Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 1, 2014 5:06 PM
Oct 2011
Muv-Luv Chronicles, Baldr Sky, Subarashiki Hibi, Miyako route (damn those 85%), Kara no Shoujo 2, White Album 2, Aiyoku no Eustia
Mar 7, 2014 2:21 PM

Dec 2012
Top of my head I'd say dracu-riot, Soukou Akki Muramasa and Akatsuki no Goei
Mar 23, 2014 6:13 AM

Jan 2012
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Irotoridori no Sekai
Isn't this still in progress? I've been waiting for this too since playing Hoshizora no Memoria.

At the rate the guy doing the translatrions is going you might as well say that the game wont be fully translated for a few more years assuming that he doesnt juz quit halfway. Not that I'm trying to complain since I AM still grateful that hes translating it in the first place
Mar 23, 2014 7:21 AM

Aug 2008
No game more than Saihate no Ima. More than likely it'll never happen unfortunately and I'll just have to learn enough japanese to grasp it myself.

I'm so lucky the one VN I want to read is the hardest one to read...yay.
Mar 23, 2014 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
Baldr Sky because its genre fits me perfectly along with the promised >50 hours gameplay. Its rating in VNDB seems quite high so I wonder why it hasn't been translated already :/
Himegari Dungeon Meister could be interesting since I've played Kamidori Dungeon meister and it was absolutely awesome
Apr 1, 2014 7:14 PM

Aug 2012
装甲悪鬼村正
http://vndb.org/v2016
Even though I know this is NEVER going to happen.
Apr 2, 2014 3:51 AM

Jan 2014
_Tako_ said:
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Irotoridori no Sekai
Isn't this still in progress? I've been waiting for this too since playing Hoshizora no Memoria.

At the rate the guy doing the translatrions is going you might as well say that the game wont be fully translated for a few more years assuming that he doesnt juz quit halfway. Not that I'm trying to complain since I AM still grateful that hes translating it in the first place

One day... We must believe!
Apr 2, 2014 3:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
ItzDom said:
_Tako_ said:
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Irotoridori no Sekai

yeah what the hell happened with that project anyway, looking at the graph is just so sad lol, gets slower and slower the closer to finish it is

if he'd at least release a partial patch of what their is then I'd read that and then the final part in JP but meh
Apr 4, 2014 6:34 AM

Dec 2012
Little Busters! EX
Rewrite Harvest Festa
11Eyes tsumi to batsu to aganai no shoujo
3days
"... I'm sorry... I... like you... That's why... don't be kind to me... I'm an... idiot, see... if you're nice to me, I'll misunderstand you... If you... be nice to me... I won't be able to take it any longer..."
-Fujibayashi Kyou
Apr 4, 2014 6:39 AM

Mar 2012
Fortissimo:Exs got me interest after watching it's multiple OP. I want it to be translated even if the story is only sub-par from what I heard.

Same with Sangoku Hime series.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 4, 2014 4:48 PM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
ItzDom said:
_Tako_ said:
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Irotoridori no Sekai

yeah what the hell happened with that project anyway, looking at the graph is just so sad lol, gets slower and slower the closer to finish it is

if he'd at least release a partial patch of what their is then I'd read that and then the final part in JP but meh

No can do, from what i heard the entire project died along with its website. I don't think any files were released either :C
Apr 8, 2014 6:56 AM

Mar 2012
ItzDom said:
HaXXspetten said:
ItzDom said:
_Tako_ said:
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Irotoridori no Sekai

No can do, from what i heard the entire project died along with its website. I don't think any files were released either :C
One can only hope the day it is fully translated.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 8, 2014 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
NeoAnkara said:
ItzDom said:
HaXXspetten said:
ItzDom said:
_Tako_ said:
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Irotoridori no Sekai

One can only hope the day it is fully translated.

http://www.tokidan.com/progress/
rip
Apr 8, 2014 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
I hope Favorite new work won't suffer the same fate.
Apr 9, 2014 10:10 PM

Feb 2012
Anon1409 said:
Baldr Sky because its genre fits me perfectly along with the promised >50 hours gameplay. Its rating in VNDB seems quite high so I wonder why it hasn't been translated already :/
Himegari Dungeon Meister could be interesting since I've played Kamidori Dungeon meister and it was absolutely awesome

Baldr Sky hasn't been translated because it is freaking huge. I'm currently reading it and it took me 30 hours just to read the first route. Admittedly I do read Japanese at a slower pace than English, what with it being my second language and all, but that is still huge.

