Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 13, 2013 10:26 AM
Mar 2013
belatkuro said:
Kamachi hates inconsistencies. Anything that doesn't mess with his timeline and events, he will consider it canon. So the fillers in Railgun anime can be considered canon since I believe he participated in making it and it doesn't mess with the dates of the events for the next arcs. I believe the Kihara enemy there was mentioned later in the LN so she would be considered canon.

And there really isn't much info about Accel's
to categorize it as the next level of espers. After all, only 2 have displayed that in the whole series so far.

And Misaka kind of got back to that mistake at the end of NT3 in NT6 so it evens out.

That is true about Misaka which is why I was happy and am happy to see even more in the new light novel 7, but also Misaka has gotten:
Also, I meant that J.C. staff will find a way to make it canon like via mind-wipe. Why else does Misaki save Touma in book 7 of NT, as it says in the summary. She has to already know him somehow. She wouldn't randomly stick up for him against the whole school when it would be easier for her not to. She is lazy after all, right? This is why I think there will be some possible interaction between Touma and Misaki or Misaki will learn something about Touma soon enough and be interested in him in this anime as an explanation for the later events of volume 7 in NT.
Apr 13, 2013 10:27 AM

Mar 2008
Accelerator
although hes a lolicon
Apr 13, 2013 10:30 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
ssjokg said:
@dniv
If the author of Index/Railgun has any involvement in the making of 2nd season then Touma or Kuroko or anybody else helping Misaka wont happen.I mean it creates such a huge inconsistency that would surely ruin the experience.

"Also, I never really gave Fate/Zero enough of a chance (I should probably rewatch it. I didn't give it such a high score) but Saber fighting assassin was probably just to make things cool looking. At that point for people just newly watching the anime, they weren't really expecting Saber fighting Assassin or not and it wouldn't be that much of a big deal."
You just said what is happening now.Except that the "new watchers" are those that havent seen Index yet.

I have no Idea what Exterior is.If there is something I dislike about this series is that terms appear out of nowhere but the explanations came somewhat late.

I just expected more from her after she found out about his memories.I didnt get that.

Yeah, I know I was expecting more too and that pissed me off. Next LN though features Misaka and Misaki on the cover (LOL at this point I'm free advertising for Kamachi, I've said this 15 times overall) but there will probably be more character development between Misaka, Misaki, and Touma. I find it interesting that Misaki knew his name when they first met, she shouldn't have been able to read his mind I thought because of Imagine breaker but maybe his hand doesn't stop her from doing that, but that would be a major weakness of his to her. Misaki would then be an uncontrollable constant in the plan with Crowley wouldn't she? So I think she knew him from before without reading his mind and was aware of him particularly. She didn't read Misaka's mind to get this info because she can't and so I think that there is something interesting on going on between those two... Touma also already referred to Misaki multiple times in the LN's as well as has Misaka...

This makes me think like the three of them will be very important. Actually, maybe Touma helps versus meltdowner and then Misaki wipes Touma's memories of the battle as well as Kuroko's? This contradicts what I just said up there but that would explain it if the scene does happen.

So, the reason I said that this case was different was because season 1 of railgun already exists and Touma saving Misaka in the graviton incident and him saying "oh I don't care about being a hero. Everyone's safe, isn't that the only thing that's important" makes him already seem to be pretty important and likeable within the Railgun anime at least. So showing him saving Misaka in the opening after we have already been introduced to the friendly relationship between the two of them in the first season doesn't make much sense. His appearance is a big deal. It would be weird if they put something like that in the opening and then not do it especially since that would create a huge uproar because we know it wouldn't be canon. I feel like the Index franchise is pretty unique about this compared to other series. It wouldn't make a big uproar and then just follow the cannon and pretend as if its opening didn't mean anything. They wanted to get their opening perfect for the new season. This is why since it was easy to expect reactions to them putting that in the opening, this means that this scene is probably in the anime because they wouldn't put it in otherwise because it would just make trouble.

Also, @ssjokg when you mention the terms: I agree, if you use the wiki it helps though. While struggling to understand everything it is annoying/confusing. When you are done reading it, you are like *wow* :).

