Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 19, 2013 10:32 AM

Sep 2012
Rogue's hot, I'm not even going to try and deny that lol.
Apr 19, 2013 10:45 AM

Oct 2009
Fairy tail has been REALLY going downhill for me...

To me it was totally obvious the dragons were gonna come out of the door... like right when they brought it up, everyone kept saying the dragons were gonna come, but nobody knew from where... where else could it have been but the door? -_-

also the whole thing with the cannon is a load of crap, maybe i missed it but i found no explanation as to why they knew there was a cannon behind the door... there just was. and again, maybe i missed it, but there was also no explanation to how they knew how to use the damn thing. HOW did they know it needed to be charged? Where did they get all this information? all seems very contrived to me.

this whole arc has honestly been pretty crappy in my opinion, this whole series even. it seems like whenever theres a plot hole, mashima just covers it up by saying "someone from the future told them" or "they just happened to have the specific kind of magic right for the job" or "eh, who the fuck cares, just plaster fanservice everywhere and then nobody will notice" -_-
Apr 19, 2013 10:54 AM

Apr 2008
AgehaMist said:

To me it was totally obvious the dragons were gonna come out of the door... like right when they brought it up, everyone kept saying the dragons were gonna come, but nobody knew from where... where else could it have been but the door? -_-

also the whole thing with the cannon is a load of crap, maybe i missed it but i found no explanation as to why they knew there was a cannon behind the door... there just was. and again, maybe i missed it, but there was also no explanation to how they knew how to use the damn thing. HOW did they know it needed to be charged? Where did they get all this information? all seems very contrived to me.

this whole arc has honestly been pretty crappy in my opinion, this whole series even. it seems like whenever theres a plot hole, mashima just covers it up by saying "someone from the future told them" or "they just happened to have the specific kind of magic right for the job" or "eh, who the fuck cares, just plaster fanservice everywhere and then nobody will notice" -_-

Shows how little attention you paid. It was Future Rogue who told them these things. He used his future knowledge as proof that whatever bullshit he was spouting was true.

You were too busy hating to pay attention it seems
Apr 19, 2013 10:57 AM

Sep 2008
AgehaMist said:

^
I don't know the details very well, but I thought they had quite a few lengthy discussions about the Eclipse project. Wasn't the initial purpose of it to make a tool that can control time so that they can defeat Zeref before he became immortal, as that captain said? But I think somewhere in the Grand Magic Games "future Rogue" came and psyched the princess into thinking there's 10000 dragons coming and there's a cannon behind it to defeat them.

Point is, I don't think there's any plot hole here. However, I do think anything to do with time travel in fiction without a clearly defined set of rules and detailed explanation(limitations, parallel world lines, etc) is treading dangerous ground, in the sense that you either have to make that the central focus of the entire story(like Stein's gate, Noein etc), or you should just avoid using it altogether. Or else it's just plain dumb.

Akisame15 said:
Rogue's hot, I'm not even going to try and deny that lol.

I feel like he's a bit rip offed from X-men's Rogue. Dat name, dat black and white hair, dat power-stealing. x.x
kuityApr 19, 2013 11:02 AM
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Apr 19, 2013 11:01 AM

Jul 2010
First thought came to my head was aww Igneel nor the rest of the dragons didn't appear.
They closed it soon soon.why???
Plus I have my prediction right maybe Rouge is the Dragon King.since he ordered the dragons.
And Yukino out of nowhere, glad she helped ( she ain't much of bad luck)
How the hell did Natsu get up there??
Where's Jellal ? The favor ??
Apr 19, 2013 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
Dude have you been even reading?? Becuas
AgehaMist said:

Dude have you even been reading?? Sounds like you need to read it again.
Rouge told everything.
Re- read!!!
Apr 19, 2013 11:37 AM
Apr 2012
I was expecting something much more epic to happen when you summon all 12 zodiac spirits...

7 dragons... how very subtle...

I hope Natsu tames one of those dragons then fights while riding it... Natsu the dragon rider...
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
Apr 19, 2013 11:37 AM

Oct 2009
Yep sorry about that, i definitely missed that rogue told them and that does make more sense. but then that makes me have more questions... again, maybe i missed something again...

why would future lucy not do everything in her power to tell everyone not to open the door? she could just as easily prove shes from the future, and i feel like they would believe her over rogue. i do remember something about her not remembering some things due to trauma, but even then i feel like a few days is enough for her to recover and remember such a crucial piece of information like "the dragons come out of the eclipse door". Also did she only tell jellal that the dragons were coming? nothing about the door and how it shouldnt be opened? or did she never remember this fact? what has jellal been doing this whole time for that matter?
Apr 19, 2013 11:41 AM

Apr 2008
AgehaMist said:
Yep sorry about that, i definitely missed that rogue told them and that does make more sense. but then that makes me have more questions... again, maybe i missed something again...

why would future lucy not do everything in her power to tell everyone not to open the door? she could just as easily prove shes from the future, and i feel like they would believe her over rogue. i do remember something about her not remembering some things due to trauma, but even then i feel like a few days is enough for her to recover and remember such a crucial piece of information like "the dragons come out of the eclipse door". Also did she only tell jellal that the dragons were coming? nothing about the door and how it shouldnt be opened? or did she never remember this fact? what has jellal been doing this whole time for that matter?

