Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 8, 2013 11:37 PM

Feb 2008
Still as fabulous as the first season and I freaking love that rainbow font by whynot.
The only thing I dislike is the screaming at the opening, can't really hear what they are singing. But those dance moves made me laugh real hard.
Apr 9, 2013 9:56 AM

Apr 2013
I love song and dance of the senpai's ^^ Ran-Ran - kawaii (love)
Apr 9, 2013 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
I thought I was going to get blown away at the opening song, it was sooo flashy and everything- I wouldn't usually like it but I loved it :D Because I missed this guys.
Can't wait to see more of this season, I really hope it will be better than first one.
Ichinose-san :3 <3
*eating brains*
Apr 10, 2013 2:09 AM

Nov 2007
Pfft. XD Oh, yes, this is why I love the series. So completely over the top, I almost can't stand it. *lol* I don't even know why I like this show, aside from the eye candy... I usually can't get around plot holes and contrivances. I see them here and I say, eeergh, and then just move on. ^^; Never played either game, though I did skim through the various stories/endings.

That performance, omg. Don't mind the hip shaking, or the booty swaying, nope. Those are there for the girls in the audience (or the guys, what the hey?) :3 But that hip touch was a little unconventional. Still don't like Starish as a group name, even if it does come from name letters, which DOES make it better. "ish" is just a little half-baked, imo. I do prefer the actual OP to this, though. Song-wise, anyway.

And then we get the intros and the first few scenes!

Okay, sempai time! ...

Ranmaru is a jerk. He reminds me of Haruka, only male. I'm sure he has redeeming qualities, but his eyes will always be creepy. Poor Hijirikawa, his tatami... And suddenly I like Ren better. ^^;

Ai is a control freak, I can tell already. ^^; He makes me think of Yaten. (I just watched SM, remember? It have it on the brain)

Rei is Otoya. *lol* And I love him. Especially his eyes. o////o He's still just as pushy as the other too, though, but somehow he doesn't make it feel as ... ill-tempered?

And, there we go, the cast is complete. Cecil... ^^ What sort of mischief are you up to this time? :3

edit: holy crap I wrote a novel. ^^; Sorry. one time thing, I promise. I collapsed it into a spoiler tag so it doesn't take up so much vertical space. ^^;
Apr 10, 2013 3:21 AM

Mar 2013
I DIED AT THAT HIP THRUSTING AND SHAKING BOOTIES DANCE MOVES.

I'VE RE-WATCHED IT FOR ALMOST 5 TIMES ALREADY AND I'M STILL GIGGLING LIKE A PERVERT AT THE FRONT OF MY COMPUTER

HELP.
this is too gay.. i cant-
Apr 12, 2013 6:01 PM

Apr 2008
MY FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE IS BACK; NOW TWICE AS FABULOUS

Didn't realize I'd been looking forward to this quite so much. Oh my god, dat OP.
Apr 25, 2013 3:46 AM

Sep 2012
OMG OMG OH MY F%$@ING GOD THE... ┌(★o☆)┘OPENING!!!!!!└(☆o★)┐

They were gone for a while and now they are back and I actually thought the jokes were kind of funny this time and Haruka has more of a personality this time and the animation is waaay better this time AND AND!!! SOOOOO MUCH FABULOUSNESS!!!! Booty shaking and pelvis thrusting and SHOU AND CECIL TOUCHING!!!!! There was so much rainbows and sparkles and quirky costumes that I thought I had died and went to gay heaven *heavy breathing* I think I need a glass of water to cool down.
Mikuo_ChanApr 25, 2013 5:45 AM
Apr 26, 2013 12:22 AM
Jan 2011
Too many guys i cannot even.
Jun 16, 2013 9:53 AM
Jun 2013
That opening thoroughly surprised me. I was like omg what are they doing?! O_O I was not expecting tht at all for the start of the 2nd season to begin with. I mean those hip thrusting and pelvic movements.. Was tht meant to be fan service? Tht was really embarrassing! It kind of made them look gay as well..as like they were kind of feelin each other up at some point in their dance..unless normal ppl usually do tht in their dances? I kinda doubt tht.. >.> But anyways I enjoyed the episode overall! It's interesting with hot guys, which is all tht matters lol And the new guy I like in starish too! :D The 2000% song is gd and their voices are awesome. It was jus the dance which disturbed me..A LOT. Ah well, the episode was gd enough for me to ignore the dancing's existence and like it! So 5/5 in stars since I love it! ^_^
Jun 17, 2013 2:31 PM