Also, when I was telling you about Touma's power. I forgot to mention: he has another epithet which translates to Invisible Demon. This one is very important too I am guessing.

Misaki could have taken info on everyone that is familiar with Misaka.And if she is part of the dark side of the city(it looks like it) she could have found info on him easily.Her powers wouldnt work on him since, like we saw, even Kuroko couldnt teleport him even when he wasnt touching her with his hand.

As for the OP I still believe that 1:the author wouldnt let them 2:the fans of the original will be pissed.
Apr 13, 2013 10:52 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
ssjokg said:
@dniv
If the author of Index/Railgun has any involvement in the making of 2nd season then Touma or Kuroko or anybody else helping Misaka wont happen.I mean it creates such a huge inconsistency that would surely ruin the experience.

"Also, I never really gave Fate/Zero enough of a chance (I should probably rewatch it. I didn't give it such a high score) but Saber fighting assassin was probably just to make things cool looking. At that point for people just newly watching the anime, they weren't really expecting Saber fighting Assassin or not and it wouldn't be that much of a big deal."
You just said what is happening now.Except that the "new watchers" are those that havent seen Index yet.

I have no Idea what Exterior is.If there is something I dislike about this series is that terms appear out of nowhere but the explanations came somewhat late.

I just expected more from her after she found out about his memories.I didnt get that.

Yeah, I know I was expecting more too and that pissed me off. Next LN though features Misaka and Misaki on the cover (LOL at this point I'm free advertising for Kamachi, I've said this 15 times overall) but there will probably be more character development between Misaka, Misaki, and Touma. I find it interesting that Misaki knew his name when they first met, she shouldn't have been able to read his mind I thought because of Imagine breaker but maybe his hand doesn't stop her from doing that, but that would be a major weakness of his to her. Misaki would then be an uncontrollable constant in the plan with Crowley wouldn't she? So I think she knew him from before without reading his mind and was aware of him particularly. She didn't read Misaka's mind to get this info because she can't and so I think that there is something interesting on going on between those two... Touma also already referred to Misaki multiple times in the LN's as well as has Misaka...

This makes me think like the three of them will be very important. Actually, maybe Touma helps versus meltdowner and then Misaki wipes Touma's memories of the battle as well as Kuroko's? This contradicts what I just said up there but that would explain it if the scene does happen.

So, the reason I said that this case was different was because season 1 of railgun already exists and Touma saving Misaka in the graviton incident and him saying "oh I don't care about being a hero. Everyone's safe, isn't that the only thing that's important" makes him already seem to be pretty important and likeable within the Railgun anime at least. So showing him saving Misaka in the opening after we have already been introduced to the friendly relationship between the two of them in the first season doesn't make much sense. His appearance is a big deal. It would be weird if they put something like that in the opening and then not do it especially since that would create a huge uproar because we know it wouldn't be canon. I feel like the Index franchise is pretty unique about this compared to other series. It wouldn't make a big uproar and then just follow the cannon and pretend as if its opening didn't mean anything. They wanted to get their opening perfect for the new season. This is why since it was easy to expect reactions to them putting that in the opening, this means that this scene is probably in the anime because they wouldn't put it in otherwise because it would just make trouble.

Also, @ssjokg when you mention the terms: I agree, if you use the wiki it helps though. While struggling to understand everything it is annoying/confusing. When you are done reading it, you are like *wow* :).

Also, when I was telling you about Touma's power. I forgot to mention: he has another epithet which translates to Invisible Demon. This one is very important too I am guessing.

Misaki could have taken info on everyone that is familiar with Misaka.And if she is part of the dark side of the city(it looks like it) she could have found info on him easily.Her powers wouldnt work on him since, like we saw, even Kuroko couldnt teleport him even when he wasnt touching her with his hand.

As for the OP I still believe that 1:the author wouldnt let them 2:the fans of the original will be pissed.

As to that about Misaki, that is actually false. First, Misaki didn't read Misaka's friend's minds quite yet. This happened afterwards. It wasn't necessary until

So she didn't read her friend's memories. Finally, it is noted that Aleister surpressed all information related to that incident versus accelerator even in the dark side of academy city. I don't think she would be able to find out that information about him normally, she doesn't exactly seem to be part of the dark side anyway. None of the level 5's know anything about Touma for example. They normally would have if it wasn't top secret. Crowley doesn't want people going after Touma; he wouldn't give this information to Misaki.