Remember Future Lucy's story. She was stuck in the dungeon until the dragons destroyed everything and only woke up a few days later after the castle was destroyed . She was not in front of the gate like Our Lucy. Our Lucy is in front of the gate now because future Lucy lead them away from the gate and thus they did not get caught again.
Darklight0303Apr 19, 2013 11:50 AM
Apr 19, 2013 12:20 PM

Oct 2009
I see... but wouldnt future lucy have to be in front of the gate for it to be opened in the first place? Or did they just need her magic/keys?
Apr 19, 2013 12:32 PM

Apr 2008
AgehaMist said:
I see... but wouldnt future lucy have to be in front of the gate for it to be opened in the first place? Or did they just need her magic/keys?

The princess opened the gate. All she needed for this alternate use of the Eclipse gate was the keys and those were obtained when both Lucy and Yukino were arrested.
Apr 19, 2013 12:50 PM

Aug 2012
This arc sucks, end of story.

The only thing that would possibly redeem Fairy Tail anymore is if they faced a situation that didn't have the fate of the world on the line. Seriously, how many people can threaten to end the entire world (and have the ability to). Where are these completely overpowered magics even coming from? This is just getting ridiculous.

Is asking for an arc where there is character development and an enjoyable plot that didn't risk the end of the world too much? Is it really too much to ask for?

End of rant. Fairy Tail is too dramatic and needs to go back to its origins.

Edit: Other Shounen have run over 500 episodes and still have good plot ideas, yet Fairy Tail ran out 200 chapters ago.

Edit2: Relevant to this chapter. Releasing all 12 keys are once was dramatically uneventful and boring.
Apr 19, 2013 1:24 PM

Oct 2009
Ah thanks for clearing all that up for me... i mean i still have general problems with this series but at east now the story makes a little more sense to me
Apr 19, 2013 1:25 PM

Oct 2011
Just one thing doesn't fit here - why was future Lucy unaware that she closed the gates?

And also... Dat Last Pic!

Apr 19, 2013 1:30 PM

Dec 2011
There it is, the 7!

God, I wanna see Natsu just beat that Atlas Flame dragon... or rather, if he can befriend it. Natsu eating a real flames of a dragon... hmm... we might get to see way more explosions!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2013 1:51 PM

Apr 2008
uzee said:
Just one thing doesn't fit here - why was future Lucy unaware that she closed the gates?

For the love of- I answered this several posts up. Future Lucy was never in front of the gate. She got captured and locked up again and during her incarceration the dragons destroyed everything. She woke up a few days later in the rubble and found the Eclipse gate and used it.
Apr 19, 2013 2:53 PM

Nov 2010
Darklight0303 said:
uzee said:

For the love of- I answered this several posts up. Future Lucy was never in front of the gate. She got captured and locked up again and during her incarceration the dragons destroyed everything. She woke up a few days later in the rubble and found the Eclipse gate and used it.

Yep the real questions they should be asking is how Rogue went back in time without the 12 keys to open the gate, and why he went back if the dragons were already in his timeline.

Apr 19, 2013 2:54 PM

Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
uzee said:

Woah there Darklight, don't go all rage mode on us.

First off, what you just said has no evidence backing it. So, we'll throw that out because it's not immiscible in the court of law.

Second off, time travel, especially in a story not built around time travel, will always have plot holes and mistakes.
Apr 19, 2013 2:57 PM

Mar 2012
GGwp. Nope this is fucken Fairy Tail!

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 19, 2013 3:14 PM
Mar 2013
So nobody liked my 'Rogue is definitely Acnologia' speculation? Or was it just too obvious to comment?

*cries dramatically on knees while hands reach out to the heavens* I have failed everyone!
Apr 19, 2013 3:18 PM

Nov 2010
NameMeLife said:
So nobody liked my 'Rogue is definitely Acnologia' speculation? Or was it just too obvious to comment?

*cries dramatically on knees while hands reach out to the heavens* I have failed everyone!

Sorry, I didn't see it. But there are a lot of people that believe that Rogue is Acnologia.

Apr 19, 2013 3:18 PM

Jul 2010
NameMeLife said:

That's what I said check page 4.
And one question, I thought Yukino gave her two keys too Lucy why does she have me back??
Apr 19, 2013 3:21 PM
Mar 2013
And one question, I thought Yukino gave her two keys too Lucy why does she have me back??

I'm pretty sure that Lucy denied them.
Apr 19, 2013 3:25 PM

Nov 2010
RosyXkid said:

Are you sure? When was that? I thought Yukino had her own keys and that was why Lucy had no chance of shutting the gate.

Apr 19, 2013 3:32 PM

Feb 2012
Lol inb4 Natsu jumps from that roof towards Rogue, nakama punches him, and gets his ass down from that dragon in next chapter.

