Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2013 5:35 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Devil girls, one of my favorite. Actually I enjoy succubus' but they're pretty much the same thing when it comes to appearance in hentai.

The main girl apparently needs to make a contract with a human, or so I assume, and when going to the human world she land in the bathroom but there are no h-scenes in the bathroom, they do it in the sky, well the background was in the sky at least. Oh and she's a virgin.

The same guy goes and does another girl. Not sure if she's special or whatnot, didn't really pay attention to her, appears to not be human at least.

Next part was hilarious or at least I found it hilarious. The devil girl is transported outside and the MC's penis is apparently floating in midair. Since this is a hentai, you can pretty much guess what she does.

One last h-scene with the devil girl wearing your basic Japanese PE uniform l, a white shirt + bloomers.

New girl appears at the end. Guess the guy is going the harem route.

The animation during some scenes felt pretty cheap for a PoRO title but overall, the episode felt surprisingly different from your average PoRO title.
HentaiJun 2, 2013 3:41 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jun 1, 2013 1:08 PM

Mar 2010
Personally; I'm all for another ACTUAL HENTAI title dragging the people behind "High School DxD" and "I Can't Fuck Her;" then brutally beating them down and telling them how anything featuring a succubus SHOULD be done.

And this should be good: An angel / nun characters who's also participating. Will we get a scene each with male lead's "girl next door" and the cliche sword girl next? :)
Jun 17, 2013 6:34 AM
Feb 2013
would love to see some action with the Demon Queen and with that girl with the sword at the end!!
Jul 17, 2013 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
Next episode looks like its gonna be pretty interesting, Firika has to be the best girl out there.

I almost died when Firika teleported his dick but not his body, that was especially funny in my book.
Sep 2, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2013
the guy was extremely under-developed as a character. His name wasn't even revealed until half-way in the episode. I didn't even understand why the girls even like him, except for that vague thing about him being "chosen" or whatever. He does show some courage in the end though, but before that it's hard to tell why they want him.

But it is hentai. so vague plots and undeveloped characters is to be expected. Still it's hard to tell anything about the MC from this episode alone. but putting that aside. It's really good so far, and the characters are very likable.
Oct 1, 2013 6:05 AM

Apr 2008
So this is one of those few PoRo tiles that isn't NTR? :P

Oct 17, 2013 6:15 PM

Oct 2009
it had somewhat ok premise but way too vague not enuff to get me to the next ep. odd censoring cameltoe shots. floating penis bj ?? its a shame i liked the character models but wish they did the boobs better
Aug 7, 2014 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
Dat Demon's ass. Seriously, DATASS.

Aug 16, 2015 11:20 AM
Jun 2014
lol THUMP
Feb 28, 2017 3:40 AM
Oct 2013
Surprising play with teleporting his stuff and in midair. Although he was reacting way too hard with the hunching over from the stimulation which was just hand and fella action, considering her barely seems to feel anything throughout the whole episode (unless its merely his surprise).

Why succubus got censored over the clothes? Clearly her pussy was covered.

Considering these were supernatural beings, I'd reckon they'd have less damage and not hurt to see him dying if they were the ones hit. But its expected of Mc to sacrifice himself...

Newayz the action was very dull and the guy just felt dead all the time tbh. He had less presence than guys in first-person view hentais.
User-sanFeb 28, 2017 4:17 AM
May 5, 2017 5:52 AM

Aug 2009
that ending was not necessary o_O sure escalated quickly

given that we have godly powers at his side he should be fine or i could be wrong and the next ep is about zombie vs angel vs demon lol

firika is the better girl... sex-wise

Oct 19, 2023 9:32 AM
Aug 2020
Good introduction episode but not that amazing

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nuki Doki! Tenshi to Akuma no Sakusei Battle Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Sep 27, 2013

14 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 19, 2023 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.