My point about this is that she shouldn't have been able to find any info on him. No one talks about him. No one knows him and yet the first time they meet, she knows his name. This doesn't actually make sense. I don't see how anyone knows that Misaka and Touma are friends either: Touma is actually kept a secret by Crowley and wouldn't be searchable by any telepath, not even Misaki. In the graviton incident, Touma's involvement was covered up as well. His involvement is ALWAYS covered up. And this I note seriously. This is a mention to the fact that something is going on. Taking all of this into account, she shouldn't have been able to know who Touma was at that time. It actually doesn't make sense. Why would she know about a level 0? In the description for the 7th novel, it says. Is this a chance meeting between the #5 level 5 and Touma or is it something else? This is what makes me wonder. I think Touma will meet her or something eventually anyway.

Lastly, I agree with you on the opening in #2. Just that 1. if what I say is true, the author might let them. and 2. J.C. staff is revamping the plot. Given that Kongo was introduced in the first season, they couldn't focus on the aspect as well that Misaka was making friend groups like before like a wolf. I mean J.C. staff referred to Misaki in season 1 as a result of Kamachi and J.C. staff introduced Kongo as a result of Kamachi as well. This makes me think that they will change the plot. I admit that this particular part of the manga was literally perfect as it was and I would love it as it is. I will just not complain if they make it even better somehow. Just because they don't stick to it makes it automatically worse. We only saw a couple of frames of action. They could still make the plot excellent even after changing it.

Anyway, I loved the manga and thought it was literally the best thing I ever read in manga form when I saw it. So I'm not going to be disappointed if that was just in the opening. It's just that now with the advent of LN 7 and Misaki being mentioned everywhere it makes me think that she will be active in this second season and have character development with Touma.

Either way I will be happy, but if they manage to find an even more compelling storyline than the manga I won't be mad if they change it. They definitely made the first season material from the manga better. They are 1 for 1 right now. Why couldn't they go 2 for 2. Depending on the reason that Misaki was introduced in episode 1 of Railgun already, it makes me wonder if that is also being used to tell a better plot for both arcs combined.

Finally, even with all I have said I definitely agree that you make very good points regardless about why it probably won't happen like the opening.
Apr 13, 2013 11:10 AM

Aug 2011
NeoAnkara said:
Mine is Misaka with Accelerator as my second favorite.

i like them on different levels.

misaka is my favorite, but accelerator is just so badass
Apr 13, 2013 11:21 AM

Aug 2009
@dniv
Seria and Misaki apparently know each other according to the wiki(I recall the parts of the LN but I just now realized that they were talking about her) so it doesnt seem weird for Misaki to know Touma/Imagine Breaker from her.

And being in the dark side doesnt mean that she works for the City.Skill out are also part of the darkness but they as far as I remember only once followed the City's plans.
Misaki knowing Gensei,"Exterior"that we dont know about yet pretty much show that she is somehow involved with the darkness of the city.Hell even Misaka and Touma are part of it through their battles.
Apr 13, 2013 11:24 AM

Nov 2008
I wont vote until the 6th level 5 is introduced.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 13, 2013 11:27 AM

Aug 2009
DenjaX said:
*looks at manga list*.......Good luck!!See you in 20 years.
Apr 13, 2013 11:31 AM

Nov 2008
ssjokg said:
DenjaX said:
huh why? Why will it take that long?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 13, 2013 11:31 AM

Nov 2011
DenjaX said:

That's going to take awhile. Although recently I checked a wiki and there seems to indicate that the 6th level 5 is apparently a male.
Apr 13, 2013 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
DenjaX said:
ssjokg said:
DenjaX said:

Because he isnt revealed in the LN yet.And that is 28 volumes(NT included) without counting the side stories.
Apr 13, 2013 11:33 AM

Nov 2008
Stark700 said:
DenjaX said:

That's going to take awhile. Although recently I checked a wiki and there seems to indicate that the 6th level 5 is apparently a male.
The level 5s getting some highlight in the New Testament. I thought it would be a matter of time until the 6th one is introduced.

