Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who should Yuuki end up with?
Dec 22, 2008 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
that everyone is either a zero fan or a kaname fan?
i like them both. when yuuki is with zero, i think it's perfect. when yuuki is with kaname, i think it's perfect. but it seems to me that everyone is an extremist fan of only one of these males (or kanameXzero, which i also support, sadly).
prove me wrong!
Dec 23, 2008 8:25 AM

Sep 2008
I'm a huge fan of Kaname x Yuuki, and I love Kaname, but I don't hate Zero, he's actually very cute when he's not depressed about something... he's just a sad character! Everything bad just HAS to happen to him... Poor Zero ;_;
I also love Idol erm.. Aidou. He's such a funny character! And I think Shiki is an awesome character! He's so cute when he's with Rima ^^.
As for who should end up with Yuuki, I think it should be Kaname... but I don't hate Yuuki x Zero scenes. As for Aidou and Shiki, I don't think either will end up with her. Kaname would kill them first xD

So I pretty much love all the characters (except maybe for Ridou *shudders*), and I'm not an extremist fan of only one of them.

*^*Random Rant*^*
Dec 25, 2008 1:05 AM

Mar 2008
I use to think Kaname was fine, but the recent chapter have really made me dislike him.
Dec 25, 2008 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
i like zero, but i much prefer kaname.

phoenix_kagome said:
I I don't hate Zero, he's actually very cute when he's not depressed about something... he's just a sad character! Everything bad just HAS to happen to him...

kaname and yuuki's parents got murdered too, not to mention by their own uncle. its just for me, kaname is more of moving on and protecting the person he care so much even if he has to be devious which not to mention he admit himself and on this episode he also confess to yuuki, but despite being all manipulative, he really does care about his friends, on his own way. while zero is busy living of what had happened in the past. he;s too busy about trying to get revenge and hating vampires (which i really cant blame him) that somehow, he doesnt care much about protecting what is important. he was even willing to die with shizuka at some point, so long he get his revenge. that type of personality is not preferable on my behalf. for me is more like "there's a girl who you care about need protecting, let go of your grudge and protect her." thats why i like kaname more than zero. but that doesnt really mean that i dont like zero's character. i am not like "I HATE ZERO" kind of thing.
if yuuki is to end up with kaname, i will be happy and vk will be added to my fave anime list. but if he she will end up with zero, all i can say to myself, oh well he's good too

theflibbet said:
i like them both. when yuuki is with zero, i think it's perfect. when yuuki is with kaname, i think it's perfect. but it seems to me that everyone is an extremist fan of only one of these males (or kanameXzero, which i also support, sadly).
prove me wrong!

when you have two opposite character, it is to be expected that one will be preferable than the other. it's up to the fan's type or taste. its hardly a time when a fan will like two completely different character equally. thats almost like indecision. whatever goes who cares kind of thing. at least thats usually the case.
lblsslxDec 25, 2008 8:43 PM
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 29, 2008 10:58 PM

Jun 2008
lblsslx said:
theflibbet said:
prove me wrong!

when you have two opposite character, it is to be expected that one will be preferable than the other. it's up to the fan's type or taste. its hardly a time when a fan will like two completely different character equally. thats almost like indecision. whatever goes who cares kind of thing. at least thats usually the case.

yeah, that makes sense. except usually i really like both opposing characters. XD
Jan 1, 2009 10:21 PM

Jul 2007
Kaname FTW!
Jan 3, 2009 1:23 PM

Jan 2008
theflibbet said:

yeah, that makes sense. except usually i really like both opposing characters. XD

i think almost everyone wants a happy ending, and of course its individual's definition of "happy ending" .... some people look at the opposing person as a third wheel who shouldn't exist, i personally find it as a challenge, obstacle, or the thriller towards the relationship between the couple in question.. but most people doesnt like third wheel.. i mean i really can't blame them.. who wants to have someone on the way of their favorite pairing..

in this case, zero's fan doesnt like kaname because he is in the way between zero and yuuki, and that same goes with kaname's fan who thinks zero is an obstacle between kaname and yuuki...

at least this is what i think the reason
MY SIGNATURE

Jan 3, 2009 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
kizu said:
Kaname FTW!

yes yes yes
MY SIGNATURE

Jan 3, 2009 7:47 PM

Jun 2008
Right now for me I don't really care about who Yuuki ends up with I'm perfectly fine with Zero or Kaname, but I do like Kaname better..
HEY!
Mar 9, 2009 1:08 PM

Jan 2009
I'm sorry. :P It just has to be Zero. He's like a hero of mine. And doesn't really butt in that much in other people's lives. Kaname tends to annoy me quite a bit with all those schemes. And although I do not get why they're after the pathetic little girl (well, ;) most of the time, eh?), but if Zero wants her, she's his and that's it! =P
Mar 13, 2009 1:01 AM

