Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 30, 2013 8:01 PM

May 2012
That was pretty intense, lets see what the last episode has to offer!
Aug 16, 2013 4:33 PM

Jan 2013
My sides still hurt from the fact that the MC is losing to a loli ninja.
Aug 31, 2013 12:23 AM

Feb 2010
Grayland strikes again!

...this show has gotten better, finally. Only one episode left...
Sep 16, 2013 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
Everything just turned over towards the end.. this is brutally extreme.
Oct 2, 2013 6:34 AM

Jun 2011
Elite60 said:
Emily had the upper hand at first but Kiri suddenly got possessed by the original owner of those scissors and turned things around.

Which is bullshit.

shinigami013x said:
Kumagawa said:
His ability is insane, does it basically make whoever gets cut by him feel pain way more than he inflicted??? Like when she imagined her arm got cut off?
That seems to be the case, and if he gets the same enjoyment out of hurting others as the original did, that makes the whole situation that much deadlier. That being said Kiri lost it ,and finally met the original along with the awakening of his true ability now to see how he deals with the issues the other authors having been dealing with all along.

I don't think so. I think it's fear that Kiri inflicted with his Crime Edge. Something like, her fear caused her to hallucinate her arm getting cut off.

Man, what a bummer, I considered bumping up the score to 4/10 after watching the previous episode, but this episode dumb down the score back to 2/10, because of all these bullshits.

Edit: And of course, Kiri can move that swift after he broke his bones, ^^
ToG25thBaamOct 2, 2013 6:40 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 5, 2013 5:41 AM

Oct 2012
Oh my prediction about previous ep was right..
It's a loli and she's dancing.. Then quick take a pic of her.. Well, nevermind
It's a common sense to do that xD

Ah OP Kiri is too OP, well + Grayland help
But it's too cruel... Making a loli cried, it's just too cruel :(

Nooo, next ep is the last?
It's just getting better and better

ToG25thBaam said:
Elite60 said:
Emily had the upper hand at first but Kiri suddenly got possessed by the original owner of those scissors and turned things around.

Which is bullshit.

shinigami013x said:
Kumagawa said:
His ability is insane, does it basically make whoever gets cut by him feel pain way more than he inflicted??? Like when she imagined her arm got cut off?
That seems to be the case, and if he gets the same enjoyment out of hurting others as the original did, that makes the whole situation that much deadlier. That being said Kiri lost it ,and finally met the original along with the awakening of his true ability now to see how he deals with the issues the other authors having been dealing with all along.

I don't think so. I think it's fear that Kiri inflicted with his Crime Edge. Something like, her fear caused her to hallucinate her arm getting cut off.

Man, what a bummer, I considered bumping up the score to 4/10 after watching the previous episode, but this episode dumb down the score back to 2/10, because of all these bullshits.

Edit: And of course, Kiri can move that swift after he broke his bones, ^^

Actually, I want to know why are you here?
Anime is immune to logic & physics
Also, I'll tell you about human-limiter later
"Signature removed"
Aug 6, 2014 4:18 AM

May 2013
This episode was CRAZY!

I didn't anticipate the twist and then second twist. That part where Grayland was carving up those bodies was gruesome though I don't know what Kiri meant when he said he didn't know about "this". Like c'mon the history's worst? You don't expect him to dissect people like that? Kiri looked good in Grayland's outfit.

Kiri accomplished his mission, made Emily scared of death(a bit of an understatement). We'll see if this'll be able to help Emily and Iwai reconcile.

How is this anime rated so low? Everything so far to me has been great or decent, nothing bad. Unless this anime has a really terrible ending, the rating is unjustified.
Aug 30, 2014 12:32 AM

Feb 2014
Grayland existed or not? Plot twisted episode
Kiri was so scary with scissors in his mouth
btw I've got a feeling Emily lost her arm after that attack but then she suddenly had it back

Well then Kiri disappeared somewhere
My favourite color is blue.

Apr 29, 2015 12:42 AM

Jul 2008
Oh dear, Kiri has finally succumbed to the Goods. He's quite the beast.
Apr 17, 2016 7:36 AM

Mar 2014
MC became an Anti-hero for a short while .
The Truth has spoken . Know it , Original . The "Most" is True .
Mad Beast mode Activated ~ . Awakened Madness .
I pitied her but he was underestimated . That is your consequences .
Great episode ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2016 4:43 AM

Mar 2015
Fallen arm with pantsu, what an forced fan service, LOL. Do you think that pantsu would cover the gore? I dont think so, haha.

My episode got a censor, Dayum!

WoW, Kiri!!! You look like Tokyo Ghoul with that teeth Σ(゚д゚lll)

4.3/5
Oct 14, 2016 7:42 PM

Nov 2013
Emily clearly overestimated the durability of human flesh and forgot the existence of whetstones.

The ability of Crime Edge is to enhance pain and that cut made her feel like as if her arm was severed.

She learned what pain and fear is the hard way, but it was a lesson she had to learn.

Next episode, Iwai has to bring Kiri back to his senses.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 8, 2017 2:46 AM
Sep 2016
That the really haimora I need to see it😬
Apr 22, 2021 5:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow that's totally crazy, Kiri is in full creepy mode, I wonder how it will end...
Jul 13, 2023 5:16 PM

Dec 2022
Why doesn't Kiri kill her? Emily can barely move now and he has no trouble keeping track of her, but he just disappeared and seemingly spares her offscreen so she can talk with Iwai? I don't think raving serial killer beasts spend a lot of time ruminating or deliberating on whether they actually want to kill, they just do it.

The realism talk about scissors being dulled from cutting through flesh and fat is pretty funny considering the sonic throwing knives and superhuman lolis. This isn't some gritty detective mystery.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» It took me over a year to finish...

Kiryotsu - Nov 3, 2023

2 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

63 by DerKaisern »»
Jul 31, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:44 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2013

80 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.