Apr 13, 2013 11:37 AM

Nov 2011
I actually don't have the slightest clue of who the 6th level 5 is tbh, well at this point anyways.

Does anyone know more information? I mean, was there any clues given in the LN to the latest chapter?
Apr 13, 2013 11:46 AM

Nov 2008
Stark700 said:
I actually don't have the slightest clue of who the 6th level 5 is tbh, well at this point anyways.

Does anyone know more information? I mean, was there any clues given in the LN to the latest chapter?
nope. nothing at the moment. I guess I am the only one who looks forward to his debut. xDD

Funny thing that fandom thinks that the friend of Touma will be the 6th but it is very unlikely.

Apr 13, 2013 12:36 PM
Oct 2010
ssjokg said:
DenjaX said:
ssjokg said:
DenjaX said:

Because he isnt revealed in the LN yet.And that is 28 volumes(NT included) without counting the side stories.
Kamachi stated that he has already decided his/her character and abilities, so it might not be that long before we see him/her.

Anyway, to me this poll seems out of place in here...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 13, 2013 2:12 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
Stark700 said:

nope. nothing at the moment. I guess I am the only one who looks forward to his debut. xDD

Funny thing that fandom thinks that the friend of Touma will be the 6th but it is very unlikely.
I want to know too who is the 6th is.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 13, 2013 2:54 PM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, now Misaka is winning. This is like Sister's Arc all over again people.
Apr 13, 2013 4:38 PM

Sep 2011
I personally like Misaka and Accelerator.

I'll go with Accelerator because he's more Badass :D.
Apr 13, 2013 4:58 PM

Nov 2011
So, anyone want to place a bet on who will win:

Misaka or Accelerator by the end of the month?
Apr 13, 2013 5:04 PM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:

Misaka will win if Accelerator doesn't show up this mont.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 13, 2013 5:05 PM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:

Misaka if accelerator doesn't show up this month, but I can for sure say Accelerator will be in the next upcoming episodes.

Accelerator it is<3
Apr 13, 2013 5:36 PM

Jul 2011
Where is the 6th ?
Apr 13, 2013 5:38 PM

Mar 2012
ainky said:
Where is the 6th ?
Unknown. He or so the wiki say is haven't been make an apearance nor mentioned in Raildex verse.
Apr 13, 2013 5:40 PM

Aug 2009
Birbiri all day err' day

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Apr 13, 2013 9:17 PM
Mar 2013
battosai-01 said:
Birbiri all day err' day

So hey, this is super unlikely (talking like Kinuhata), but I actually think that the #6 might be Touma's friend Aogami Pierce. JK, this is pretty unlikely. The only thing of interest related to Aogami from the recent LN's was that he appeared in the most recent one and was trying to talk to judgement (Uiharu and Shirai) for some strange and mysterious reason. He was acting out of character... It was a pretty short intro though. People like to imagine he's the #6 but it's probably false.
Apr 13, 2013 9:21 PM

Mar 2012
dniv said:
battosai-01 said:
Birbiri all day err' day

So hey, this is super unlikely (talking like Kinuhata), but I actually think that the #6 might be Touma's friend Aogami Pierce. JK, this is pretty unlikely. The only thing of interest related to Aogami from the recent LN's was that he appeared in the most recent one and was trying to talk to judgement (Uiharu and Shirai) for some strange and mysterious reason. He was acting out of character... It was a pretty short intro though. People like to imagine he's the #6 but it's probably false.
Aogami doesn't have the face of someone strong but from appearance alone it was hard to tell.
Apr 13, 2013 9:23 PM

Feb 2011
Aogami Pierce if he is one.
Apr 13, 2013 10:28 PM
Mar 2013
NeoAnkara said:
dniv said:
battosai-01 said:
Birbiri all day err' day

Aogami doesn't have the face of someone strong but from appearance alone it was hard to tell.

In reality, he seems too perverted/lighthearted to be a level 5. I mean he's messed up... because he's masochistic, but that isn't the same level of craziness that the level 5's actually have (lol). I doubt he's hiding his powers and taking supplementary classes because he's a powerful esper user. I mean you heard Misaka: you would't catch her dead taking remedial classes.