Feb 2010
Dummyshin said:

I'VE RE-WATCHED IT FOR ALMOST 5 TIMES ALREADY AND I'M STILL GIGGLING LIKE A PERVERT AT THE FRONT OF MY COMPUTER

HELP.

It was...beautiful.

I also love how the screaming and cheering seemed to get louder at those parts too, lol IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY.
Jun 30, 2013 12:56 AM
Jul 2018
That opening, the pelvic thrusts... Nrgh, must not fangirl.....
Oct 28, 2013 10:02 AM

Jun 2011
Bren said:
A lot of gay dance moves

This. Those dance become gayer by days.. -.-

Cool dark skinned Prince Cecil XD

I love the new mentors, I can see great dynamic between them already XD Especially the one with Jinguuji and Masato. The song they sang was pretty good. I didn't like the OP song, the concert was pretty bad, but the one played at the end was good, and Cecil, once again!

That stalker Principal, and more annoying Haruka.

Ittoki was really cute in this episode hehe.

Edit: The song at the end, where Haruka was naked and getting pushed along by those guys, made her a little slutty imo -.-
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 25, 2013 7:09 PM

Jul 2012
The new STARISH dance was so gay. I love it. LOL

Yes Poison Kiss. Love that song. Already replayed it at least 40 times on my iPod, now I get to see it in anime. :D Tatsun~
Jun 20, 2014 3:09 PM

Dec 2012
Opening performance was solid just like season 1's. Maybe I've just watched too much K-Pop boy bands in the past but I didn't feel any gay vibes from it. Sensual sure, but not queer.

It felt like they used those exaggerated chibi designs way more this episode which led to Haruka being all the more adorable. Ringo cracks me up every single time. I liked the presentation of the Masters seniors, as soon as they appeared the atmosphere changed and I was like "oh yeah, the pros are here."

Looking forward to this season, especially since I'm intrigued by Aladdin Cecil.
Jul 9, 2014 8:35 AM

Aug 2009
Didn't quite like the song as much as I liked the first season. But I'm more than happy to see everyone again. Things look a bit interesting with the other group coming into play. Once again I'm enjoying this for what it is.

That schedule for Syo-chan though lol xD
This should be fun!

Feb 24, 2015 7:42 AM

Jun 2014
at least Natsuki didn't see Nanami as a dog this time, but a fairy

Idols are forbidden to love, what about that one idol in Death Parade, he broke so many rules ...

The headmaster needs kamina glasses or at least Doflamingo glasses, those glasses that he is wearing is so in the norm.

Apr 17, 2015 4:42 PM

Jul 2008
Why is everyone so mean in this show.

zat-bust said:

Idols are forbidden to love, what about that one idol in Death Parade, he broke so many rules ...

There is probably some sort of double standard.
Aug 3, 2015 7:40 PM

May 2012
Slower pacing than the first and third season for this episode but in general it was still fairly okay of a catch up. Let's see what this season has to offer us though!
May 23, 2016 8:06 PM

May 2013
MMMMMMMMMM, I miss these hawt boys ;F
Dec 30, 2016 1:49 AM
Dec 2016
EarlCiel said:
Dummyshin said:

HELP.

It was...beautiful.

I also love how the screaming and cheering seemed to get louder at those parts too, lol IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY.
Same man same.... XD I finished s1-s4 and s2 is just bringing me back bcuz of those dance moves.... fucking Ittoki is my anime man crush and when he did those moves-I died inside
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

86 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2013

47 by isabelitatv »»
Mar 25, 2022 7:16 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

47 by minimiau »»
Nov 29, 2019 2:29 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

43 by Ten »»
Sep 14, 2019 6:23 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2013

51 by EnochianSmiting »»
Apr 9, 2018 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.