Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 24, 2013 8:49 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting series although some scenes were weird..... i also like that song at the end. It was quite nice :)
Nov 5, 2013 6:08 AM

Oct 2012
Emily, she's a precocious child
What's that in ED? Next season story?

I'm definitely waiting for season 2!!!!!!!
It's so beautiful & dark :)
IwaixKiri is the best couple for me
At least better than Asun*xKiri** ....... Sorry his name almost the same xD
"Signature removed"
Feb 27, 2014 12:42 AM

Jan 2012
complete pedo-oriented trash...

5/10 for boobies though
Jun 25, 2014 12:05 AM
Jun 2013
This series had a lot of weird fetishes but other than that i liked it. That preview in the credits i hope it's legit. I'd watch it. A lot of people seem to be hating on this though. Haters why you gotta ruin things for people? Go release your negativity elsewhere or in another way like vigorously masturbate. Just saying.
Aug 6, 2014 5:49 AM

May 2013
It's nice to see that Iwai and Emily have developed a closer sister-like relationship. What's with that witch girl just swiping people's lips like that? The 1st was reserved for Iwai, not cool not cool.

I really liked this anime. The fetishes were different but I liked it. I was actually laughing at some of those scenes in a good way though not ridiculing it. Loved Iwai and Kiri's relationship. The visuals were also great especially during the last few episodes and that one scene where they were dancing under the stars to a beautiful bgm. On that note, the OST was good it really set the mood.

8.4/10

Hoping for a 2nd season, need more Iwai!
Aug 18, 2014 5:53 PM

Jun 2013
This was an okay show. It has a good concept but a weak plot. The character designs were cheesy. I like the male lead but the female lead was disappointing I mean she looks like a dumb elementary kid I wished they could've put a proper girl like Kashiko cause not everyone's a fan of lolis. Well I hope they make the plot more interesting in season 2 if they ever release it. 6.5/10
Aug 30, 2014 1:26 AM

Feb 2014
Some scenes were bit weird. I liked fighting scenes though. Soundtrack was quite good. Animation was bad at times, but it isn't big deal. Somehow I like Kiri x Iwai couple. Character development was fine by me. Although anime was adapted only from 24 chapters of manga, it has pretty good story. It's not like I read manga for this, but I was curious if there's material for the next season. Well we must wait for some time.
8/10
My favourite color is blue.

Sep 6, 2014 7:52 AM
Nov 2012
What's wrong with that lame ending? 6/10 :D
“Townsperson B has its own kind of awesomeness” — Shōyō Hinata
Sep 23, 2014 2:34 AM

Sep 2011
Fetish: The Animation.

Anyway, they end it with a cliffhanger, like almost every 1-cour anime. Also, this seems underrated, despite those fanservice and fetish material.

8 for me.

Oct 10, 2014 8:47 AM

Oct 2013
3/10. I hope that does not have a second season
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Oct 30, 2014 6:01 PM

May 2012
The ratings of this anime in MAL is just absurd. It isn't the best but definitely interesting to watch. 7.5/10
Feb 21, 2015 8:45 PM

Apr 2011
tbh this show would of been great if it had more episodes or another season and if the MC didn't hesitate so much to kill, like no one died by him. Loli fan service ftw!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2015 1:12 AM

Jul 2008
Loli fanservice to the max this episode. Overall it ended like I thought with no ending.

Unfortunately this series was not what I thought it would be, 4/10
Jul 21, 2015 9:25 PM

Dec 2014
That was mildly disappointing. I thought it would be better than that. 5/10.
Feb 26, 2016 4:35 AM

Feb 2015
it was an enjoyable ride.
overall it was pretty good show. i like the story and plot even thought it was a little bit weird and unique imo, and the action was really well made, i like it a lot. i don't really like the OP but for the ED...i like it a lot, especially the ED in this epiosde.
Kiri went beserk in this epiosde was predictable for me. i knew that scissors isn't somthing normal. so i expecting for Kiri to went beserk and finnaly, it was really good and thrilling too :D . DAT eyes.....scary indeed.
Dat bath scene....i didn't consider it as a fanservice because.....they look like a loli to me.....XD but that was a really good relationship that she made with her step sister. and i think, the way they made the villians into a good guy everytime....is unique. on top of that, it wasn't only one or two but all of them except the first one with a hammer.
So.....! Overall Score; 8/10
i'm gonna read the manga now.
they showed some after-scene in the middle of the ED, and that made me curious.
Damn! you Studio Gokumi XD
Apr 17, 2016 8:04 AM

Mar 2014
Glad , they reconciled ~ . "He violated my hair." Overcome your own self .
Two girls become surprisingly innocent again ~ . Kawaii ~ !! They're child-like .
That was truly horrifying experience even a professional can tremble .
Whoah ~ !! What a unexpected turn of events ~ . So much for First Kiss ~ !!
Perfect Episode . I was delighted . Fanservice <3 . Such a teaser .