I am curious about the #6 level 5. Why hasn't the #6 been mentioned yet? I am interested. Anyway, the #6 is a guy. This was clarified in chapter 43 of the railgun manga.
Apr 13, 2013 10:29 PM

Nov 2008
dim100 said:
I would be damned if he turned out to be the 6th level 5 esper...

It's because Touma's memories were destroyed that he didn''t acknowledge him as a strong esper.

Apr 13, 2013 10:50 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
@dniv
Seria and Misaki apparently know each other according to the wiki(I recall the parts of the LN but I just now realized that they were talking about her) so it doesnt seem weird for Misaki to know Touma/Imagine Breaker from her.

And being in the dark side doesnt mean that she works for the City.Skill out are also part of the darkness but they as far as I remember only once followed the City's plans.
Misaki knowing Gensei,"Exterior"that we dont know about yet pretty much show that she is somehow involved with the darkness of the city.Hell even Misaka and Touma are part of it through their battles.

This makes perfect sense. I was rereading SS2 and TN 1 and 6 for a refresher as well as two of the extra SS's. Good point.
Apr 13, 2013 10:54 PM
Mar 2013
DenjaX said:
dim100 said:
I would be damned if he turned out to be the 6th level 5 esper...

It's because Touma's memories were destroyed that he didn''t acknowledge him as a strong esper.

Then why is he taking remedial classes (lol). I understand Tsuchimikado because he's a spy for two sides. It's just why Aogami. If Crowley had that many powerful people keeping tabs on Touma all of the time, Touma would get suspicious. Plus, we haven't seen Aogami helping that much when Tsuchimikado and Touma are working together. I don't see why Tsuchimikado wouldn't fill Aogami in about magic if they could rely on his powers that easily, Tsuchimikado didn't lose his memories after all. I mean the three of them hang out together and are supposed to be good friends (Tsuchimikado does stick up for Touma a few times to Crowley) so they would have asked Aogami for help.
Apr 14, 2013 12:32 AM

Jun 2011
ssjokg said:
Accelerator with Gunha as second.And

Objection! Move Point definitely is the next level 5.

Anyways voted for Accelerator cause his a maor badass that continues to evolve and who hates his awesome smile?
Apr 14, 2013 12:39 AM

Mar 2012
ArcanaTrace said:
ssjokg said:

Anyways voted for Accelerator cause his a maor badass that continues to evolve and who hates his awesome smile?
But the trauma she get make her power doesn't work properly.
Apr 14, 2013 12:43 AM
Mar 2013
ArcanaTrace said:
ssjokg said:

ArcanaTrace said:
ssjokg said:

ssjokg should have said that about Takitsubo as a spoiler, but that's actually because the series itself confirms the fact that she is probably the next level 5.
Apr 14, 2013 1:04 AM

Jun 2011
NeoAnkara said:
ArcanaTrace said:
ssjokg said:

Well she managed to overcome it after the whole Battle royale arc but I'm not so sure how much exactly. Though the main reason is cause I love her ability and you gotta admit she could be one of the strongest esper if. It for her trauma.
Apr 14, 2013 1:08 AM
Mar 2013
ArcanaTrace said:
NeoAnkara said:
ArcanaTrace said:
ssjokg said:

Well she managed to overcome it after the whole Battle royale arc but I'm not so sure how much exactly. Though the main reason is cause I love her ability and you gotta admit she could be one of the strongest esper if. It for her trauma.

This I agree with... It's just that I don't think she would particularly be that useful in achieving SYSTEM.

This makes the idea that she is powerful somewhat invalid. On the other hand, she could become pretty powerful but would not measure up to even Sogita and certainly not Takitsubo because of the ridiculousness of her ability.

She is a cool character though :)
Apr 14, 2013 3:27 AM

Aug 2011
my vote goes towards #6 whoever it is. (pierce aogami)
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Apr 14, 2013 4:18 AM

Jan 2013
Funya-Usagi said:
my vote goes towards #6 whoever it is. (pierce aogami)

LOL nice one
Apr 15, 2013 12:51 PM

Apr 2012
If only Misaka's not my favorite anime girl, I would vote Dark Matter happily.