Anyway, while I've alread read it, I would like Aiyoku no Eustia to be translated, as it's language is simple enough to be easily translated (There are a few instances of obscure vocab but the sentence structure is clear and simple) and it has great plot and characters.
Apr 17, 2014 4:50 AM

Mar 2012
I want all Majikoi franchise get fully translated. Also some miracle might save Irotoridori no Sekai or I hope I can read Japanese if miracle didn't happen.
Apr 17, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
Clover Days looks appealing, just watched the op of it and i'm going to keep an eye on its translation.
Apr 19, 2014 4:28 PM

Sep 2013
Amagami - I want to know more about Tsukasa and get that canon Rihoko ending.
Apr 20, 2014 5:20 AM

Jun 2012
I just want my Fate/hollow ataraxia (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Apr 20, 2014 5:26 AM
Apr 20, 2014 6:50 AM

Apr 2014
I want Dies Irae Also sprach Zarathustra to be translated. I absolutely love the artwork and from the synopsis I've read, the story seems very interesting.
Apr 20, 2014 6:56 AM

Jan 2013
From light
-Dies Irae;
-Kajiri Kamui Kagura;
-Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen Hachimyoujin;

from propeller
-Evolimit;
-Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo Yori mo,
-Chrono Belt ~Ayakashibito & Bullet Butlers Crossover Disc~

Also titles such as Akatsuki no Goei series,Phantom Phantom of Inferno(remake), Baldr sky series,Ikusa Megami VERITA and Ikusa Megami Zero and so on.
Jul 7, 2014 7:09 PM
Jul 2018
fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier
Akatsuki no Goei
Majo Koi Nikki
Reminiscence
Ken ga Kimi (It's an otome game actually but it gets an A+ from me)
Shinigami no Testament ~menuet of epistula~
removed-userJul 7, 2014 7:13 PM
Jul 9, 2014 5:34 PM
Jul 20, 2014 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
Dies Irae- Will never happen
Muramasa- Will never happen
Baldr Sky- Will never happen

All the stuff I want translated are things that can't be translated :(
ChangeItSelfJul 20, 2014 8:49 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2014 10:01 PM

Mar 2014
『 eden* 』

It's only short and it looks so damn cool. :(

God damn monolingualism...
i don't know everything, i only know what i know

also your waifu is shit
Jul 20, 2014 10:05 PM

Mar 2009
Reika's Bitch Training
Dies irae and Baldr Sky def. Also that Nitroplus VN Totono iirc.
Jul 21, 2014 1:34 AM
Jul 21, 2014 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
Hibiki07 said:
Dracu-riot! (this seems to be almost done)

Sorry for crushing your hope but the TL group dropped Dracu-riot! months ago o(-( (damn you insem)
Jul 21, 2014 9:21 AM

May 2014
Sylverith said:
Hibiki07 said:
Dracu-riot! (this seems to be almost done)

Sorry for crushing your hope but the TL group dropped Dracu-riot! months ago o(-( (damn you insem)

Yeah, I've heard of that, but they showed some activity lately. Their site it running again and though is still early ... there might be some hope.

It seems like everything is done excepting Miu's route (which is kinda odd).

staircasesubs.com/dracu-riot
Jul 21, 2014 9:33 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Hibiki07 said:
Sylverith said:

Yeah, I've heard of that, but they showed some activity lately. Their site it running again and though is still early ... there might be some hope.

It seems like everything is done excepting Miu's route (which is kinda odd).

staircasesubs.com/dracu-riot
it's been that way since the partial patch was released, this is no change

the other routes except for the common and elina's were never released even if they're TL'd

I just said fuck it at the time and read the rest of it in JP instead, never regretted that choice, can tell ya that much -.-
Dec 19, 2014 2:24 PM

Dec 2012
All of them... The number of translated VN's compared to games, manga and anime is to damn low!

Mostly just the Sequels to Grisaia and then other games from GIGA... however there seems to be lots of great non-translated VN's out there!
Dec 23, 2014 9:31 AM

May 2013
hmm, the top of my list that i hope will be translated:
- Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen
- Cocoro@Function!
- Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort

and VN that still on progress translated that i hope will finished fast:
- Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
- Tokeijikake no Ley Line -Tasogaredoki no Kyoukaisen-
Dr_IssDec 23, 2014 10:17 AM
Jan 7, 2015 6:39 AM

Mar 2013
Grisaia sequels
Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai: The End of a Summer
Aiyoku no Eustia
Baldr Sky dive
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days-
White Album 2 ~closing chapter~
Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~
Amagami(lol)
Reminiscence
"You should definitely do the things you enjoy. If we were all restrained by common sense, life wouldn't be what it is."-[i]Miyamura Miyako[/i]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Top 5 VNs ( 1 2 3 )

AltriaPendragon - Jun 2, 2013

120 by Fischer77 »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:49 PM

» Top 10 Heroines from all the VN's you have read?

Riptos - Jun 23, 2021

1 by UIGodFather »»
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 AM

» What VN are you currently playing? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MayuAsagiri - Dec 17, 2013

434 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2021 6:26 AM

» Member Birthday List ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 8, 2011

126 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 23, 2021 4:51 PM

» Visual Novel Data Base Account ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jan 29, 2011

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.