Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2013 6:34 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Probably the most average PoRO title I've seen.

All those moaning and erotic sounds she makes while wiping the window. Only in hentai.

Anyways, basic straightforward sex scenes and 3 separate group h-scenes of a threesome in the bathroom, then a foursome at school and then another group scene near the end.

Don't remember that blue haired girl but she was a nice addition.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jul 20, 2013 6:57 AM
Mar 2013
why no one sub this eps?? im waiting for the sub >.<
Jul 24, 2013 1:23 AM

Jul 2010
Nothing really interesting to know. The kid has no pubic hair, and supposedly his first ejaculation was while sleeping. She then deems she'll find out the problem and her plan was to have sex with him in order for him to finally get pubic hair. In Japan, pubic hair is a sign of adulthood. Anyways, then all the women are agreeing to help him get pubic hair. Basically it. The rest is sex scenes, which you can most likely guess what they're saying. If you've seen any subbed hentai.
Aug 12, 2013 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
First time I tried to watch a hentai with no subs (because the first episode was great)

The new blondie is nice, the doctor still kinda ruined it for me. That blue haired at the near ending was also kinda interesting. Thumbs up for the 3-way blowjob.

Gets a 9/10 from me but I'm probably gonna rewatch the 2nd episode again when the subs come out, which hopefully isn't too far off.
Nov 14, 2013 5:55 AM
Jun 2013
Mikenzb said:
First time I tried to watch a hentai with no subs (because the first episode was great)

The new blondie is nice, the doctor still kinda ruined it for me. That blue haired at the near ending was also kinda interesting. Thumbs up for the 3-way blowjob.

Gets a 9/10 from me but I'm probably gonna rewatch the 2nd episode again when the subs come out, which hopefully isn't too far off.

same, I always have to skip the doctor scenes. somehow I just can't stand her
Jan 15, 2014 3:13 PM

Aug 2009
sweet jesus have mercy

and machi gurumi started airing again... not sure if want

nurse was nice, shouldve put more scenes for her
Aug 6, 2014 12:20 AM

May 2014
Nonomi(nurse/last girl shown in the last scene) was kawaii af, wanted more scenes from her but eh god I fucking love oppai
Mar 29, 2015 5:18 AM

Oct 2009
Omnime said:
Nothing really interesting to know. The kid has no pubic hair, and supposedly his first ejaculation was while sleeping. She then deems she'll find out the problem and her plan was to have sex with him in order for him to finally get pubic hair. In Japan, pubic hair is a sign of adulthood. Anyways, then all the women are agreeing to help him get pubic hair. Basically it.

Actually, she says that having sex won't help growing pubic hair any faster. She says that he needs to have sex or "his penis might become dysfunctional, or it might even grow smaller". Well that's just common sense that when you don't have sex, your penis might grow smaller and becomes dysfunctional at that moment :D She just wanted to have sex with an under-age, so made that stuff up
Jul 15, 2015 3:23 AM

Apr 2015
Where was that other blue haired girl from?
Jun 5, 2017 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
Watching PoRo hentai always makes me sleepy lol

(´・ω・`)
Jan 19, 2022 7:58 PM
Jul 2017
That's like the only vanilla hentai series Poro animation has made. They usually do all these rape, fugly mook, and netorare genres.
Feb 22, 2022 6:01 PM

Oct 2009
Raymond_Bermea said:
That's like the only vanilla hentai series Poro animation has made. They usually do all these rape, fugly mook, and netorare genres.

I wouldn't be so unambiguous. What about Floating Material, Reunion, Hime-sama Gentei!, Uhou Renka, Nuki Doki!, Oide yo!, Ane Chijo Max Heart, Kanpeki Ojou-sama, Hime-sama Love Life!?
SerhiykoFeb 22, 2022 6:06 PM
Feb 25, 2023 7:49 PM

Nov 2010
It's alright. The sex scenes are very basic, without sweat and body fluids. It's too bad since the waifus in this show are pretty hot, especially Yuu. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 25, 2013

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 25, 2023 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.