At first , I thought it was very weird to have 'plain' topic about the Queen's Hair but as I watched through the episodes , I guess that was not the point . It was more like the Human Psychology , The Obsessions ; 'Weirdness' articulated from the mind and Manipulations .
Well , That was from my personal insight .
I didn't really felt the mood in the beginning but gradually I was interested .
Man , It was amusing to watch altogether , however It is also underrated .
I wouldn't mind a second season with all the scenes that I've seen ~ :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
Kiri raping Iwai at the beginning and he is touching her butt!

Damn censors at the bath scene. Nice Ass Iwai-chan! Haha, Emily asking about sex was gold.

I gotta read a manga for the remaining two order made Author.

Witchie kissing scene was unnecessary and meh :/ Kinda forced.

Preview of Season 2 but I doubt it.

Episode: 4.1/5

Overall: 8/10
Oct 14, 2016 8:03 PM

Nov 2013
And so ends a weird show about handed on murder weapons and cutting hair.

It was nice too see Iwai and Emily reconcile and apparently they are living together. Emily still fears Kiri and nearly made Iwai vomit, due to describing the sensation of pain she felt, after being cut with Crime Edge. Emily asking, if Iwai and Kiri kissed/had sex was hilarious.

Violet pays Kiri a visit and explains, how the made-to-order Authors were created, that's one hell of an effort. Emily was disposed of too, but she crawled back out of the woods. That's what I call a strong will.

Kiri threatens Violet and she steals his first kiss.

I wouldn't mind a second season.

Iwai's hair/10
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 1, 2017 10:51 PM
Mar 2017
(Y).
Los avances del final mostrando una posible temporada... por que dan esperanza si no lo harán :'v?.

Yo sabía lo que estaba haciendo, pero maldita sea, seguía siendo enervante como el infierno. Honestamente, la última mitad del episodio 12 y el primer segmento de este episodio ... miedo, que es bueno, pero ... no de una buena manera. Hay una cantidad bastante ridícula de fanservice(y en el cap final fanservice loli :v ) en esta serie a un punto que realmente disminuye la experiencia general. Sabía que habría mas, pero lo seguí mirando . Quería más ... asesinatos extraños...
Un montón de potencial desperdiciado.

Por cierto, los demas sera que no pueden matar a Iwai ahora ya que tiene que dar a luz a siguiente reina (asumiendo que la madre de Iwai es la reina anterior). Aun que Kiri no es un descendiente directo de Greyland

(¿Es normal querer ver a Iwai rompiendo y matando a todos :v?)
Quería un beso iwai con Kiri y viene la bruja y se lo da >:v
No hay manera de que un show como este llegue a tener una segunda temporada.
Incluso con todo el fanservice que se vio obligado a hacer y todavía no logró vender lo suficiente como para que se haga otra temporada, aun que que hayan puesto el fanservice significa que el anime no era tan bueno después de todo xD.

"Si mis sentimientos son entregados no me importa lo que ocurra", Que rayos. esa parte del ending me dio nostalgia y recuerdos. sera de alguna otra canción supongo. si saben algo sobre una melodía igual díganme pls xD.

Fue interesante de ver a pesar de lo que dije le doy un 7/10
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Feb 14, 2019 7:12 AM
Jan 2014
Every anime should end with an extended double loli bath scene. It's just a good way to wind down after the climax.
Apr 22, 2021 6:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well that was totally crazy, but still enjoyable for me, the plot is pretty dumb same for the characters but it was fun to see so many f*cked up people fighting, same for the weird fanservice moments xD still frustrating how they're teasing S2 but still no S2 and it's been 8 years... but well hataraku maou sama S2 from the same season has been announced recently so who knows in the future....
May 11, 2021 11:09 AM
Jun 2020
almost all of the people who watched this are bitchng on how this series flow but i realise that they just want to cancel this🤔
Aug 8, 2021 2:47 AM
Mar 2020
guess still no news of any continuation, some sort of ova to tie us off would have been great, really hate being left off on a cliffhanger for so many years.
Mar 12, 2023 8:04 AM

Nov 2009
Fetishism is very strong in this one. Cringeness too.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 13, 2023 6:14 PM

Dec 2022
Kiri wouldn't give Iwai his first kiss so Witchie decided to take it for herself :p

Pretty good anime. The unique plot revolving around murderous ancestors and magically enhanced weaponry was given ample context to not seem contrived, the animation is surprisingly cogent and fluid, girls are cute, the main character is somewhat interesting with his protectiveness and peculiar fetish, and the slice of life sections were full of personality. The fanservice was as titillating as it should be too. It's unfortunate that most of the antagonists (except Seigi) were generic, and the characters often acted in completely illogical ways just to progress the plot. It doesn't detract from the watch to a significant extent because it's inherently ridiculous to begin with, but it does raise questions at times.

It's a shame it never got a second season, despite teasing one. I'd check it out.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» It took me over a year to finish...

Kiryotsu - Nov 3, 2023

2 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

63 by DerKaisern »»
Jul 31, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

94 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:44 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2013

80 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.