Anyway, this chapter was nice and entertaining.

The page with F. Rogue in front and Dragons behind him was beast.
Apr 19, 2013 3:41 PM

Aug 2007
My favourite part: When all 12 zodiac spirits where all together to close the doors.
Apr 19, 2013 4:08 PM

Apr 2008
JkImpulse said:
Darklight0303 said:
uzee said:

Woah there Darklight, don't go all rage mode on us.

First off, what you just said has no evidence backing it. So, we'll throw that out because it's not immiscible in the court of law.

Second off, time travel, especially in a story not built around time travel, will always have plot holes and mistakes.

Proof? Future Lucy herself said she was never in front of the gate.

And the series HAS had timetravel. Hell Natsu's SCAR is a result of timetravel. Get better arguments.
Apr 19, 2013 4:10 PM

Jun 2011
NameMeLife said:

I'M NOT ALOOOOOONE
Apr 19, 2013 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
One dragon vs one guild will be epic.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 19, 2013 4:17 PM

Nov 2010
NeoAnkara said:

It appears that it may be only Dragon Slayers and possibly God Slayers that will be able to fight them though.

Apr 19, 2013 4:21 PM

Mar 2012
Ghost-Edge said:
NeoAnkara said:

It appears that it may be only Dragon Slayers and possibly God Slayers that will be able to fight them though.
There are Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy, Sting, Rogue, Orga, Chelia. With Natsu fighting F. Rogue that's 7 vs 7.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 19, 2013 4:43 PM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Ghost-Edge said:
NeoAnkara said:

There are Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy, Sting, Rogue, Orga, Chelia. With Natsu fighting F. Rogue that's 7 vs 7.

Future Rogue does not count. He's an enemy. On the other hand there is Cobra
Apr 19, 2013 4:47 PM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Ghost-Edge said:
NeoAnkara said:

I'm not counting F.Rogue. 8 slayer vs F.Rogue and 7 dragon is what I mean.
Apr 19, 2013 5:00 PM

Jul 2010
NameMeLife said:

I'm pretty sure that Lucy denied them.

Sorry it was typo I meant how did she get them back!? Yes she denied them..
Apr 19, 2013 5:13 PM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Ghost-Edge said:
NeoAnkara said:

Godslayers can't kill dragons
Apr 19, 2013 5:21 PM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Ghost-Edge said:
NeoAnkara said:

Godslayers can't kill dragons
I'm saying this to the one upper me saying that godslayer posibility to fight dragon. Just reply to him.
Apr 19, 2013 5:37 PM

Dec 2012
I hope to god Jellal gets to fight Future Rogue instead of Natsu.
Apr 19, 2013 6:07 PM

Apr 2012
At least this chapter and the chapter before prevented me from dropping the series.

I still wonder how the heck can they defeat the dragons.
Apr 19, 2013 6:42 PM

Mar 2010
Ha Ha... Rogue with Rogue...

The chap was okay for me. Wait... Can't someone just kill the the rogue that is not the future one??? Natsu Wouldn't need to fight him xD....
Apr 19, 2013 8:21 PM

May 2010
Lucy managed to be useful along with yukino's helf successfully..
Apr 19, 2013 9:54 PM
Mar 2010
7 must be a special number in Fairy Tail.

Was expecting the celestial spirits would use some sort of magic to close the gate.

So there is an op magic to manipulate dragons, how did F.Rogue acquired it.

And when will Zeref appear!
Apr 20, 2013 2:09 AM

Jan 2013
awesome chapter ^^ I hate Rogue from future >.<
Apr 20, 2013 5:25 AM

Jul 2010
Lunarix said:

Was expecting the celestial spirits would use some sort of magic to close the gate.

F.Rogue acquired the manipulation when he killed Sting , he said so in chapter 327
Apr 20, 2013 5:29 AM

Apr 2008
RosyXkid said:
Lunarix said:

F.Rogue acquired the manipulation when he killed Sting , he said so in chapter 327

Um no he didn't. He acquired the white-shadow dragon mode from Sting
Apr 20, 2013 11:06 AM

Jun 2010
Although worth noting with Sting included there are a total of 7 Dragonslayers that have appeared in the manga, eight if you include Acnologia though.
Apr 20, 2013 3:44 PM

Mar 2011
Why do people keep including Cobra?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Apr 20, 2013 3:51 PM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:

Cause he's a dragonslayer. And there is a chance that the favor Jellal wants to ask involves bringing Cobra there to help fight the Dragons
Apr 20, 2013 4:05 PM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
RosyXkid said:
Lunarix said:

Um no he didn't. He acquired the white-shadow dragon mode from Sting

Well maybe he acquired that power too?
But then Future Rouge just said it
Apr 20, 2013 4:33 PM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Kanic said:

Cause he's a dragonslayer. And there is a chance that the favor Jellal wants to ask involves bringing Cobra there to help fight the Dragons

Really? At THIS pont all of a sudden a long forgotten villain will make an appearance and be a good guy? I get the whole 7 dragons-7DS thing but if such a thing were to be pulled off it would be incredibly stupiid.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.