next? Something's wrong this year... :/

Anyway, I have read the manga up to chapter 35, I needed to stop for a while but I never continued...I also haven't watched the anime but maybe sooner or later I'm gonna try it out then I'm gonna continue reading the manga...
Jul 6, 2013 9:08 AM

Mar 2012
Kella said:
Oh, finally. I used to really love it, but the plot went all over the place, it was boring like hell. Kamijo definitely drag it to death.

totally agree.
It used to be one of my favorite manga, but recent arcs are so boring. Glad finally it ends. Should end sooner.
Jul 6, 2013 1:36 PM
Sep 2012
2013, the year of all manga endings. omg, could this mean the world is gonna end too?!?!?! O_O
Jul 6, 2013 4:20 PM
Jan 2010
xtremexx said:
2013, the year of all manga endings. omg, could this mean the world is gonna end too?!?!?! O_O

Well that's valid proof if you ask me. CHhh...Unlike the Dec 2012 one xD
Jul 6, 2013 9:18 PM

Apr 2010
What on earth is going on in Japan with all these manga endings? My god.
Jul 6, 2013 9:30 PM
May 2012
I don't care how the manga ends, but those storyline should've done the same thing with anime version last year which it's totally horseshit!
Jul 6, 2013 9:57 PM

May 2013
wow too many manga are ending !
Jul 7, 2013 9:00 AM

Oct 2011
whoa. now i can read it ;)
Jul 7, 2013 3:35 PM

Jan 2012
what? omg,no, another manga ): Well, since the translations takes so long I think I read the last chapter idk in december?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

6 by DrHizzle »»
53 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
7 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.