Anything about him is awesome,
Apr 15, 2013 2:19 PM

Apr 2009
I would vote for Accelerator, but I haven't seen much of the other Level 5's besides Meltdowner and Mental Out.

I was really surprised with Accelerator though. He was barely decent in Season 1 of Index, serving as an above average "villain of the week" type of character. Season II comes around he's easily the best part of the show. Was a drastic jump in quality for him, and now he's one of my favorite characters in all anime.
Apr 15, 2013 2:21 PM

Mar 2012
MagnumBookworm said:
I would vote for Accelerator, but I haven't seen much of the other Level 5's besides Meltdowner and Mental Out.

I was really surprised with Accelerator though. He was barely decent in Season 1 of Index, serving as an above average "villain of the week" type of character. Season II comes around he's easily the best part of the show. Was a drastic jump in quality for him, and now he's one of my favorite characters in all anime.
You will find Dark Matter and Gunha in LN.
Apr 15, 2013 2:25 PM

Apr 2009
I know where Season II stopped in the LN, so I'll probably get to that after i knock down a couple of my manga and VN's I'm planning to read.
Apr 15, 2013 5:24 PM
Mar 2013
MagnumBookworm said:
I know where Season II stopped in the LN, so I'll probably get to that after i knock down a couple of my manga and VN's I'm planning to read.

Magnum: I didn't read this post before I commented on your other post. Sorry. Anyway, the same advice I gave still holds. You will probably learn to love Accelerator way more than you love him now. It's true. I definitely recommend reading the LN's.
Apr 15, 2013 5:31 PM

Nov 2011
I think this thread needs to have a spoiler tag on it. (add a 'may contain spoilers' or something like that)

Two of those level 5 espers haven't even debuted yet (not even in the OP song) and I'm not sure one of them will make an appearance as going by the Railgun manga, Kakine only makes a short cameo appearance; a rather short one if I may add.

Only those who have read the LN/Railgun manga would know who they are before being probably introduced in this anime series. I doubt most anime only viewers would know who Kakine is or Sogita Gunha judging by the polls.

Just my opinion though.
Stark700Apr 15, 2013 5:36 PM
Apr 15, 2013 5:36 PM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
I think this thread needs to have a spoiler tag on it. (add a 'may contain spoilers' or something like that)

Two of those level 5 espers haven't even debuted yet (not even in the OP song) and I'm not sure one of them will make an appearance as going by the Railgun manga, Kakine only makes a short cameo appearance; a rather short one if I may add.

Only those who have read the LN/Railgun manga would know who they are before being probably introduced in this anime series. I doubt most anime only viewers know either of them.

Just my opinion though.
It was just a name so it doesn't spoil much I think.
Apr 15, 2013 5:37 PM

Dec 2012
Accelerator is my favourite so far with Misaka as a close second, I need to get motivated to reading new testament!
Apr 15, 2013 5:37 PM

Nov 2011
NeoAnkara said:

True but there's no way those two would stand a chance at all. Someone else already mentioned it before earlier in this thread.

Also, Mugino wouldn't stand much of a chance in this poll either until she is later introduced for anime only viewers.
Apr 15, 2013 5:38 PM
Mar 2013
Stark700 said:

Only those who have read the LN/Railgun manga would know who they are before being probably introduced in this anime series.

This is true. It's just that I thought that most people watching this would be people who have at least seen season 1 of Railgun which also increases the chance that they are also familiar with Index. In the case that the people watching this wouldn't be, since the manga series for Railgun is excellent, hopefully many of them would have probably looked at the manga if they were going to watch the first episode of the second season of a show like this. But I see your point. It's a good idea anyway.
Apr 15, 2013 5:40 PM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
NeoAnkara said:

True but there's no way those two would stand a chance at all. Someone else already mentioned it before earlier in this thread.

Also, Mugino wouldn't stand much of a chance in this poll either until she is later introduced for anime only viewers.
I just made this on a whim. Since if I made this on LN section it was way low on trafick.
Apr 15, 2013 5:41 PM

Nov 2011
Ye, I'm not saying it's the wrong place to make the poll, but could help with something like a "may contain spoilers" for anime only viewers.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.