Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Mar 21, 2023 10:13 PM
May 2022
I loved the way it finally after 12 episodes it FINALLY felt like a win! for such a depressing anime so far i'm glad it isn't just constant death and sadness lol
Apr 5, 2023 8:07 PM
Mar 2023
it was interesting seeing Eren in this sorta fug state in the beginning and a great way to end a 9 parter.
Apr 7, 2023 3:52 PM
Aug 2022
talk about dying in vain. get vomited. 
Apr 27, 2023 1:53 PM

Aug 2019
Great episode, but is it just me or was the animation really weird in this one? Like idk if it's a problem with my browser or something, but some scenes were just completely still for some reason. And that whole escape sequence with Jean just felt like a huge mess at least to me. Idk the animation in some scenes in this episode just felt and looked really weird to me
Jun 25, 2023 10:04 PM

Feb 2021
Alkimia said:
Great episode, but is it just me or was the animation really weird in this one? Like idk if it's a problem with my browser or something, but some scenes were just completely still for some reason. And that whole escape sequence with Jean just felt like a huge mess at least to me. Idk the animation in some scenes in this episode just felt and looked really weird to me

Idk how much you watched by now but I advise you to watch the BD version. There are some huge improvements, like the Jean sequence you mentioned.
Jun 26, 2023 6:35 AM

Aug 2019
Embient said:
Alkimia said:

Idk how much you watched by now but I advise you to watch the BD version. There are some huge improvements, like the Jean sequence you mentioned.
Actually I got fully caught up about a month ago! It was a pretty fun ride the whole way, especially since my brother decided to watch with me a little later on (he already watched the whole series, apart from the stuff released earlier this year, we watched that blind together), he explained anything that I missed or just didn't fully understand which was great

What is the BD version though? Is it like a sort of summarized version of the first season or?
Jun 26, 2023 6:41 AM

Feb 2021
Alkimia said:
What is the BD version though? Is it like a sort of summarized version of the first season or?

BD means "Blu-ray Disc". It's the (often) improved version released on disks a while after an anime airs on TV. In the case of AOT there were really many quite drastic improvements and less censorship.
Here's a comparison video: https://youtu.be/JQLgEamJR0k?t=1779 (timestamped on the Jean sequence). You can google "aot blu ray vs tv" to see more.
There are many sites where you can watch/download it nowadays.
EmbientJun 26, 2023 6:47 AM
Jun 26, 2023 6:59 AM

Aug 2019
Embient said:
Alkimia said:

BD means "Blu-ray Disc". It's the (often) improved version released on disks a while after an anime airs on TV. In the case of AOT there were really many quite drastic improvements and less censorship.
Here's a comparison video: https://youtu.be/JQLgEamJR0k?t=1779 (timestamped on the Jean sequence). You can google "aot blu ray vs tv" to see more.
There are many sites where you can watch/download it nowadays.
Ohhhhh I see! I genuinely didn't know because I haven't really looked into getting anime on physical disks up until just recently since so much is unavailable in my country, but yeah that looks so much better. The Jean sequence isn't cut up really weirdly in that version, and it just looks better overall to me. Not sure when I'll get my hands on that but I'll keep that in mind! Honestly just watching some of those clips makes me want to rewatch the whole thing again, even though I just watched it like not even that long ago 😅
Jun 28, 2023 7:15 PM
Nov 2022
HOMBRE CARGA ROCA HOMBRE FELIZ POR CARGAR ROCA
Una buena animación y asombrosa banda sonora que permite disfrutar mucho mas los momentos de tensión y emoción. Grande Levi y se nos murio marco.
Jul 6, 2023 7:41 PM
Sep 2022
Damn, Levi is badass
Jul 23, 2023 9:00 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 3, 2023 8:54 PM
Jan 2023
LESSSGOOOO the wall has been sealed!!! 🙌
Sep 2, 2023 3:21 AM

Oct 2021
This show is so boring dude holy cow
Yours truly
Sep 29, 2023 9:04 AM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, F for Marco who helped Jean and now it is clearer that Connie's strong suit is not her brain after seeing that knee she gave to the Titan. Literally, the troops running through the streets threw themselves to die so that Eren could seal the Wall, the First Victory for Humanity with many casualties, unfortunately, but none of them were in vain. Interesting that the Titans vomit after being full and that there is a probability of an epidemic due to all the bodies in the streets, Eren managed to enter the Exploration troops or something like that haha ??PS: Very good entry by Captain Levi

Muy buen episodio, F por Marco que ayudo a Jean y ahora que mas claro que el fuerte de Connie no es su cerebro despues de ver ese rodillaso que le dio al Titan. Literalmente las tropas que corrian por las calles se mandaron a morir para que Eren lograra sellar la Muralla, Primera Victoria para la Humanidad con muchas bajas lamentablemente pero ninguna fue en vano. Interesante que lo Titanes despues de llenarse vomitan y que haya probabildiad de epidemia por todos los cuerpos en las calles, Eren logro entrar a las tropas de Exploracion o algo asi jaja PD: Muy buena entrada del capitan Levi
Nov 4, 2023 2:31 PM
Jan 2021
ytytytttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Nov 30, 2023 5:36 PM

Nov 2023
Oh damn, nice one, use your titan powers!
Feb 20, 11:11 PM
Jul 2023
Awesome episode!
- Eren was sick with that rock!
- They’re holding titans hostage? Why?
- Poor Marco…. I wonder why Annie was apologising… suspicious….
- Levi!!! Looks like he will be joining the cast properly
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.