Mar 2008
i really like zero, it's just that, i don't like the role of kaname in the series, and zero is so kewl when doing his stuffs ^^
Mar 13, 2009 4:01 AM

Oct 2008
The manga gives the impression that it's all about the love triangle and nothing else. I mean just look at the cover of every volume. I wish there was more to the story than who Yuuki ends up with.
Apr 12, 2009 3:11 PM

Apr 2009
Okay, I tried to really think about what would be best for Yuuki regardless of my opinion about one of them... (Kaname,Kaname,Kaname,Kaname <3 <3 <3)
So I voted for Kaname. And not only because Im a huge fan. I don`t hate Zero but he just seems waaaaay too focused on his revenge and hating vampires... I mean, he wanted to kill her in the end... :/ And If he can`t accept that she`s a vampire its really lame. She has been there for him ever since he got adopted by Kaien... Its also kinda hypocritical... He IS a vampire after all so why is it such a problem if Yuuki is one too... If its just cause she`s a pureblood then... >.<
Kaname on the other hand can be a bit manipulative but he truly cares about her. He would probably give up his own life to protect her which I cant say for Zero... Even though he cant really stand Zero Kaname never said anything just because he knew that It would make Yuuki unhappy... There are a lot more reasons why I picked Kaname but I don`t feel like writing right now... xD
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 12, 2009 7:09 PM
Dec 2007
I was forced to vote for Zero.

... I actually don't mind him as a character. He's like the tragic hero and I like those types. Never really liked Kaname's personality much, I kind of liked the old him but the current him seems devoid of any emotion. Zero at least is a bit more real.
Apr 17, 2009 6:13 PM

Nov 2007
Kaname ofc.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 23, 2009 3:43 PM

Jul 2007
lblsslx said:
kizu said:
Kaname FTW!

yes yes yes

This ^
Apr 24, 2009 10:50 AM

Jan 2009
Right now the voting stands at 25-24.

kizu said:
Kaname FTW!

HELL YEAH XD

Aug 28, 2009 4:42 AM

Dec 2008
I choose Kaname for yuuki cause they look so cute together ^-^ I don't mind the incest thing about em...

Sep 25, 2009 6:02 AM

Sep 2009
I dislike Zero and Kaname equally.
Sep 29, 2009 6:16 PM

Sep 2008
As for the characters themselves? Zero >>>>> Kaname. I dislike Kaname immensely. On the other hand, I love Zero to pieces <3333
As for couples? I hate KanaYuu. One of my most hated pairings ever. ZeroxYuuki, on the other hand, is one of my most favorites. :D And no, in case your wondering, it's not *only* because he's my personal preference. T.T If that were true, I'd support KanaYuu. Wanting her to end up with Zero just because he's my personal preference, after all she's put him through? Hell no. Under any normal circumstances, I'd be against ZeroxYuuki for that sole reason. I can't help but love the pairing though, soo...
I think it's obvious who I voted for. <3
Come on, only three more votes...*pokes poll* Go Zero! :D
Sep 30, 2009 5:20 AM

Mar 2009
I like Zero and Kaname both equally-for different reasons, however, I only like Kaname mostly in the Anime for some reason. But I really don't understand why most people like one and hate the other mostly. They both have their good points as far as I'm concerned.
However, I don't think Yuuki belongs with Kaname, even though I like him. She deffinately belongs with Zero. Kaname needs someone else, someone who's personality better fits him.
Someone who can be hersemf around him entirely.
Yuuki can't be herself around Kanaem, not completely anyway, because she's to worried about how she acts and what she says, if it's lady like enough, and that's not her.
Shes the type of character who needs action some times. She's a bit of a tomboy at times and doesn't look well watching how she walks, talks, acts and such.
Oct 4, 2009 10:36 AM

Apr 2009
Eh, recently they both get on my nerves... Although I used to be a Zero fan, so I still like him a lot more.
As for the couple, let Yuuki stay with Kaname and produce many incest kids with genetic mutations, I could care less. I hate that whiny chick. Zero deserves better.
(ZeroxSayori, anyone? YESPLZ.)
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 6, 2009 6:08 PM

Jan 2008
Kaname!!! I hate Zero.. which is weird cause Mamoru Miyano voiced him and I love him xD
Oct 9, 2009 12:22 PM

Aug 2009
DannoLL said:
I dislike Zero and Kaname equally.

Haha, gotta say, best post so far. :'D (I'm a hard-core Zero-fan!)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Oct 21, 2009 2:12 PM
Oct 2009
Kaname is kind of gay and masochist. He likes to feel pain and knows how to do manicure. That's why I choose Zero over Kaname.
The truth is that I like all the characters in some way; the only characters I dislike are Yuuki and Kaname...they should end together so that Zero can kill them.

PD: I'd like to see ZeroxSayori. Yuuki is such a bitch. Just leave her with Kaname. I hope their sons will born with mutations (Down syndrome would not be that bad...).
Alekos1Oct 21, 2009 2:18 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.